A Different Kind of God

De RenikArkanum421

Ending the Fourth and Final Shinobi war at the cost of his family. instead of dying he get sucked through a d... Mai multe

Life Finds Away
Sage of the New World
the Gathering & True Fear
Damn! Perverts
Kuoh
The Rabbit v The Phoenix
The Exorcists & The Fallen
Meeting the Crow
Reflections
The Meeting
A Different Kind Of God
Aftermath
The Juubi no Yokai
No Greater Love
Unexpectation
How To Save a Life
Blow Me Away
Closure
Action & Consequence
Breathing New Life
One Wedding & A Reunion
A Terrible Discovery
Of Blood and Thunder
Kiss My Ashes [Omake]
The Fall of Angels
The Way Of All Flesh
Caliber of the Soul

Yokai and the Valkyrie

6.8K 100 12
De RenikArkanum421

With the girls gone and things being quite Naruto decided to take a trip, with school still two and a half months off he didn't have to worry too much.

Sona and the Sitri clan just witnessed the Human train not only Sona's peerage but Serafall's as well they had been given the two weeks off as well.

Naruto stood their looking at most who were panting or passed out from exhaustion, he chuckled to himself as the other were trying not to die, for Devils they had Strength, Stamina and Endurance. But this human beat them all in those categories like they were chumps. Lord and Lady Sitri were very amused by this, while they had seen him fight and all that good stuff, it still amazed them this young man mopped the floor with both their daughter's peerages, it was rather entertaining to say the least.

"All right everyone, were done for the day! Take comfort we won't be training for the next few days i have some business in Kyoto," he said.

They all cheered, as they got up to go rest and or die in some cases! As they felt like rolled over jello. He bid them all good bye as he took Kiba, Gasper and Issei back to the Gremory house. Were he put them all to bed and went to pack.

He had finished up packing, while he had to go to Kyoto. It wasn't because he needed to but because he wanted to.

"Naruto?" he heard Sirzechs call for him.

He turned to see him and the baby smiling at him.

"What's up?".

Sirzechs sighed, "apparently those four traitors are trying to stir up trouble and myself as well as Serafall, along with the other two have to go find out what is wrong, their have also been reports of rogues not only in our's but Sitri snd Phenex territory, could you possibly take Millica with you as since the grandparents are away on their anniversary trip?" He asked.

Naruto didn't like what he heard but he knew besides them he could take care of her.

"Sure! I'l take her, nothing bad will as i'm just going sight seening," he said.

Sirzechs smiled, he handed Millica off kissing her cheek.

"You be good for big brother, okay?" he said to her.

She nodded smiling, she was going with her onii-chan she was excited.

Sirzechs nodded and left for work, while Naruto took Millica and got her things packed up.

She laid her head on his shoulder, happy to spend time with him. Once they got their things he sealed it all in a scroll and putting that away.

He wore a Green long sleeved shirt with a purple Uzu swirl on the back, white pants with his black & blue high tops, his hair pulled back and out of the way.

Millica had on a gray & blue onsie, with red shorts and black sandals. They nodded to each other and headed out after saying goodbye to the maids.

They were now on the train for Kyoto, he had been feeling lots of demonic chakra their and was curious to check it out he would be gone for about four days time. Which would be fine as the girls had another week before they came back.

Millica was in taking a nap on their cabin, on the opposite seat facing him while he read the papers.

He saw the Confrence and the attack on Kuoh were still big topics as many were still weary of each other mainly the Devils and Fallen. But nothing more then paranoia at the moment.

He heard a knock at the door he looked up to see a women about 3 years older then him she had silvery hair with an air of nervousness and sadness of her.

"Hello their would mind if i sat here with you, all the other cabs are full!" she asked.

He nodded to her with an eye smile, "of course miss, please come in," he said scooting over.

She smiled at him and nodded sitting down next to him.

"Thank you sir..."

"Naruto Gremory!" he said holding out his hand for her.

She smiled at him shaking his hand, "Rossweiss, former Valkyrie of the All Father!".

"Former?" he asked.

She nodded sadly, "yes i used to be his personal bodyguard but he use to tease me about about being an air head and the only Valkyrie not finding my soul mate! So i left and now i'm looking for for my own way!" she said as she began to tear up, she didn't know why, but it felt good to talk about it.

She felt arms around her she looked up too see him hugging him giving her an eye smile.

Hearing that pissed him off, sure he liked to tease and make practical jokes but what he heard was tand amount to bullying and cruelty and that he would not stand for.

"I'm sorry for your troubles, if you would like you can come with me, me and my baby sister here are on holiday to Kyoto for the next few days," he offered.

While he was practical, he still held the belief of helping some one who needed it like he had been helped.

She looked at him in shock, but she soon smiled, he had been nothing but nice so far and having a friend right now would be nice.

"Sure sounds good to me," she said happily.

