KIMETSU NO YAIBA: The Blossom...

By ereshkighal

Pillars, are the top-ranked and most powerful swordsmen among the Demon Hunters in the Demon Killing Corps wh... More

ๅ…่ฒฌไบ‹้ … disclaimer
ๆกœๅณถ ๅƒๅฐ‹
ๅบๅน• prologue
้›ถ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไธ‰
ๅๅ››
ๅไบ”
ๅๅ…ญ
ๅไธƒ
ๅๅ…ซ
ๅไน
ไบŒๅ
ไบŒๅไธ€
ไบŒๅไบŒ
ไบŒๅไธ‰
ไบŒๅๅ››
ไบŒๅไบ”
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ
ไบŒๅไธƒ
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ
ไบŒๅไน
ไธ‰ๅ
ไธ‰ๅไธ€
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰
ไธ‰ๅๅ››
ไธ‰ๅไบ”
ไธ‰ๅๅ…ญ
ไธ‰ๅไธƒ
ไธ‰ๅๅ…ซ
ไธ‰ๅไน

ๅไบŒ

10K 340 61
By ereshkighal

12 - the emergency pillar meeting and the mourning of flame

Melancholy filled the air, bringing the dreary news to the demon hunters.

A kasugaikarasu came to a halt, stopping on Shinobu's shoulder, who was taking a stroll with her tsuguko, Kanae.

"...Is that so? Rengoku-san has..."

Sadness crept to the Insect Pillar's expression, mourning over her fellow Pillar, and demon hunter. A magnificent one at that.

"Another news! News! There will be—"

"Eh..?"

Kanroji Mitsuri, the Love Pillar, brought her hand over her mouth, conpletely shocked over the news as the kasugaikarasu inform her of the news while she was enjoying her dango and tea over at a snack shop.

"Caw! Caw!"

The Mist Pillar, Tokitō Muichirō, looked behind his back, hearing the kasugaikarasu approaching him deep in the bamboo forest.

"So.. Even Rengoku lost to the Upper Moon Demons.."

The Sound Pillar, Uzui Tengen, looked down, conflict on his face.

"I don't believe this."

Face unreadable, the Snake Pillar, Iguro Obanai looked up to the vast sky as the kasugaikarasu looked up to him.

"Namuamidabutsu..."

The Rock Pillar, Himejima Gyōmei prayed with tears flowing down his face, along with Shinazugawa Genya, who had a grim expression upon hearing the news.

"I will annihilate all evil demons."

The Wind Pillar, obviously angry and loathing, continued to slashed the dummies with his blade.

The kasugaikarasu stopped at his shoulder, telling the Water Pillar, Tomioka Giyū, the unfortunate news.

"...I see."

"Caw! Caw! News! News!"

The Blossom Pillar, clad in a red kimono today, stopped herself from drinking her tea, putting the cup down as she let the kasugaikarasu to came to her lap.

"What is it?" She said with a serious expression as she looked down to the raven. Her feeling telling her that this will not be a good news whatsoever.

"The Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyōjurō has lost his life after engaging Upper Moon Two! Caw! Caw! The Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyōjurō has lost his life after engaging Upper Moon Two!"

Chihiro widened her eyes. Shock, sadness, anger, and guilt overcame her.

Kyōjurō-san... has died...?

She opened her mouth, realizing something. "H- How about Tanjirō-kun? Zenitsu-kun? Inosuke-kun? Nezuko-chan?" Feeling of dread cme to her mind.

"They're currently alive, and being treated at the Butterfly Estate!"

Relief washed over her, a sigh escaped her throat. A relieved smile came to her lips.

"Another news! Caw! All—"

The guilt she felt earlier, still there, getting bigger as seconds passed, eating her inside. Her thoughts muffle on her mind, blocking all the voice outside.

Why? Why should Kyōjurō-san die? Why can't I do something?

Tears gathered on her eyes, her usual helplessness came to her. It has become a daily thing for her, wearing herself down.

People are risking their lives out there, and here I am, drinking tea. How useless can I be?

She closed her eyes, the hopelessness to great for her to handle. Her eyebrows knitted together.

"Do you hear me, caw!"

Breaking her out from her thoughts, the kasugaikarasu slapped its wings constantly on her, clearly angry for being ignored. "Caw! Caw! Caw! Hoi!"

"Ouch! W- Wait, I'm sorry! Stop, please! Hey! It hurts! Calm down!" She tried to push the angry raven off ger, to no avail.

"Hear me! Hear me!" The kasugaikarasu finally stopped slapping her, clearly still annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm listening..." a tired smile replaced her dready one, glad to finally stopping the raven.

"Emergency Pillar Meeting! Caw! Emergency Pillar Meeting will be held today afternoon! Caw! Caw!"

