三十六

36 - rumour of death

"There. Finished."

The Blossom Pillar gracefully put on her last touch to the boy's face, content with her art. Her smile full of pride while her eyes glowing as she puts away the brush with the colored make-up on its tip aside.

Inching closer, the glow on her eyes never cease to disappear, her smooth, medium-sized hands cupped the boy's face softly. As if holding to a precious treasure. "Ara~ You're as beautiful as your sister, aren't you? Hmm... Interesting..."

Still holding onto the confused boy, the pillar turned around, admiring all her works together. "My... I can't believe my talent. Maybe I should stop to be a demon slayer and become a make-up artist on town... Just kidding."

Because as a slayer, currently I can't even do anything because of this stupid curse. That's right... Why did I agree to come with Uzui-san again? I will just be a burden anyway... She smiled bitterly inside.

"I'm finished, Uzui-san! Oh, do you want me to do your 'make-up'?" Chihiro called over her companion outside the room as she giggled, letting the boys to talk among themselves as she start to do her own make-up

"O- Oh my God! Tanjirō, you're gorgeous! Not as beautiful as Nezuko-chan but still, you're really her brother, huh!" Zenitsu squealed like a girl, surprised with his friend's transformation.

"Haha, you look good yourself. Chihiro-san is really good at this, right?"

"But still- I can never get over about..." the blonde squinted his eyes, irritation appeared on his face. "... How pretty he is."

Squinting his eyes along, the boar boy stared daggers at his yellow friend, while never stopping to stuff his mouth with the snacks prepared by the Wisteria House.

"Now, now, you two..." Tanjirō sweatdropped at them.

Suddenly, the door leading outside opened, revealing a huge man with an irritated look. "What is with all this noise? And Sakurajima, that joke isn't flamboyany at all."

As he turned to look at the three idiots-he called them-, his eyes widened, while the boys stared at him with their jaw dropped.

"Wh-"

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

"WAIT, YOU'RE NOT THAT FREAK RIGHT!? NO WAY!" Zenitsu screamed dramatically.