A Star-Shaped Rose

By _xautumnx_

Stella Rose is a normal 17 year old girl. There's not much about her that isn't normal. She doesn't have a cr... More

cast and shish
chapter 1 •
chapter 2 •
chapter 3 •
chapter 4 •
chapter 5 •
chapter 6 •
chapter 7 •
chapter 8 •
chapter 10 •
chapter 11 •
chapter 12 •
chapter 13 •
chapter 14 •
chapter 15 •
chapter 16 •
chapter 17 •
chapter 18 •
chapter 19 •
chapter 20 •
chapter 21 •
chapter 22 •
chapter 23 •
chapter 24 •
chapter 25 •
chapter 26 •
chapter 27 •
chapter 28 •
Chapter 29 •
chapter 30 •
my other books!

chapter 9 •

987 36 18
By _xautumnx_

"Bahwhahahehahaha" I start bawling with laughter.

"That's the best thing you've said in the years I've known you!!" I start laughing harder again.

"What's so funny?" He lets out a frustrated sigh and eyes me like a crazy person.

"You saying that your obnoxious friend likes me" I laugh again at the slim possibility of that weirdo liking me.

"He does!"

"Yeah, and I'm a turtle" aw, that would be cool if I was. Turtles are amazing!!!!

"Why don't you believe me?"

"Uhm why would I? I mean look at me. I'm not exactly the ideal crush. I'm not the prettiest nor the smartest, wait scratch that, I am the smartest. But that doesn't mean people will fall for me" I laugh at the thought again. Christopher's features turn hard and he turns to me.

"What do you mean? You're the prettiest girl here. You're the person any guy or girl would die for. It's annoying when you downgrade yourself like that. You're perfect as you. Don't let anyone change that" He slumps back on the couch and I let his words sink in.

Does he really think that? That I'm the prettiest one here? That anyone would die for me? That I'm perfect? Nah. I mean it's Christopher. He probably read that somewhere and is using it on me to make me like him! Oh my god, I knew it all along. He is a witch!

"Well, thanks for the inspirational speech, but I really gotta go!" I quickly get up and leave a confused Christopher behind on the couch.

Well, all of that and I haven't even had cake yet.

•~•~•

The cake was good just to let you know.

I mean it was store bought but if any of our parents made it, it wouldn't be edible. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but it wouldn't be.. good. They really aren't that good at baking.

It's 9:30pm and the party ends at 12 so I have 2 and a half hours to do nothing. yay.

I get up to get another slice of cake. Mostly everyone cleared out to go swim again, even though that's bad. You should wait at least 30 minutes after you eat to have pool fun. *shake my head*

I haven't intentionally gone swimming yet. *glares at the side pretending it to be Carter* a grab a piece of cake and sit down at the vacant table and start eating it.

"Hmmmmm" I moan in delight wanting to have this cake everyday.

"Who knew Stella moans when she eats?" A voice is heard behind me and I raise my eyebrow and turn around. Well great.

"Sam" I greet him and he smirks and bows.

"The one and only"

"Hey, douche. Me too" Jason appears behind him and smiles cheekily at me. Is he drunk? Maybe. That is where his name Drunk Jason comes from.

"What do you both want?" I ask cautiously. I quickly eat all my cake because let's be honest. They probably wanted to eat it.

Jason bends down to my level and whispers in my ear, well he attempts to. Drunk people don't understand the concept of whisper.

"Where's Baby Chris?!" He practically yells and I pull my head back in worry that he'll burst my eardrum. "I don't know" I shrug and get up to throw my plate away and stand in front of the two idiots.

"Lies. We both know you both have a thang, so it's fine for you to tell us" Shoe.. Sam -I am not calling him shoeshine- says and nods his head while wearing a big smile.

"1. We don't have a THANG and 2. I'm not lying" I empathize don't and thang. That's not even a word, stupid.

"Fine, we just want to play a little prank on him, I mean, if that's okay with you" Sam says and Jason nods. Why wouldn't it be okay with me?!?!

"Okay, I'll help you find him but..." I trail off making there be a dramatic stop. "If you let me help you!" Both of their smiles multiply and they bear hug me.

"Stop. Can't. Breathe." I choke out and Sam let's go but Jason doesn't. "Help." I make out and Sam pulls Jason off, and he stumbles back and laughs.

"Okay, what's the plan?" I ask and smile deviously. I'm excited. Christopher is a big ass, so if we get him good this will be amazing. Que the evil witch laugh.

"Well, we were just going to put hair dye in his shampoo which is a dumb idea because we don't even have dye" idiots. "but since you're in maybe you can be in the prank too" Sam wiggles his eyebrows and i furrow mine

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Come on, S. We all know Baby Chris has a soft spot for you, so why not take advantage of that?" He hints more and I'm even more confused.

"Like how?"

"You going up to him, all flirty to get him worked up but randomly leave during it. Making sure he's all hard and shit" he rubs his hands together and my eyeballs go wide.

"Yeah, but to be honest that'll probably be the best moment of his life. Have you seen Stella? God she's hot" Jason licks his lips hungrily and I step back.

"She's right there dumbass" Sam hits Jason and Jason snaps out of it and goes into a laughing fit.

"Sorry, about him he's just drunk"

"I can see that" I laugh it off even though I'm sort of freaked out.

"So will you do it?"

"Yes" The gasps

"Really?!" Sam and Jason yell happily.

"Sure, why not" will this be a mistake? Yes. Do I care? Kind of. I mean NO! I don't care... yet.

"Great"

"Now where is he?" Jason asks and starts looking everywhere

"Probably in his room" I say and both of their faces come to realization and nod as they walk after me.

