Betrayed (completed)

By AshleyMari5

It's not about what you got, it's about the people in it. How many times will you get hurt until you realize... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 Hell
Part 14Madeline
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18 Madeline
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29 Madeline
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 Madeline
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42
Part 43 Final chapter

Part 41 Madeline

271 6 0
By AshleyMari5

I can't believe it. Being here is just amazing. It's been four months since Jade and Cheryl got married.

We have been living here for four months already. This land is amazing.

It's like literally living in a fairy tale. It's just beautiful.

After seen Eric in his true form. I was shocked. His beautiful white hair complimented his eyes.

I never knew what he went through. For the love of his life. Yet he never got to see her again.

Danny found the source to her complete powers. She has tied Nicholas up so he can no longer harm us.

It stills scares me that he is in the same land as us. No matter how weak Danny made him m. It still desist matter.

"Hey what are you thinking?" Eric kisses my shoulders. His hands massaging my back.

"About everything."

He kisses my neck. I can see his erection in the sheets.

We spend the night making love. Over and over.

I love this man completely.

I am his and he is mine: for ever, and always.

"It's so beautiful here." Nymph says.

"It really is." Me and Nymph with some other girls are sitting in a beautiful garden outside the palace. The trees dancing with the breeze. Butterflies with beautiful colors, fairy's dancing around us. It's just gorgeous.

"I hope I never see that place again." Beatrice says. She was being raped by some demons until Danny got there and transported her here.

She is just beautiful. Her olive skin shines with the sun. Her long black hair in beautiful braids.

"Me neither." I say. All the horrible memories surf up again.

"Hello!" Cassie and Freya come running towards us with a group of fairy's behind them.

"Hi." Nymph plays with two little pink fairies. They start to run around the garden.

"We are playing tag. Wanna join?" Freya asks.

"That sounds lovely."

The beautiful white elk walks in. Everyone stops and turns towards him. His beautiful horns in every direction.

Just beautiful.

Cassie walks towards him, he lowers his body towards her. She pets his head while smiling.

It's so beautiful and calm here. Just what we need.

"Good morning girls, how is everyone doing?" Danny walks in wearing a beautiful green short dress.

Raphael walking beside her. Her crown shining with the sun. They smiled at seeing us.

Alice and Marcus come as well. Everyone laughing and enjoying the beautiful day.

To this day I still cannot believe eveiwe have been through. Danny being the reincarnation of a powerful goddess.

Creating this land, and making it a land of second chances. Almost everyday new people come. Mostly kids. This land is a safe heaven.

"Madeline." I hear gasps. I turn to see Eric. He smiles a beautiful smile. He walks towards me and gets down on one knee.

Wait...

What's goin on?

Oh god is he going?

"Madeline, will you make me the happiest man alive, and be my partner for the rest of eternity?" I can feel the tears coming down.

The happiness in me. My heart bursting with joy.

Eric hands me a beautiful wooden ring with a beautiful crystal.

I jump into his arms out bodies dropping to the drowns. The clapping erupts.

Danny walks towards me giving me a tight hug. Her smile bright. She congratulates us asking for the date.

Girl we just got engaged, we need to plan that.

"Let's celebrate!" Danny calls out. The elk stands in his hind legs letting a shriek call.

A beautiful man walks towards us. He has a beauty like no other.

Raphael grabs Danny and brings her behind him. Like that's gonna do anything.

"God." Raphael says.

That's god?

Wow he is beautiful.

I thought he was a man with white hair and a white beard. Wow.

"What do you want?" Danny asks him. Eric stands in front of me. I grab his arm hugging him.

"This is beautiful. Nyx has taught you a lot." God says.

"I did it myself!" Danny says.

"Did you now?" God walks towards Danny.

Raphael pulls out his sword.

"Biting the hand that fed you, what greater betrayal than that." God melts the sword Raphael held in his hands.

He flings Raphael to the side. Danny stands her ground. God grabs Danny's hands and in a second they are gone.

"No!" Raphael yells. He runs out of the garden. Eric chasing after him.

"Where are you goin?" Marcus yells outZ

"I need to find her!" Raphael screams out.

"You don't even know if they are in this land." Marcus says.

Raphael punches the wall. He then flees the grounds, Marcus behind him.

Everyone starts to talk. A chaos of words.

"Where do you think he took her?" I ask Eric.

"I don't know, but we got to trust in Danny to come back."

I hope so.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 47 30
Her life was never supposed to turn out this way. No, in fact life had a whole other route planned for her. But she just happened to catch a certain...
36.8K 2.3K 43
*Completed June 21, 2020* *Formerly The Rightful Heir* When Aiyana Miller was 5 years old, her father and older brother were killed trying and failin...
7.5K 416 33
Hades Erotic Dark Romance To make a fate, one must be cut. I've lost her so many times. She has come and gone. Loved me and turned to ash in my hands...
269K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...