The Assistant ➵ h.s

Από WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... Περισσότερα

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

58: Last Concert

7.6K 171 31
Από WeTukAChonce_

*Three months later*

(October 5th, 2014).

JADE'S POV

I pressed the sleek cellphone in between my ear and shoulder as I organized the hair supplies on the dresser. The dressing room is cute and seperate from Lou's, something that I didn't prefer but ended up with anyway.

My mum rambled on about what's been going on at home as I occasionally hummed in agreement.

"Speaking of Emily, she was asking when you're coming to visit us." My mum asked.

I sadly smiled. Gosh, I wish I could visit them. With my job, I don't think I have time. Although, this was the truth, I wasn't going to shatter my mum's hopes.

"Uhm, yeah. I'll visit soon, I hope. The tour is ending soon so I guess I can try." I reasoned.

Harry walked into the well-lit dressing room, wearing his signature smirk. He looked great in his tight black jeans and white t-shirt. I rolled my eyes when he wiggled his eyesbrows at me . I pointed to the chair, mouthing for him to 'sit down'.

"Ah, that's good. I cannot wait to see my little girl! It's been way too long!" My mum squealed. "Why don't you bring... what's his name?... Harry! Yes, why don't you bring Harry along?"

My eyes-widened. "Bring Harry along?" I asked.

At this moment, Harry looked at me and gave me a questioning look. 'Who is it?' He mouthed.

I covered the bottom half of my phone and spoke, "It's my mum."

He nodded and smiled as he sat down.

"Yeah, bring the bloke along. You're only allowed to date him if your father and I approve." She spoke, her 'British' coming through.

I rolled my eyes even though she can't see me. "Mom, I'm nineteen, almost twenty. I think I know what I'm doing."

She sighed. "You're right... I just want to make sure... that this lad treats you right. Well, I have to go prepare lunch now. I will talk to you later, alright?"

I grabbed the hairspray and blow-dryer and moved over so that I was standing in front of Harry, trying to forget her earlier sentence.

"Oh okay. Tell papa that I will call him and Emily later, alright?" I started working on Harry's hair, running my fingers through his locks. I mentally groaned when his hair wasn't behaving. Now that I think of it, his hair is quite long.

"I will. Love you, bye." My mum bidded.

"Bye, mama. Love you too."

I hit the 'end call' button and tossed it onto the dresser. I subconciously stuck my tongue out as I continued to fix his hair.

"How's your family?" Harry spoke up, looking at me.

I sighed, "They're well. Mum was telling me about how everything has been going on at home." I sat down in his lap, resting my legs on either side of his waist. My legs dangled loosely, because we were both sitting on a stool... not the safest I suppose. "I've realized something." I added.

"What?" He tried to look at me through his hair that was covering his eyes.

"I really miss them. It's been so long." I sighed, starting a French Braid in his hair. Yes, a French Braid.

He thoughtfully stared at me and I continued with my work.

"Well, why don't you visit them?" Harry suggested.

I perked up all of a sudden. "Visit them?"

He nodded, "Yeah. That would be great, wouldn't it?"

"That would be great. My mom was trying to convince me into visiting them." I sighed, "But that wouldn't work."

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because the tour is still going on and there are so many interviews. Also, Lou-"

Harry cut me off with his lips om my own. The kiss was short and sweet, nonetheless I still felt a million butterflies.

He pulled back and did that sexy half-smirk. I felt blush on my cheeks as he spoke.

"Number one, you look so fucking adorable when you ramble." I let out a giggle as he smiled at me. "Number two, the last show for the concert is today, remember?"

Just then, something clicked in my brain.

"Oh my gosh," I whispered, "Tonight's concert will be the last one of WWA! I'm going to miss this so much!"

"I know, same with me. But hey, we get some days off and the rest of the boys can go visit their families and girlfriends."

I nodded in agreement as Harry continued. He's right, the boys probably miss their girlfriends, since El, Sophia and Perrie left about a month ago. And they probably miss their families even more, considering that they haven't seen them for quite a while.

"But I still can't believe it. I've travelled the world with my best mates, an amazing crew," he winked at me. "And my super sexy girlfriend."

I felt blush on my cheeks as I tied-off the braid. It looked fabulous, if I must say.

Just then a head popped in, through the doorway. It was some technical-looking dude.

"Mr.Styles, you have to go for sound-check now. And you're on in ten."

"Alright." Harry spoke and the man scurried away. Just then, I realized that he saw Harry and I... and also the way we were still sitting. I felt blush on my cheeks, just thinking about it.

Harry seemed to notice. "Why is my babe blushing?" He asked in sexily deep voice.

I still felt butterflies in my stomach, thanks to the nickname. I pushed the feeling away and spoke.

"That dude saw us... look at how we're sitting." I spoke, blushing even more as Harry noticed the way we were sitting.

