His Beats Of Heart ✓

By Anne_Iryx

Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a s... More

✨Characters✨
⏩Prologue⏪
✨Happy Birthday Kate✨
✨So Innocent✨
✨Liam & Emily✨
✨Marriage Proposal✨
✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨
✨Date-II: Deal✨
✨Why me?✨
✨Unknown Number✨
✨Bombs✨
✨Fun Evening-I✨
✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨
✨Amusement Park✨
✨First Day of New Job✨
✨Special Gift🎁✨
✨Family?✨
✨Contract✨
✨Lost Love✨
✨Wedding (Part-I)✨
✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨
✨I HATE MY HUSBAND✨
✨Slap✨
✨It's her✨
✨Friday night✨
✨Fun in Beach-I✨
✨Fun In Beach- II✨
✨Want To Spoil Her✨
✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨
✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨
✨Sorry Annie✨
✨Hurt💔✨
✨Pain✨
✨Guilt✨
✨First Kiss✨
✨Luca✨
✨LIAR✨
✨My LOVE✨
✨Suspecting Lucas✨
✨Contract?✨
✨Ex-Fake Husband✨
✨UNDER ATTACK✨
✨Truth Or Lie?✨
✨My Little Wife✨
✨Kidnapped✨
✨Rescue & Hurt✨
✨Real Truth✨
✨"I Love You"✨
✨ Propose ✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨
⏩New Story⏪
Birthday
✨🌟NOTICE 🌟✨
NEW STORY

✨Invitation✨

41.8K 1K 143
By Anne_Iryx

"Love is
whatever you can still betray.
Betrayal can
only happen if you love."

- John le Carre

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'I don't want to go to the party. I'm the laziest person in the world'

I moved to Sis's room, cause I liked to cuddle her during my sleep.

'She is my cuddling Teddy Bear... Hehe hehe'

Right now, Sis was busy searching her closet for a suitable dress to wear. "So, what will you wear for today's party?", Sis asked me showing me dresses.

I yawned. "I don't want to go", I said hugging my pink teddy, Pinky. Sis spoke, putting the dress back in the closet as I rejected them all, "But we have to. Uncle's boss told him to attend with family". I requested, pouting," Why don't you go in my place?".

"Emily and Erika will come with us", I heard Dad. I turned my head and saw Dad at the door of our room. I went to him and hugged him," I don't want to go. You know that". He patted my head and stated, "Dear, I had never asked you to attend any party before. But please attend this party with us".

'I have never attended a single party. I always stay at home. Dad always dropped and picked me up from school and now from college. Yesterday was the first time, I went to the movie theatre with friends'

" This pink dress will be good on you, right Ann?", Sis said as I agreed to go to the party. This dress was my favorite.

I asked, touching the dress, "What about you?". She answered, "A blue dress". I asked," I have never seen you wear red or pink. And I remember that your favorite color is red. Why don't you wear a red dress? It will look good on you". The smile on her face disappeared. She answered my question, "Red color had lost its meaning in my life". I grabbed her hands and asked," Why? Please tell me. I will try to help you". She smiled and said, "Don't tell this to anyone. Promise?".

I said," Promise".

"In my college days, I fell in love with a boy. It was one side of love. He was good at dancing, singing, playing, and many things except Studying. One day the teacher made him my physics project partner. I tried to change partners but failed. During that time, I started to fall in love with him more. One day, he came to my house for doing the project. In the middle of a project, he confessed that he loved me so much. I started to believe it. We dated for a month. But one day I found out that he had done this to win the bet with his friends. I stopped going to college. After graduation, you know all things. We moved with you here", She completed her story. Sis was always a strong girl. " Don't worry sis. You'll find love soon. I promise", she pinched my nose as I said.

'You're the best sister in this world'

I put my headphone in my ears and played the music. I didn't get a new mobile yet. So, I was using my sister's mobile.

'Well, I can't stay without music'

K-pop songs were the best. My favorite groups are BTS and Blackpink. Jungkook and Jisoo were my bias.

"Hey go and take a bath, then I will help you to get ready", Sis said while shaking me. I requested," No! Not today!". She gave up after trying a lot, "Ok you will go after I return". I showed her my thumb up. As promised, after she came out of the bathroom, I went in.

After taking a shower, I wore my dress and Sis started to do my make-up.

My mother bought it yesterday. I fell in love with this dress.

Sis did my hair and requested to put on some makeup but I refused except for lipstick. I loved to apply lipstick since childhood. Sis laughed and then applied lipstick. Pink lipstick. Then sis wore her dress. It fit her perfectly.

'She is the most gorgeous and most stunning girl, I have ever seen

She looked beautiful. She did her hair herself and did her make-up too. She just looked like a Goddess from heaven. We went down after taking my cute pink purse. Downstairs, we found our parents. Mom and Auntie looked beautiful.

My dear Dad came out wearing a suit. My mom kissed his cheek. Auntie hugged me and said, "Kiara look at your daughter. She looks like a princess". Sis said," If she let me use some makeup then she will become an Angel without any white wings". Auntie stated, chuckling, "No need. She is always our little Angel".

'Aww... Thank You, Auntie'

Sis started her drama," See Auntie, Mom only loves Ann. She never loves me at all". She started her fake cry.

I teased her, "I'm sick of this Fake Love Fake Love Fake Love. I'm so sorry but it's Fake Love Fake Love Fake Love".

Sis shouted at me, "Shut up you, little A.R.M.Y. Always BTS or Blackpink. Aren't you getting sick of this?". I again started, "I don't know I don't know I don't know Why".

Sis whispered, "Useless". Everyone burst into laughter.

We entered our car and within 30 minutes, we reached our destination within half an hour. My father's boss was very rich and his mansion looked like a palace of any king.

We entered the hall where many people were gathered. I looked around mine.

'Wow..... Beautiful'

Different types of people were there. Everyone was talking with each other.

Dad said, "Annie come this way. First you have to meet my boss".

I nodded yes and followed him with Mom, Auntie, and Sis.

I heard my dad as we stopped in front of a man and a woman, "Hello, Sir".

The man said, "Mr. Evans, how are you? How are you, Mrs. Evans?". Mom said, "We are fine, Sir".

I lifted my head and felt that I had seen my dad's boss somewhere. My mom said," How are you, Sir and Madam? This is my daughter, Annie. This is Erika and Her daughter, Emily". The man said looking at me, "Just alive because of your daughter". The woman beside him asked," What do you mean by that?". He replied, "Yesterday, Annie saved my life".

"Really?".

"What?".

"When?".

"How?".

Now I remembered my dad's boss was the man whom I had saved yesterday. Mr. Mike Coleman.

________

Annie's outfit

Emily's outfit

::::::

(When the story's name was Melting The Ice King)

#12 in IceKing.

Yaayyyyyy!!!🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎊 🎉🎉🎊🎊

Thank you so much. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...
4.9K 680 57
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
58.3K 1.2K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " ♡♡♡ 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 �...
924K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...