Naruto nodded, when he looked over and saw Millica began to wake up, she rubbed her eyes a bit, getting the sleep out of them once her vision came back into focus she saw Naruto speaking with a lady who looked a bit like her mother.

"Onii-tan, Momma?" she said still semi-tired.

The duo looked over to see the toddler awake, Naruto smiled while Rossweiss blushed at being called a mom.

"Hi Milli-chan, no this is not momma, her name is Rossweiss, she is a friend!" he said.

She nodded and sat up looking at the new comer, she saw no evil on her face but it did hold sadness so she figured this lady must be a nice person, she knew Onii-chan would never let a bad person be this close or personal.

She got down off the seat and waddle up to Rossweiss, smiling at her.

"You pretty like Momma," she said with a giggle.

The older women was taken back by this and turned red, she had been called many things but pretty hadn't been one in a long time.

Naruto chuckled. This girl was just too cute, reminded him of Shina at age.

"Look daddy, momma is so pretty!".

She said on his and Lei first anniversary, he had planned to take her out for the night and both kids were just floored by how gorgeous their mother looked, still one of his favorite memories.

He saw Millica coming over she must have been hungry and he was too actually. He looked over at his new friend. "Would you like to have lunch with us?" he asked.

She gasped, this was another first for her, no one ever wanted her around but he this man who she just met, asked her to join them she began tearing up.

"I would love too".

Lunch was a nice affair, Naruto had pulled out a little buffet of food and the trio ate happily.

"So Naruto-kun, what are doing in Kyoto?" she asked.

She looked over and saw food pass through his mask which shocked her but made Millica laugh.

"Well i am new to this world so i decided to take some time and explore it," he said.

This caught her off guard for a moment, then a thought struck her Naruto Gremory was the adopted Human son of Sirzech and the one who beat not only the Fallen Angel Kokobiel but the four descendants of the original Maou as well. Her eyes went wide at this new piece of information.

"Your the adopted son of the current Lucifer?" she squeaked.

He nodded surprised she didn't piece it together sooner, but her facial expressions were priceless. As Millica began giggling at their new friend.

================================

After getting off the train the trio went to find their hotel room.

"Would you like your own room or share with us?" He asked his her.

She thought about it, "share with you, i have no need for my own room plus you have been so kind to me, i could ask that of you!" she said.

He nodded and the trio found their hotel, a nice 5 star, checking in Naruto asked for an upgrade to a room with two beds. Getting the keys they headed in. The room was nice and big with a balcony.

"Okay who takes what bed?" Naruto asked.

Millica giggled and tokhem the bed on the left, leaving the two adults the bed on the right, Rossweiss blushed about sharing a bed with her new friend who was also a friend.

"Millica how about you share with me, let's give Ro-chan her space!" he said.

Before the toddler could speak, the former Valkyrie spoke, "n-no it's okay, i-i don't mind!" she said.

Naruto was surprised by this but nodded as long as she was okay with it, plus it wasn't like they were gonna do anything crazy.

After they headed out, to go sight seeing, Rossweiss had changed before hand, she was in a dark gray sun dress with a light white sweater and matching sandals her wavy hair down flowing in the wind she looked much happier now.

They went sight seeing, checking out all the shops and had a blast, inside a little gift shop, Naruto began picking up little gifts for his girls, mother and grandmother. Millica looked around she saw stuffed bunny that looked like Naruto's Biju form she grinned and grabbed it.

"Onii-tan?" she asked holding it out.

He looked at her and the stuffed toy and nodded, Millica was happy.

Rossweiss saw a Valkyrie Dagger on one of the shelves, she took the blade out of the scabbard and examined it; it was in good condition, Naruto saw and smiled.

"See something you like?" he asked her.

She smiled looking at the blade then him, "this brings back memories, i used to own one but when they kicked me out of the Valkyrie they took my armor and weapons," she said semi-sadly.

"If you want it, get it, i'l take care of the charge!" he said.

She went wide eyed, "N-No i couldn't do that!" she said with a slight stutter.

He shook his head, "it's no trouble at all!" he told her with a small wink then walked away to find Millica.

She stood their, feeling her face, realizing she was blushing, she felt her heat race, she couldn't explain it but she fancied Naruto now.

Putting away all the gifts into a sealing scroll they continued back on their way. Kyoto was a lovely place full of excitment. They found their way to bizarre with shops showing thongs from other parts of the world, like foods and others goods. Naruto had brought Millica's stroller with them and used it for this part he did not want her out of his sight. Rossweiss was so enthralled she unconsciously grabbed Naruto's arms holding it close to her; her eyes lit with excitement and wonder.

Naruto smiled, not stopping her she could use this right now.

Unknown to all but Naruto they were being follwed by members of the Yokai faction, Yasaka the leader had felt new Yokai coming in to her territory, she she sent out her secret Police to keep an eye on this new power. If it was dangerous and threatened them then it would be eliminated.

But so far nothing was happening, so they kept watch.