"Is it wrong for my girlfriend to straddle me or sit in my lap?.." he paused and then broke into a cheeky smile. "I think not."

I hid my face in his neck, smiling like the idiot I am. I stayed there for a few moments as Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"Um babe?" He whispered.

"Mhmm?"

"Uh... I kinda forgot to tell you... we have a flight to L.A... tonight."

I suddenly pulled back. "Tonight?!"

He nodded sheepishly with a small smile. "The lads and I have to finish up our album and the studios are in L.A..." He trailed off.

I sighed. "Thanks for the early notice, Styles."

He giggled. "You're welcome."

I rolled my eyes as we both started laughing. I got off of his lap and straightened out my jeans.

"You have to go for sound-check and I need to go wish the rest of the lads 'good luck'."

I always wished the lads good luck before any of their shows... I just have one last time to say that.

Harry nodded and got up, resting his hand on my back. We walked into the main room, from which Harry and I departed.

I continued walking and ended up in Lou's green room. Liam was getting his hair brushed by Lou as Louis was sitting on the love-seat, occupied with his cellphone.

"Hi everyone." I greeted, getting a bunch of replies.

"Last show is in 5 minutes, are you excited?" I asked.

"Totally pumped. I'm kind of sad that this is the last show but hopefully there will be more." Liam spoke, getting off of his chair.

"Yeah. I can't wait to see my family." Louis added.

"And I am going to miss styling these lunatics' hair!" Lou commented, making me laugh.

I walked over to Liam and gave him a hug. "Good luck."

He thanked me as I wrapped Louis in a hug, repeating the process.

"Hey! I want a hug!" Lou pouted. I laughed quietly as I gave Lou a short hug.

"I'll see you all later." I said after pulling away from Lou.

I exited the room and went over to sound-check, which was right by the entrance of the stage. You could already hear the excited buzz. It's absolutely amazing.

Zayn was getting his earpiece in his ear while Niall was talking to a dude. Harry was just throwing his microphone up into the air and then catching it single-handedly.

"You're done with sound-check?" I asked Harry.

He smiled and nodded. "So are Niall and Louis. Zayn and Liam haven't gotten theirs done yet."

Just then, Liam walked over to the mechanical man. I watched carefully as he got his earpiece fixed.

"Niall!" I exclaimed.

"Jade!" He mimicked.

"Good-luck!" I wrapped him in a hug as he hugged me back.

"Thanks babe." He chuckled. "It's the last show. I can't believe it."

I pulled back and nodded. "I know right. Kind of sad, if you ask me."

"Jade," Zayn called. "Where's my hug?"

I laughed as I made my way over. "Aw little Zayn wants a hug!" I cooed.

He broke into a smile. "Yeah, 'cause your hugs are the best!"

I batted my lashes in joking way. "Why, I am flattered Mr.Malik!"

We both chuckled as I wrapped him in a hug. "Good-luck, Zayn."

"Thanks," he said as we pulled back.

I looked around and noticed as the other boys were approaching. Paul was waiting by stairs, as always, as the lads made their way towards them.

Paul patted each of the boys' backs as they passed him. Harry was last to go over to the stairs. Paul patted his back as Harry smiled his signature dimple smile.

Harry came to a halt about halfway up the stairs. He turned around and furrowed his brows.

"What happened?" Lou questioned, from beside me.

"I forgot something very important." He replied, coming back down the stairs.

He walked over to me and stopped. I felt the crew's eyes on us as he stopped in front of me.

"Could I have a good-luck kiss?" He questioned.

I face-palmed as I heard people laughing. The blush on my cheeks rose as I looked back at Harry. He winked at me.

"I'm waiting," he whispered.

I sighed, and got on my tippy-toes. I briefly made contact with his lips and I heard people 'aw'-ing. I leaned back and smiled.

"Good-luck, Harry." I whispered as he smiled brightly.

"Thanks."

He skipped over to the stairs as Paul patted his back again, laughing. I watched as he disappeared behind the curtains and everyone diverged.

"Jade," Lou spoke.

"Yes?" I replied, giving her my attention.

She smirked a little bit. "He's totally whipped for you."

I felt blush on my cheeks as Lou walked away, her words repeating in my head.

He's totally whipped for you.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi guys! OMG guess what?! I got my iPod back!!!! Yay! You know what that means... MORE UPDATES!

Please vote and comment and I will love you for Evers.

AND OMFG 15K ReadS?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE YOU ALL!!? ILYSM.

Also, please go read my new book Invincible!

Okay enough self-promoting

-Maya xox

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
5.5K 194 31
This is a story about Jade Walker. Just a normal teenage girl waiting to turn 19. Well...... Almost normal. But what's gonna happen when One Directio...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
141K 4.1K 41
You thought you knew One Direction. But everything you heard is just their cover story. These boys are hiding something. Something... Super ;) Harry...