Perfect Beginning (The Preque...

By Taedreamer02

The Perfect series of books has followed lovers through early dates, late nights, heartbreak and Paradise. B... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
p
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38

chapter 7

663 60 42
By Taedreamer02

You sat there trying to grasp what this meant. 

First, how did he find you? 

Your mind went back to the café and the memory of you excitedly telling him all about your job. 

The mental picture of him leaning forward, chin on his hand, soaking in every word made you smile.  He remembered.  He remembered where you worked, your company name, the fact that today was your promotion.  He remembered everything.

You were also shocked at his level of trust in you.  He had just supplied you with all his personal information.  This was a huge responsibility to keep safe.

And then you just sat and reviewed his words,  blushing at “enchanted”.  Maybe your assistant was right. 

You laughed at his caveat for the "random woman". Then you just leaned back and buried your face in the flowers and breathed the scent, engraving it in your memory.

You felt your hard earned defenses slip dangerously low.  You heart was tugging you forward while your head was busy daydreaming about the language  of flowers.

You curled up on the comfortable couch in your new office and cradled your phone to your chest and fretted over what to text the man who had captured your imagination and given you hope for the first time in a long time.

It took several tries to send the message.

“I received the flowers and want to send my thanks.” ……

You quickly backspaced.  This was not a reply work email.

“Hi! I got the flowers!!! They are GREAT!”….

What?  Were you in junior high school?

Chewing your bottom lip you thought for a long time. Finally you just decided to dive in, to be yourself.

Ok you thought, hit send.

You followed up with.

Jin's phone must be pinging away with all those texts.  You sighed and collected yourself. 

You had no idea where he was or what time zone he was in.  He would see them eventually and then you would know his response. 

You went back to your desk to work, but you were distracted by checking your phone.

All the way home and all night long you pretended not to check the phone.  Finally you gave up and crawled into bed.  Almost the time you drifted off to sleep you got an alert.

You laughed and hugged your phone close. Eyes sparkling, you responded.

You spent the next hour sending messages to each other about the day you just had and the day he was preparing to face. 

You drew drowsy and snuggled down into your covers enjoying the intimacy of sharing ordinary details and plans with him.

He was gone for several minutes and when he can back he resumed.

Those messages would have to wait.

You had fallen asleep thinking of a tall handsome man, long lean legs stretched in front of him, arms wrapped around you as you told each other about your day.  

Those thoughts as you drifted away were better than any dream you had ever had!

The following weeks passed much the same way.  Jin would send you a message when he got in from his schedule.  Some days the messages passed in the night while the other was sleeping.  You loved waking up in the morning with a message waiting from him.

But other times you connected and it was sublime.  It did not matter if one was starting the day and one was ending it.  All that mattered was the chance to steal a few moments to be together. 

You shared stories and funny memes and tidbits about yourselves.  As the weeks grew you shared worries and dreams, learning each other.

By the end of the 3 weeks you missed Jin.  As you thought about it, you missed him, not the idea of him or the excitement of a date with him, but him.

You wanted to know if his shoulder injury was better, if he got the chance to visit the shop he wanted to see.  You wanted to know what he ate, how he slept.  You missed him.

Jin had grown used to talking with you every day.  He was not even aware of how much he looked forward to your time together until he left his phone in another team member’s room.

Jin had to wait till his brother was finished in the shower and he was ticked off by the time he got his phone, even more so when he saw that you had sent him several messages, finally signing off with “Sweet Dreams". 

He sighed in frustration.  His dreams that night made him even more eager to see you

NOTE:  I am trying to wait to post chapters, trying to make the story last as long as I can!!  I am not doing a very good job of that!
Leave comments on how you think things are going so far♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 2K 28
One year. 365 days. 365 days since your perfect boyfriend invited you to a perfect restaurant and with exquisite tenderness broke your heart and en...
18.6K 1.4K 103
BOOK 1 is higly recommended to be read first before proceeding to this sequel. The Sequel to π‡πŽπŒπ„. Her touch burned-the good kind and he allowed...
37K 2K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
289K 9.6K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...