All I Want Is You

By phatblackbarbie

This is book 2 to My Sister Bae Is My Baby Daddy. Read that first. Then read this. A whole year after Ariel l... More

New
Peek A boo Bitch
Get to Know
friends
Danger
Search
Murder
Please
follow
Apart
Her
To The Death
Two Months Later
Hoe
Piece of ass
Diagnosis
please read
caught
Separate
A Loss
Trying
Us?
One year later

Slut

2.7K 146 22
By phatblackbarbie

Keyshuna POV

I hate that bitch Ariel. I work with her ugly fat ass. I can't stand her. She always trying to act like she better than me. Being a goody two shoes, all she wear is sweats, stupid bitch. I don't like her.

Her man is fine though. I think I want me some of that. I would take him from her in a heart bet. He should be mine anyway.

Oh by the way, I'm Keyshuna Marshall. I'm 20 years old and I'm black, Indian, and Chinese. I have a hourglass frame. My waist is so thin, it looks unreal. I got a huge ass and nice d cup titties. I have shoulder length hair and I'm caramel colored. I have plump lips and Chinese eyes. The only problem is, I have kind of a large forehead, but that's not that big of a deal.

I have two sisters and one brother. My brother's name is Ethan and he a drug dealer. He go with some bitch that he won't introduce us to. I don't know why.

I walked out the work place to see that Ariel had gotten in her baby daddy car and he was walking into the place. I stopped him and he looked at me.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked seductively.

"Good and you?" he asked.

"Just fine big daddy. Would you like to go out some time?",I asked.

"Naw. I got a girl. Seeya later." he said before walking away.

Dammit! What does that bitch have that I don't? I'm prettier, thinner, freakier, and I can get any guy I want. Why is he not one of them?

I'll get him to be mine. Mark my words I will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 22.9K 33
(Book 2 of The Neverlasting Series) Kaivar Bellazan, the man that women had lust over since high school, college, and even since they first...
327K 17.6K 55
There is nothing wrong with being nice. Go ahead and hold the door for the old lady. Nothing's stopping you from giving a dollar to the boy who wants...
6.2M 147K 39
Rose Addams was born to be a fighter. She grew up to become the strongest boxer. But after the death of her father she gives it all up. All her tim...
110K 3.7K 32
They always told me my past would come back and bite me in the ass. Never knew it would bite me this hard. (Book 2) ******* ⚠️Warning⚠️ This book doe...