Expecting the Unexpected(To B...

By Mystiicce

Eva Wilson, a common quiet type girl who never believed in Fairytails and monsters like Werewolves, Vampires... More

Prologue
I'm What!? ✓
Rafael Sideano ✓
There Are No Such Things Like Werewolves ✓
Dr. Rose Sideano ✓
First Check-up
Weird Cravings
Shopping Crisis
Enough!
Vampires!
The Triplets
FIRST ATTACK!
Awakening
Mother Is Not Dead.
Why!?
EXPLOSION!!
Strange Tattoo
Blood Moon Transformation
Training
I'm Sorry
I'm Back
Love Struck?!
Getting Ready For Battle
Leave. Me. Alone.
Deal With The DEVIL!
A Few Days Till Battle.
Last Day To Train
Unlike You, I Have A Heart That Beats!!
So Naive!
Come Back Soon....
Birthday Bash!
NO! Get out!
Just Give Up!!
Torture and Pay Back!
It's A Miracle!!
Who's What Now!?!?
I Don't Believe It...
I'm at a loss for words
Epilogue
Note

Daddy's Back

601 32 5
By Mystiicce

"Where have you been all this time!" I questioned

"I was in a different country sweetheart"

"Why did you leave me...." I said banging his chest.

"Hey,hey, that hurts.... and I didn't want to leave you, but I had no choice. You see, I think that you know by now about your powers and what you are."

"Yes...why"

"Well, from where I was in Antarctica, I sensed it."

"Woah...  from so far..! Damn!" 

"I'm back for now...."

"Daddy.... you are gonna be a grandpa" I smiled and showed him my stomach.

His eyes opened big and he looked at me. "Who is the bastard!"

I pointed at Rafael and my dad looked at him then back at me. "How in the world did you get yourself caught up with this-this man" My father questioned with a disgusted look on his face.

"Daddy, to be honest...I don't even remember"

"How far along are you dear?"

"Oh.. I'm around 4 months, why...?"

My dad rushed over to Rafael and held him by his collar. "You better have done nothing to my grandchild." I went over and enjoyed the show. "Rafael looked at me with pleading eyes so I told my dad to let him go. "You know you couldn't hurt me anyway Jacob, if there was a fight you know who would have won" I heard Rafael say to my father.

"Rafael Sideano!, if you hurt my father, I swear you will feel pain in places you never thought possible" I barked.

"Calm down puppy...... I won't hurt him......yet"

"You will never hurt him you hear me!"

He put his hands up in surrender and walked upstairs.

"Honey, couldn't you have slept with somebody else.... anyone other than that,that MANIAC" 

"Daddy, this wasn't planned.... and I have a plus side, he is afraid of me by now." I boasted.

"I must know how you gained this rank?" he asked full of curiosity

"Well, take a seat let me explain"

"Woah...... why didn't you just end it!"

"The baby didn't want me to"

"What do you mean by that?."

"He seems to already love his father so every time I attack him, he kicks me... so I would stop for now"

"Ahahahha..... I'm speechless!" he laughed

I forgot how childish  my father is. No wonder he gave me to Abby's parents.... I might have never gone to school!

Rafael and Rose both came downstairs. " Daddy, can you at least try to get along with this sweet lady we call Rose?"

"As if I wouldn't be kind" he said and walked over to her shaking her hand. "I'm Jacob, Jacob Wilson. Nice to meet you!"

"LET MY SISter...." I grabbed Rafael by his collar and dragged him upstairs. "Why in the world are you so annoying!" 

He whimpered like an actual puppy, 'Stop it!" I demanded.

I have a weakness for dogs. 

I let him go and threw him on his bed and I sat on the couch across from him.

"Why do you treat me like a child.....?"

"Why do you act as if you're a child?"

"If you must know I am not afraid of you, you are just strong and that's it, plus I am not used to feeling pain!" 

"You claim to be so powerful, yet still you can't take a little pain! What are you are you a girl!"

"Yea, I'm that same girl that got you pregnant!"

"Fine,fine I won't call you a girl anymore...!"

I began feeling sleepy and dosed off on the couch.  I woke up with a slight headache. I better go get something to eat. I made some spaghetti and meatballs with alot of cheese on my plate. I felt sorry for the others and made enough for everyone to get.

I sat on the dinner table and yelled. "If your hungry you can take a serving, don't bother me!"

They all looked like hungry dogs and rushed into the kitchen grabbing big plates of food. Good thing I made so much, or else I would have been in trouble. I didn't eat much meat , but today I was suddenly craving alot of it!. I made a ton of meatballs and not as much spaghetti. They joined me at the table and enjoyed my food. "Why don't you become a chef... this food is delicious!" Rafael complimented.

"I would have been a chef, but I might have eaten all the food before it got to the people" i explained.

