The One Who Came

By BitchyCookies

Alpha Ivan Black is tired of waiting for his mate. He has spent 8 long years in the midst of loneliness which... More

Introduction
Chapters in order
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 6

5K 205 6
By BitchyCookies

Karter

Ivan closed his eyes, I'm assuming, to concentrate and hear. He turned to me and opened his mouth to say something.

"It's-"

"You fucking bastard! Why didn't you tell me you are heading back?! Imagine if you wake up to take a piss and find your best friend missing. How would you feel, huh? I searched for you everywhere! And why the fuck were you not answering me through the mind link or your goddamn phone?" I whimpered as fear fell upon me. This Beta wolf was angry and my Omega instincts were telling me to obey and seek help, so I buried my face in my mate's chest.

"Shut the fuck up, you are scaring him," Ivan growled as he sat up and ran his hand over my shaking figure. "You are fine, love. There's no need to be scared" He whispered in my eyes and I felt myself calm down. Being Omega sucks sometimes. You always get scared and want to please everyone.

I looked up and him and was completely relieved once I saw his reassuring smile. I was straddling him which resulted in my cheeks heating up. Ivan turned to Beta Alex and gave him an angry glare. He was standing a little further from the entrance of the living room as he looked at us dumbfounded.

"Who is he? So you are finally hooking up with someone? What happened to the I'll-stay-pure-for-my-mate shit?" He still looked angry with his arms crossed over his chest.

"It's not what it looks like, Lex-" My mate sighed tiredly but started laughing suddenly, resulting in me and Beta Alexander looking at him confusingly.

"He- this beautiful Omega right here, is my mate," Ivan said and I looked at Beta Alexander to see his reaction but I was met with his blank face. "I finally found him, Lexi." I heard the shaking voice of my mate. I turned to him when he placed my body on the sofa and got up. Ivan slowly walked towards Beta Alexander and then I saw his face crumble. They both hugged tightly and Beta Alex placed his head on Ivan's shoulder.

I didn't know what was happening but I know they both are shedding happy tears. I looked down at my hand when I felt something wet fall. I didn't know I was crying and quickly wiped my tears.

"You are finally completed." Beta Alexander breathed out quietly but I managed to hear.

"Yeah Lexi," They pulled away and chuckled happily. "Thank you for being my rock all along, brother." This brought a huge smile to my face. I can already see that they have such a beautiful and precious relationship. They both wiped their tears while laughing and playfully bumping into each other.

Beta Alexander turned his gaze towards me and a smirk took place on his face. I blushed furiously and looked down from his intense stare. I was fidgeting with my fingers when I felt Ivan sit behind me. He pressed my back to his chest and snuggled in my neck. I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spine because of his hands caressing my sides.

"Karter, right?" Beta Alexander said. I nodded my head and kept my face low. It's always hard for me to interact with new people and it takes time to get used to them since I'm not fond of talking.

"Where were you hiding buddy? This asshole here was waiting for you for 8 years." Ivan growled, making Beta Alexander laugh while I couldn't speak a word.

"I- I." I shuttered, finding it hard to get the words out of my throat. Talking to someone dominant than me is a nightmare. It scares me because I always think that they are going to be displeased with me. Perks of being an Omega......

"He turned 21 today, well yesterday," Ivan answered, saving me from the embarrassment.

"Oh, is that so? Happy birthday little one." The Beta said and I nodded my head in acknowledgment.

"Come on Alexi, sit with us. We were just talking about random things and I want to officially introduce you two." Ivan said while gesturing at the loveseat. Beta Alex was still looking at me with a teasing smile and wiggled his eyebrows when he caught my glance. "Quit it, Alex." My mate said. "Karter, this my Beta and my best friend Alexander. Lex, this my mate Karter." Ivan happily introduced us, which I think wasn't necessary since he stated the obvious. "So, did you just abandoned our cabinet? I'm not looking forward to finding more shit and dead bodies of animals when we return." I raised my eyebrow at his statement and looked at him. "We went to my cabinet to spend the weekend and when we got there-" My mate explained and ran his fingers in my hair. Again jealousy ran through me at the thought of them being so close. I assumed my mate sensed it as he spoke in a whisper, close to my ear. "I've always been yours, baby." I blushed from embarrassment at being caught.

"Gosh looking at you guys now, I want a mate too." I heard Beta Alex whine from his spot. Ivan scoffed from behind me and snaked his hands around my small waist.

"You can't even feel the urge and emptiness I was feeling. I think you can live a little more before you get those urges." Ivan said as he snuggled in my neck so his voice came out a little muffled.

"Well you found your mate, so no complaints now." Beta Alex said and raised an accusing finger at my mate.

