Saiyandimension Neptunia (DBZ...

By EtherealXareon

Zackary isn't your normal everyday teenager. There was something about him, that he couldn't remember like a... More

Prologue: Transported to Another World
Chapter 2: Nightmares
Chapter 3: Meeting the CPUs
Chapter 4: Snow In Planeptune?
Chapter 5: Zack's Mom and Dad
Chapter 6: Questing
Chapter 7: Histoire Captured?
Chapter 8: The Super Saiyan
Chapter 9: The Trial Part 1
Chapter 10: The Trial Part 2! Staying In Planeptune!
Chapter 11: Ki Disorder?
Chapter 12: Worry
Chapter 13: Storm
Chapter 14: Minotaur
Chapter 15: Sleepover with the CPUs
Chapter 16: Zack's New Power
Chapter 17: Celebration
Chapter 18: Healing
Chapter 19: New Enemy
Chapter 20: Zack vs Abaron
Chapter 21: Invasion
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23: Aftermath and Return of an Old Enemy
Chapter 24: SSJ3 Zack vs Broly
Chapter 25: Investigation
Chapter 26: Ryuka (Part 1)
Chapter 27: Ryuka (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Mindspace
Chapter 29: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 2)
Chapter 31: The Stardust Breaker
Chapter 32: Zack's Brother
Chapter 33: Demon Realm War (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 34: Demon Realm War (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 35: Demon Realm War Finale
Chapter 36: The Appearance of Lord Beerus! Super Saiyan God Awakens!
Chapter 37: Zack vs. Lord Beerus
Chapter 38: The Godly Conclusion
Chapter 39: An Old Friend Appears!
Chapter 40: Kurome's Arrival!
Chapter 41: The Final Bout!
Chapter 42: Ending

Chapter 1: Awakening

1.1K 18 2
By EtherealXareon

 EX: Hello everyone, welcome back to Saiyandimension Neptunia! A fanfic I created on Fanfiction.net, but decided to port it over here. Now just expect a lot of chapters to come your way if you read this story, since I have about 30 chapters I need to upload besides this one. Who knows? I might reveal a part of my latest arc, well I will let you all know what it's called later. Enjoy the chapter, where Zack is now in the Hyperdimension.

It was faint but Zack heard two feminine voices. From what it looked like, one of them was poking him with a stick while the other one was standing there doing nothing to stop her. At first, he thought he was dead, but when he opened his eyes he saw 2 girls with lavender colored hair. They were in a futuristic park of some sort.

"Ughhhh my head." Rubbing his head, he saw the girl poking him hide behind the other girl.

"NEPU! He came back from the dead. Nep Jr. beat him up! He must be one of those zombies you see at late night movies that feed on people's brains!"

"No I'm not! I am a perfectly normal person." Zack told them, seeing the girl behind peek her head out. He realized something new, whenever he tried to find that puzzle piece that was missing. It was now firmly in place. The memories he forgot, were now fixed.

"I can't believe it, I remember..." Zack muttered to himself.

The teen remembered being a saiyan boy raised by his family on Earth after our planet was destroyed by Frieza.

"Hello! Are you still a zombie!?" Neptune asked the saiyan, as he regained focus on what was happening in front of him at the moment. He didn't want to space out every now and then, otherwise people will worry.

"No, I am not a zombie!" The girl pouted hearing that, probably to beat Zack up as she said, with her wooden sword now visible in her right hand. How did he not notice that before? "Anyways my name is Zackary. Pleased to meet you."

"Hi! Zack! I am Neptune the CPU goddess of Planeptune, and this is my sister Nepgear, but I call her Nep Jr." She wasn't hiding behind her sister anymore, and where did she get the idea that he was a zombie before? Oh well everything turned out good in the end.

"Wait what does CPU mean?" Both of them looked at Zack like he had amnesia, but he wasn't from this world. The neptunia sisters walked him to their home, or in other words their basilicom. On the way there, Nepgear explained to him the just of everything in Gamindustri and about them as well.

"So let me get this straight, there are 4 of you that are these Console Patron Units otherwise known to be goddesses. Am I getting this right so far?"

"Yes, now continue." Nepgear told Zack, who was surprised by the maturity of Nepgear. She seemed to be more like the older sister, instead of Neptune. And speaking of Neptune, she was now on Zack's shoulders getting a piggy back ride.

Honestly he didn't even realize she was even there.

"Onward, minion! To our home!" Proclaimed Neptune.

A tick mark made it's way onto Zack's forehead as they continued to walk.

"I am not your minion! And when did you get up there anyways?"

Neptune put her finger on his mouth, shushing him.

"A CPU's secrets are never revealed." When her finger was off of his mouth, he sighed.