We get upstairs and I press my ear up to his door and listen to voices. I hear hushed whispers. I really don't want to interrupt if Christopher has a guest. I knock on the door after deciding that I'm a confident bad ass.

I hear footsteps and I realize that the two idiots are behind me. I turn to them faster than the blink of an eye and push them to the side of the wall where no one can see them.

Christopher swings the door open to reveal Carter sitting on his bean bag chair. Great Carter's in here. Actually that's better. If I do this then I'm pranking Chris and I'm seeing if Carter will get jealous and prove that he likes me or if Christopher was just lying. I'm killing 2 birds with one stone here.

"Hey can I come in? Great!" I push past him and sit on the bed and Christopher looks confused by my actions but he shakes his head and gives out a deep chuckle. His laugh makes me warm up from head to toe. His laugh has got to be one of my favorite things about him.

"Hey, uh, Stella what are you doing in here?" Christopher asks and eyes Carter also.

"I don't know, I just thought I can hang with you" Okay, Stella now it's time for those acting lessons to go to use. I size him up from head to toe. In other words I just checked out Christopher. Not regretting it by the way. His body is perfect. Ask anyone and they'll agree in a heart beat.

"I'm gonna go" Carter excuses himself and leaves. Dang it. Guess I'm just gonna kill one bird with one stone. That made no sense.

The door shuts and I turn to Christopher. "Sooo... Chris" come on Stella. Get in role of a... hobo without the bo.

"Did I tell you how good you look today?" I ask and walk up to him til we are a few inches apart.

"No... Stella what are you doing?" He asks and I choose to ignore him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Nothing, nothing at all" I say flirty and trace his chest with my fingers. He's wearing a sleeveless v neck shirt so it makes this easy.

I trail his collar bones and I slightly touch his Adam's apple as it moves up and down due to his breathing which has increased.

"Stella..." Christopher says

"What?" I ask as I make my way down to his arms where goosebumps appear.

"Stella" He warns sounding more harsh then the other times. I also don't stop. I trail up to his hair and slightly pull on it and his head leans back in desire or not... I don't know. I'll just say desire to make me feel better. I bring my fingers out of his slightly curly hair and down his face to his jaw.

"Stella Stop or-..."

"Or you'll what?" I challenge him and a fire ignites his eyes. Oh no.

He grips my thighs and hoists me in the air and my arms immediately go around his neck and my legs around his waist. He backs us up against his wall. His eyes have this fire in them that I can't get enough of. I bring one of my hands up from his neck and tangle it into his hair and pull his head up, so I can see more of his face. His eyes visually turn a darker shade of blue and it may have, just maybe, turned me on a bit. His hands are still gripping my thighs and he's basically squishing me into the wall but I don't really care about that.

"Ch-.." I was silenced by a pair of lips on my own. I kind of don't kiss back and before you start saying, no I am not a lip virgin, only an actual virgin. Story for another time.

I close my eyes and kiss him back once I come to my senses, and I feel Christopher relax. Did he think that I wouldn't have kissed him back? Wait what if he thinks I'm a bad kisser? I mean I'm not that bad, well that's what the other 2 people i've kissed have told me...

His lips brings some kind of feeling to grow inside of me and I like it. His lips mold with mine as we kiss each other with the same amount of pressure not to fast or slow. This feeling that I'm feeling, is he feeling it too? What is it? Why won't it go away? I shrug the thought off and continue to enjoy the kiss. He pulls my bottom lip out and I open my mouth accepting his entrance. His tongue comes in as fast as a bolt and starts massaging mine. A sound from the back of my throat comes out. Yes, it was a moan. I can feel Christopher slightly smiling because he knows that, that sound came because of him and I know he enjoys that.

His tongue starts roaming my mouth making sure to explore every part of it before coming out and regularly kissing me again. To say that, that didn't feel good would have been a lie. Feeling like I'll pass out if I don't get any oxygen I pull back and lean my head against the wall and Christopher lightly laughs and goes down to my jaw to plant kisses there and my neck. He lightly sucks on my skin and moving to a different spot many times. He gets to this one spot on the left side of my neck above my collarbone and sucks it. I moan. That's my sweet spot. This just motivates him. He continues and I moan again.

"Again" he murmurs and he sucks it again and I moan once more. I feel him smile and he lightly bites the spot and my eyes close shut. He releases it and licks it. I moan again. He moves away from my neck and I feel his hair on my right cheek and his hot breath near my ear. He licks the top of it and whispers "You don't know, how much I want you right now" and if that doesn't do it for you ladies.

He moves his head and looks right at me with the fire still burning in his eyes. You don't know how much this is turning me on right now. I attach my lips onto his and he quickly responds and we start moving in sinc with both of our lips. Before I realize that there are 2 idiots outside. Shit!

I quickly pull away from him and confusion takes over his eyes and I suddenly feel really bad.

"Is something wrong?" Alert covers his face and I shake my head.

"No" I wiggle out of his arms. Wow. How did he hold me up that long? My feet touch the ground and I move away from him and towards the door before I turn around to face him.

"Sorry" I apologize and leave him confused.

That did not go as planned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
282 47 36
17 year old Winter has to deal with saving her friends from their messed up lives. She is a tough girl with a humor based personality...along with h...
12.8K 498 48
Lily Cano was an ordinary girl, who was just trying to get through high school.She didn't believe in love and stayed away from it all her life.But wh...
132 4 27
Stella mathew is 17 and goes to north den high school she was a smart,nice,and intelligent girl she never iqnore thos who needs her help becuse what...