KIMETSU NO YAIBA: The Blossom...

By ereshkighal

Pillars, are the top-ranked and most powerful swordsmen among the Demon Hunters in the Demon Killing Corps wh... More

ๅ…่ฒฌไบ‹้ … disclaimer
ๆกœๅณถ ๅƒๅฐ‹
ๅบๅน• prologue
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๅไธ‰
ๅๅ››
ๅไบ”
ๅๅ…ญ
ๅไธƒ
ๅๅ…ซ
ๅไน
ไบŒๅ
ไบŒๅไธ€
ไบŒๅไบŒ
ไบŒๅไธ‰
ไบŒๅๅ››
ไบŒๅไบ”
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ
ไบŒๅไธƒ
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ
ไบŒๅไน
ไธ‰ๅ
ไธ‰ๅไธ€
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰
ไธ‰ๅๅ››
ไธ‰ๅไบ”
ไธ‰ๅๅ…ญ
ไธ‰ๅไธƒ
ไธ‰ๅๅ…ซ
ไธ‰ๅไน

้›ถ

25.8K 777 658
By ereshkighal

00 - the day she cursed

No one ever told her, not even once.

That the love and happiness she hopes for will bring as much despair in return.

The smell of the peach-coloured cherry blossom she loved so much now covered in metallic one. The colour she saw no longer lovely.

The resentment continue to grow as long as the clock continue to turn.

Tears and blood blurred her vision as she tries to stand up, that she failed at.

Instead, she dragged her powerless body, using everything left on her, to where a woman lies. She take hold of the now lifeless woman's hand, covered in red liquid. She brought it to her face, grazing the cold hand to her tear-covered cheek.

"...God, if you will take them away from me, in the end, why did you even give this life to me?"

That little body shook, in anger, in sadness, no one knows. But, hatred evidence on her eyes.

She looked around, to where her once happy family, now lying on the ground, their lifeless eyes looking back at her dim ones.

Why can't she go together with them?

Why.. Why didn't he end her, right then and here?

She looked to the ground where that man stood before, smiling at her, oh so sadistically, satisfied with what he just did.

She wondered, how long has it been?

As she screamed to his face, he ripped out her beloved father's head, before crushing his skull in his palm. He did it while staring at her.

She tried to run to him as fast as that tiny legs of her could, before being kicked on the guts. Blood came out from her cherry lips.

"Know your place, human." Red eyes glared holes on her.

Scared and angry, she could only lie there, glaring back at him. Him. The one who just killed her family in front of her eyes, torturing her heart.

He threw the crushed head down. Proceeding to slowly approached the glaring girl. He still glared down at her.

He then grabbed the little girl's hair, holding her up.

She tried to struggle to no avail, digging her nails to his hand with clenched teeths.

"You should be grateful that you have one of the rare blood even among the rare blooded humans, if not, you should've ended up as these bugs."

Her eyes widened, and as if on instinct, her now flying legs, she kicked him as hard as she can, on the face.

With suppressed anger, he threw the girl back to the ground.

"You shit, I told you to know your damn place!" He stepped on her, almost losing to his anger.

She continued to being silent, not moving at the slightest.

"...End my life."

The taller man stopped stepping on her, completely amused.

"Hoh? You've been spared, and you begged me, to kill you?"

"..."

"Answer the damn question!"

"I.. I don't care anymore. Crush me, shred me to pieces, eat me, whatever. Just.. Let me go to the same place as my family."

He looked taken aback by what this little girl just said. ...She should be around ten or eleven, yet, she so eagerly want to go to heaven?

He smiled widely, look of delight on his face.

"Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

She looked at him as if he has gone mad. Well, on her eyes, he is mad for sure.

The man brought his hand to his face. "Interesting, human! It has been a long time since I heard something that funny!"

He crouched down, letting his face get closer to her.

"Human girl, I will let you live for now."

The girl's slanted eyes widened instantly. "W- what?"

"Are you deaf? I'm saying I will let you go, for now."

"No! Kill me! End my life! I don't need it anymore!"

Still crouching down, he brought his hand to her hair once more, making her look at him.

"From the start, I intend to let you live, so when you grow older, you will be more delicious as well, as you have a rare blood. But.. Now I'm amused, human."

His red eyes started to glow, smile still on his face. Yet, the girl just stared at him, hatred burning on her.

"Will you come at me in the future? Will you come avenge your family? If you can, come and get my neck, human." He pointed his index finger to his neck.

He finally released her, letting her face touched the ground.

"My name is Kibutsuji Muzan. Remember that, human. I.. can't wait for that future to come." He said once again, before standing up, going to the darkness.

"W... Wait.." The girl's hand tried to reach him, before her eyes closed off.

The little girl looked up to the clouds-decorated night sky as she tried her best to sit up. Just once final push, its contents will start to pour.

"Kibutsuji... Muzan..."

With fiery filled eyes, she swore upon her life. Just as she continue to cursed, cursing the demon and her life, and how incompetence she was, as if the heaven getting sympatethic with the wretched girl, the clouds opened its belly.

As water started to drop hard, muffling her voice, making her completely dripping wet from head to toe, she screams.

"I swear.. I.. Will make you regret your decision. I will make you take this hatred!"

Humans are fragile, yes.

Just like a beautiful flower, humans are fleeting existence. They grow, they bloom, and they die. It's the undeniable cycle of life, making human's one life beautiful. They struggle, they feel pain, they get sympathetic for others.

That's why, that demon will never understand them.

She looked to the side, to a muddled pool. A flower on it.

That flower is just like her. Alone, away from its family. Dirty and fragile, it's her indeed.

Yet, it still showed its beautiful petals.

She brought her blood covered hand to it, taking it out from the dirty pool of water. She grabbed to it, clenching her teeths.

She wiped her eyes with her kimono. smiling a sad smile, yet determination filled her eyes.

"I, too, will never waver again, and continue to bloom."

I will show it to him, how this small little girl, can also fight.

That's the strength of humanity.

———— ❁ ✿ ❁ ————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 210 25
My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people hear a song somewhere in the west and f...
387K 13.3K 49
โ—ˆ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. โ—ˆ As the 1...
310K 13.1K 45
Cover made by @Shingiling, thanks so much!!! Even though she'a a pillar, Y/n still grateful for her encounter with Douma where he keeping her alive...
327K 9.7K 24
"๐‘ต๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†" "๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–" (Y/n) is the last hope in the family to become a demon slayer to save them from the poor house. Un...