"Anyways, now there are also four continents, that you explained to me." Nepgear nodded, listening to Zack. "The one we are on, is Planeptune, in which Neptune rules over it as Purple Heart, and you are the CPU candidate that will take her place. The other 3 continents are Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastation. Leanbox is ruled by Vert, Green Heart. Lowee is controlled by White Heart, Blanc, who has two twin sisters named Rom and Ram. And the last one Lastation is ruled over by Black Heart, Noire with her sister Uni. Now each CPU also has an oracle, like for example Planeptune has Histoire."

Neptune's head was resting on top of Zack's shoulder near his head. He wanted to wake her up, but she looked so cute while she slept.

"Did she seriously fall asleep!?" Zack sweatdropped, seeing her mutter a few words.

"Nepu... pudding..." Neptune said, in her bizarre dream world.

"Did she fall asleep again?" Nepgear was oblivious to the situation, that was about to unfold.

Zack started to blush, as he looked over to see Neptune barely reaching his ear.

"Uh, NEPGEAR! Could you please get her off of me?" Zack was starting to panic.

"Why?" Nepgear noticed her sister about to bite Zack's ear. "Oh, sorry! She does this sometimes." So Zack and Nepgear both carried Neptune the rest of the way.

"I can imagine. But what's the thing with her saying pudding every 5 minutes?" Asked Zack with an eyebrow raised.

"Pudding is one of her favorite snacks. And believe me, sister eats a lot, I mean A LOT of pudding."

"Well I guess I understand why she has so many dreams involving pudding now." Nepgear giggled at that comment.

A few minutes later, we reached the entrance of the basilicom.

"Histoire, can you open the door? it's me Zackary!"

Someone answered, but it wasn't Histoire. Zack knew now that she was the oracle of Planeptune. Histoire would be worried sick for Planeptune's ruler right now. Zack expected she would arrive in a couple seconds. Nepgear told him this would be IF, who is one of their friends that works at the Guild and helps them from time to time.

"So you are the infamous Zack I have heard so much about." IF saw we were both carrying Neptune.

"Nepgear, what happened to your sister!? Did Zack hurt her in any way?" IF asked the last part, while looking at him with an intense glare.

"No! Zack did not hurt sister in any way! She fell asleep, after he re-explained what I told him about us and Gamindustri." Zack was staring at IF, with a glare of his own.

"I am going to tuck sister in bed now..." Nepgear slowly walked away, as the saiyan and IF stared at each other angrily.

"So you think since Histoire summoned you, you think I would trust you right off the bat?" IF asked.

A tick mark made it way onto Zack's forehead again, this time he was more angry than before with Neptune.

"What is your deal!? Ever since Histoire probably told you about me, you are being an absolute jerk. I just met you, and you are treating me like an enemy. Why is it because you don't trust me?"

IF was shocked to hear how harsh Zack's tone was towards the girl. She faced the other way, towards the entrance, about to leave.

"Trust is earned, and from what I am seeing now is pathetic. You think since Histoire chose you, that I can trust you right off the bat? You are wrong. You, a person we had no knowledge of, until you arrived here a few hours ago. The CPUs trust you, but I won't trust you until you prove to me that you are what Histoire said you would be." With that remark, she left.

Ouch. Harsh. Zack felt like he was hated yet again, but that didn't stop him now since all of his memories are back, and a new life to boot. It would be horrible to waste it and end his life here.

"Well that certainly must have hurt your feelings." A familiar voice Zack remembered from the memory stone incident. He saw Histoire floating on that same tome.

"How much did you hear?"

"Enough to know that it hurt you. Don't worry Zack, IF will come around. It might take a while for her to trust you though."

"Zack, it's getting late, how about you get some rest?"

"You sure? I don't want to be a burden here."

"Nonsense, you can stay as long as you like!" Histoire told the saiyan with a smile.

The oracle gave Zack directions to the guest room. It wasn't that far away, but he found where it was. Zack was laying in bed, when the words from IF ran in his mind, like a record on a loop that didn't seem to stop.

Trust is earned, and from what I am seeing now is pathetic.

You think since Histoire chose you, that I can trust you right off the bat?

I won't trust you until you prove to me that you are what Histoire said you would be.

One thing Zack wondered, before falling asleep at last was... What did IF mean by what Histoire said he would be?

EX: We leave off with a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed the first one, more to come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
6.2K 59 7
Using the power of the Super Dragon Balls, a young Saiyan Warrior has appeared in the world of Gamindustri of the Hyper Dimension. How will this turn...
106K 1.3K 53
What would happen if the goddess's came across a demon, but the demon isn't what they thought he was.
17.3K 259 12
The son of the infamous hero Saitama has somehow found himself in a new dimension and unable to get home. He settles in rather quickly, but word of h...