"I'm sleepy." I quietly said so only my mate could hear. I realized that I'm becoming drowsy listening to their conversation. Beta Alexander looked at me cause he heard my statement. Damn their sharp ears!

"We are gonna go to sleep now, Lex." I heard my mate mumble. I squealed when he lifted me and carried me in bridal style. When Ivan started walking, Beta Alex whistled and wiggled his eyebrows.

"It seems like you're going for your wedding night." Beta Alexander said and I blushed at what he was trying to say.

"And it seems like you are jealous." With my mate's reply, he continued to walk toward the beautiful and huge staircase.

'Is it like a wedding night? Is he gonna mate us now?! Even before introducing to the pack?! He must like us a lot, Karter!' Ignoring Percy's, I started to panic because I'm not ready! Is Ivan really going to mate me? 

And I... had never been intimate with anyone. Damn, I have only touched myself while I'm in heats. 

We entered a room and Ivan somehow opened the door while still carrying me. He looked down at me and smile widely that his eyes disappeared. Tearing my gaze from his, I inspected the room we just entered.

His. Bedroom. Is. Huge.

'Like his dick.' Percy cheekily said and I immediately blushed beet red. I've indeed seen him naked once and believe me, his private is not small. It's far from being small. Once, when he came back from hunting with the warriors and his Beta. Ivan came back naked and I dared to look at him. I was not disappointed.

Ivan looked at me with a raised eyebrow, asking me about the change of the color on my face. I shook my head, too embarrassed to tell him what we were thinking.

Back to his bedroom. It was divided into two parts; one part looked like a small living room with big grey cozy-looking sofas and a television hanging on the ceiling. The other part had the bed and it was led by a small staircase. It also has a balcony which shows the beautiful scenery of the pack lands. There was also a fireplace in front of the 'living room'.

Ivan walked towards the bed and laid me down carefully. He is so gentle with and it makes me so happy inside.

"I'm too tired to take a shower so I'll just change into comfortable clothes. Do you want to take a shower?" He asked me and I shook my head. I too was feeling very tired and I'm sure it's already 3 in the morning. "Okay then." He walked towards a room that I'm thinking is either the bathroom or a walk-in closet. So he isn't gonna mate us now. I don't know if I'm feeling relieved or disappointed. I waited for a few minutes after Ivan came with some clothes. "Here." He gave me a huge shirt that I know belongs to him because of the size and the alluring scent coming from it.

"No pants?" I asked when he only handed me a white shirt.

"You don't need it." Ivan grinned at me while I blushed under his gaze. He began to strip his green jumper and jeans in front of me. Nudity wasn't a big deal for us but I was still shy about seeing someone naked and being naked before someone. I bit back a moan when Ivan took off his underwear too and now he was naked as a baby. "Enjoying the view?" He smirked, his stare heated with lust as he wore the white sweatpants he brought with him. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed because it is normal for mates to desire each other.

I quickly stripped my clothes, keeping the underwear, and wore the big shirt which reached just above my knee. I tried my hardest to ignore Ivan's lustful gaze because a boner in this situation won't be ideal. I laid back on the bed and waited for Ivan since he was turning the lights off.

He gracefully walked towards the bed with his toned body and I could drool on those abs forever...

The feeling of him against me was nothing I ever felt before. My head was tucked under his chin while he ran down his fingers in my curly hair. My face was pressed on his chest and so I plastered a kiss on the area. 

Ivan gripped my chin and brought it up to slam his lips on mine. Hesitantly, I brought my hand up to hold the back of his neck and press myself further into him. He skillfully bit my lower lip and plunged his warm tongue inside my mouth. His hand crept up inside the shirt and stayed still on my belly. I could myself get hard at the feeling of his soft lip sucking on mine. We pulled away as we started to lose breath. I felt my mate's lip on my forehead as he murmured on my skin.

"Goodnight, Kar."

Closing my eyes, I let the sleep envelop me.

"Night, Vania."

For the first time in my life, I feel complete.

---------

I finished chapter 21 yesterday!!! I was so stressed about it since that chapter required so much research and attention, I was NERVOUS! 

I'm starting my university today so I think I'll have to adjust the update schedule... maybe a chapter a week instead of 2...

Anyway, tell me how did you like this chapter.

Vote and Comment!

Bye Angels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 168K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
7.9M 264K 36
❤Cover by @TayTay_1996 Kaleb has recently turned nineteen still anticipating the arrival of his mate. Much to his surprise the omega happens upon a...
134K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
3.5M 143K 67
"I didn't ask to be this way!" "What's wrong with it?" Kegan laughed dryly, amazed by the stubbornness of the Alpha. "What's wrong with being weak...