桜島 千尋

Humans are like flowers, they're beautiful, yet fleeting.

So without further ado, here's the general information of her including her designs.

Err

Err.. Yeah.. That's my drawing. I know it's bad as hell but at least you can now imagine how she actually look like. And I for the love of God, can't draw patterns. That balls next to her legs are suzu bells, it's from the ribbon on her back.

Once again, please forgive me, I can't draw.

Name : 桜島 千尋 Sakurajima Chihiro

'Sakura', represents her as a delicate and beautiful woman, yet strong and kind at the same time with a strong sense of justice. It also reminds her that she, truly is, a human. Sakura with its fleeting beauty, just like a humans that tragically short-lived.

While 'jima' means island or, otherly known as territory or area. It represents that she is a strong one with her own territory. You might don't want to mess with her.

And her birth name, 'Chihiro' means thousands of questions, yet this name can represents many other things. It represents her as a woman, with mystery on her mind, not letting anyone take advantage of her. A strong name for a strong one indeed.

Voice : Ai Kayano or Hanazawa Kana

I imagine my OC have the voice of none other than Ai Kayano. You can look or hear the video if you're not familiar with her. Her most similar portrayal in my mind being Kasumigaoka Utaha from Saekano and Alice from Sword Art Online: Alicization. Other choice of voice is Hanazawa Kana, as in Onodera Kosaki from Nisekoi.

Age : 20

Hair Colour : Pastel Pink with Violet on its end