We all laughed, and I washed all the dishes, I sat near the TV and put on Nickelodeon. 

"Why are you watching that channel still....!" Rose asked me.

"What, I like kid movies.... what's wrong with that" I defended.

"Oh okay" she said before joining me on the couch.

A few weeks past, and we were a week away from graduation

"I can't do it!!!!!, I look so fat.... the gown won't fit me, people will make fun of me........!!!" I panted.

My stomach was big now and really noticeable. This baby is so fat, he's making me fat. Am I carrying one!!! I hope it's just one...... I won't be able to handle 2 babies.... Oh God , from the wolf movies I've watched they always have more than one.... they rarely have one baby.

I took in deep breaths thinking of the possibility of me having twins.

"Hey, Rose..... Can you do another check up on me. Please, I think I'm to big for one baby unless this child is fat and when  say fat I mean really fat!" 

"Hahaha.... yea sure." she giggled.

I am so nervous, how in the world will I be pregnant with more than one child.

I rubbed my hands as I stepped into the room and lay on the bed.

"Are you ready Eva?"

"As I'll  ever be..." 

She got the machine ready and put the gel on my stomach. She rubbed the transducer .

"OH . MY. GOD. It's worst than I expected!!!" I screamed.

Breath in and out. In and out, in and "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"I'M PREGNANT WITH HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What's wrong! Are you okay!" Rafael asked bursting into my room.

I got up, rang his ear and screamed. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME!!! ONE IS ENOUGH, I CAN'T HANDLE THREEE!!!!!!!!!"

"Let me go...... my poor ears. Wait What! THREE." he said coming to the reality of the situation. He fainted and I allowed him to drop to ground.

I hyperventilated and walked around the room like a crazy ant. I frantically took up my phone from the bed side table and called Abigail. "ABIGAIL WHITE! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOWWW!!!!!!!" I shouted into the phone. I began walking around like crazy once more.

"RAFAEL! YOU BETTER GET OFF THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW!" I demanded.

"ABBY!!!" I yelled running into her arms. "What's wrong! What did you do to Rafael!!"

"RAFAEL GET YOUR ASS OFF THE GROUND THIS INSTANCE!" He got up and looked at me in disbelief.

"Oh..... so What's wrong?" she continued

"I-I-I-I-I'M HAVING TRIPLETS" I blurted out.

Rafael looked souless. He slowly walked out the room tugging Rose along and went down stairs.

"Abby!! I can't do this......"

"What....! you better not think of anything stupid!"

"What is in that mind of yours idiot! I'm talking about graduation! you will have to go and collect my certificate!!!" 

'No! Eva you are coming to graduation! I'll go with you to get a poofy dress that wont show you stomach that much!" she tried convincing me.

Rafael's P.O.V

Taking deep breaths I asked myself the question. "When the hell did I ever have so much potential....!!, Three friggin children!" "Rose! How did  this happen!"

I don't know what feelings I felt, but I suddenly became sad. "How in the world would she have handled three children, I mean wolf children by herself. And she didn't even know she was a wolf!" I felt really stupid for my actions and went back into the room. I was so childish, I needed to grow up. I was always in disguise, no wolf knew what I was..... I literally acted childish. 

I opened the door and Eva instantly glared at me with those bright baby blue and yellow eyes. They were both beautiful and scary af. I took in a deep breath, signaled for  Abigail to leave the room and walked up to her.

"What do you want!" she snarled.

"Woah puppy.... cool down."

Just then she asked me a question I didn't wanna answer.

"Am I fat!?"

"Uhhh... N-o,No" I stuttered.

"Your lying to me! I know i'm fat! Your children are the cause of that! I'll never get my original body back!!!" she complained beating my chest.

What in the world is wrong with this woman. She has some crazy mood swings. And here I was thinking I am childish. Huh.... two childish people raising three babies, this is gonna end in disaster.

Her mood lightened all of a sudden.

"When are we gonna decorate the baby's room!" she asked excitedly.

The hell! wasn't she angry just now!? 

"We can go buy the paint, my dress, a double stroller, more baby clothes, my maternity clothes, little cribs..." she went on and on. I had to take a notepad and write down some of the stuff she was calling out. "Did you get all of that?"

"Ehhh... the majority I guess, when are you planning on going..?"

"Right now!" she exclaimed grabbing her towel and heading to the bathroom.

This woman is crazy!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792 11 12
"Just me and my boring life" Is what Sophia used to say. Sophia is your average middle school student. Every day is the same thing, sleep, eat, schoo...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
2.5K 308 58
"She is a monster.", they said. Well, they are not wrong. I'm not a normal monster like the others from the nightmares. Whenever I go, I spread deat...
25 1 17
It was the summer of 1976 when my father left us. It was a particularly memorable summer and my mother suffered terribly. My father had left her for...