But what they didn't know was that Naruto knew they were their, and that gave him the advantage should they make the first move.

"Wow this place, is amazing. Thank you for this Naruto-kun!" Rossweiss said excitedly.

He smiled and they continued on with their day.

================================

"Anything to report?". A women in a red and purple kimono sitting on a throne asked as she fed her new born baby.

"No my lady, the new comers seem to pose no threat, they had made no attempts only wandering around the shops and the one in particular though he smells faintly of Kitsune," her commander said.

Her eyes went wide, there are only two kitsunes, she and her baby daughter.

"Bring them to me at once i wish to meet him," she said.

He nodded, "right away my queen!".

She was lost in thought, then felt her baby tugging on her nipple, she looked down and smiled, "be gentle my love, they are sensitive!" she said as they baby finished eating.

Naruto took the girls to, a small bistro where they made home made style food finding a booth they sat with Millica in a booster next to Rossweiss who she had become attached to just like all the girls.

"So Kuoh has an opening for a teaching position?" she asked him

"Yes, and i think you would be a great teacher! Specially since it would be a homeroom teacher for the freshmen, you have the skill and you can speak to them in a way most can't," he said.

The food came and the trio ate nicely speaking about whatever while Millica would put her two cents in as well.

Naruto had told her about his life here, his adoption into the Gremory house! Stopping the coup from the Devil Council, freeing Rias from her marriage to Riser, gaining his Peerage, stopping Kokobiel from killing Rias, Sona and Millica and the original Satans during the Factions conference. Finally his Harem.

She was both surprised and shocked by this, but she also enjoyed his story and his and the toddler's company. It was nice and it made her forget about her woes. Naruto paid the bill and the trio left the shop.

Once outside he put Millica in baby back pack. But before they could take a step several men in black outfits with Anbu styled mask appeared. Rossweiss became weary but Naruto stood fast keeping her close to him incase.

"Can i help you Gentleman?" he asked them non aggressively.

"Lady Yasaka wishes to speak to you!".

Naruto nodded, knowing that declining would be a bad idea plus he had Milli with him so he had to play it smart.

"Lead he way!".

================================

They made it the temple, where the leader of he Yokai was.

Millica was asleep allowing the adults to think with out worry.

Walking inside, Naruto placed a hand on Rossweiss's shoulder as a comfort to her, she smiled greatfully, the two made their way in smd were greeted by all sorts of Yokai. Naruto nodding to them all to show respect then made their way to a rather large door that opened to reveal a rather beautiful women with ox ears and a tail holding a newborn baby, she reminded him a bit of Kuroka.

"Greetings, i am Yasaka, leader of the Yokai faction!" she said with an air of grace and stoicism.

Naruto and Rossweiss both bowed to her.

"Greeting and Salutations my lady! I'm Naruto Gremory! Adopted Son of the current Lucifer, this is my companion Rossweiss," he said.

"Greetings my lady!".

She nodded, "now then to business, why are you both here?" she said apprehensively, knowing he was the son of Lucifer made things more complicated.

"Well i am here on holiday," Rossweiss said.

"I am because i felt all he Yokai and was curious, i'm still new to this world!".

This caught them all off guard, as murmurs were being whispered through the halls.

Yasaka went wide, not having expected this.

"What do you mean?" she asked with fear and curiosity.

Giving her an eye smile he walked a couple steps ahead.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, Son of the 4th Fire Shadow of Konohagakure no Sato. Heir to the last Princess of Uzushiogakure no Sato. the Juubi no Yokai!".

His ten tails sprouted out along with his rabbit ears shocking everyone in the room.

Yasaka was at a loss for words, she knew the stories of the Tailed Beasts but they were just that stories to scare children. Though Naruto was getting a kick out their faces.

"You should close your mouths, might catch something!" he said rather amused.

This woke them all up, but here they were standing in the presence of the first Yokai, their progenitor. Soon the Yokai began bowing to him which made him sweardrop.

Yasaka also go off her throne and was About to bow but Naruto came to her, stopping her.

"My lady, you bow to no one," he said as he bowed to her showing them her status as leader.

"But you the Juubi, our progenitor you who are the rightful heir to our throne, my lord!" she said incredulously.

He shook his head, "while i am the Juubi, you are the Queen of our people, the rightful Queen, i have looked into your heart and have seen he good you have done for our people! I have no right to usurp you!" he said confidently.

She looked at him in shock, as he turned to face his kind.

"My friends and fellow Yokai, i came ere today to meet with, not conquer you! Lady Yasaka is our right Queen, she has done her best for us, i will not challenge her, but instead support her as My Queen and i hope you do the same!" he said to them.

Astounding clapping and cheering as heard, he was right.

He turned back to her nodding to her. While she just smiled, this was an incredible moment.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

|| De Gry167

Fanfiction

661 31 6
A man who struggled all through life dies and his soul is approached by a Dying God from another world.
1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
23.5K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
20.7K 291 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...