Chihiro jolted her body, completely surprised by the other news accompanying the dready one. Her leg accidentally kicked her tea cup, still half-full, the liquid inside it spilled everywhere on the floor. "W- Wah!" Panic came to her as the kasugaikarasu looked at her worriedly.

Finishing its job, the kasugaikarasu flew to the sky, leaving the Blossom Pillar alone with her thoughts.

Frantically wiping the floor, her mind wandered off.

Emergency Pillar Meeting? Am I allowed to attend this time?

She stood up slowly, her long hair swaying, the tea cup and towel on hands, her gaze on the sky as the wind slowly and softly kiss her.

Might as well wait for the others.

She turned her feet, walking to the inside of the Headquarter.

"So, has everyone arrived?"

The Pillars immediately kneeled down with one knee, heads down, upon the arrival of their beloved leader, Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

"Y- Yes! Oyakata-sama! I- It's a great honour to be- Um- Eh-"

The Love Pillar started to sweats hard, panicking. The words held on her throat. Her eyes and mind started to spin, nervousness getting to her. Her cheeks flushed red.

"It's a great honour to be graced by your presence."

Slowly, Chihiro whispered to her ear, a smile on her lips, worried for her friend.

"O- Oh! Oyakata-sama! It's a great honour to be graced by your presence! We're truly grateful!" Mitsuri said with a loud voice, almost shouting, with closed eyes and even redder face. Beside her, both Shinobu and Chihiro smiled.

Ubuyashiki, with bandaged eyes, smiled at his children, completely flattered. Lovingly, he welcomed them.

"Thank you, Mitsuri. Welcome everyone."

On her seat, the Love Pillar squealed, squirming on her sit.

"And, as the all of you know. As of today, we will be having an emergency pillar meeting."

The Pillars nodded, acknowledging the fact.

"First, I would like to give you my gratitude for coming on such a really short notice. Thank you, everyone. You all have come from many different and far places. And—"

Ubuyashiki moved his head towards the direction of the Blossom Pillar, making her tensed up.

"For today's pillar meeting, we have all the pillars attending. I'm really glad, Chihiro."

Warmth filled Chihiro's heart.

I... Am still acknowledged to be a pillar...

Her cheeks flushed as she tried to hold her smile off, the aura around herself changing to that of the lighthearted one.

All the pillars, excluding Giyū and Muichirō, gave her a glance, a small smile on them, while the two of them gave her a soft gaze.

"Well... In a sense, not all the pillars managed to attend this meeting."

The air tensed up, the seriousness back to them. A strong melancholy can be felt.

"We all know that today morning, one of the glorious pillars, the Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyōjurō, has lost his life in a battle with the Upper Moon Demon."

Dread came to their face again, the feeling of lost inevitable. The image of Kyōjurō, smiling brightly came to their mind.

"He is such a wonderful child... It's really unfortunate that we lost a reliable, precious comrade. But.. That's what a human being is."

The Pillars looked up to their leader.

"We're not immortal, we can't regenerate our flesh in a blink of eye. His lose is really impactful, but worry not. He... Keeps on living in our heart. His resolve resonates within the demon hunters!"

Ubuyashiki placed his hand on his chest, patting it.

"We will not let his lose be in vain. He will give birth to more determination. Let's keep his pride with ourselves, and bring his passion to the battlefield. He lives. He keep on living with our blades."

He brought his hand out.

"Let's keep his flame burn forever, hotter and more passionate than ever. Let's not keep the sadness any further, instead convert it to your resolve. I'm sure, that is... what Kyōjurō wants too."

Tears couldn't be stopped anymore, as it flowed down some of the Pillars' face, while others closed their eyes, putting everything that just said by Ubuyashiki on their heart and mind, engraving it to their soul.

Together, they all drawn their katanas out, letting it face the sky. "Let the resolve keep burning! Slay all evil demons!"

Determination filled their mind and face, all looked up to the sky with passion on their eyes.

"Thank you, everyone."

Immediately, all of them looked behind, on their backs, met by nothingness but a wall.

Sad smiles crept to them, as they slowly looked back to the front, giving it a last glance. Thank you, Rengoku.

Looking at his children, all calm, he gave them a sympathetic smile.

Deciding that it's time to change the topic, he finally let his voice out again.

"For today's pillar meeting, we will be having special guests. Please, come in."

———— ❁ ✿ ❁ ————

I think giving the pillars moments for Kyōjurō will be needed^^

I just love him that much, it hurts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.6K 12
She was bright, cheerful, kind. Patient and understanding. Those were the traits that got everybody loved about her. But little did they knew, the se...
179K 6.9K 17
โคป ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๏ฟฝ...
312K 13.1K 45
Cover made by @Shingiling, thanks so much!!! Even though she'a a pillar, Y/n still grateful for her encounter with Douma where he keeping her alive...
3.4M 130K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...