Baby Boy (Jeongchan)

By _Stay_Army_

What happens when Chan has to babysit Jeongin while his parents are away? Will have side ships in the story s... More

Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Please Read!!!

Chapter 47

11.5K 520 824
By _Stay_Army_

Someone tell Jeongin to never grow up, please and thank you😭 My heart

"You have to talk to him" Felix stated.

"I dont want to" Jeongin whined putting the pillow over his face.

"Its been a month, Jeongin" Woojin said, crossing his arms and sitting on the rolling chair.

"Yeah, everytime he gets near you. You painfully ignore him" Seungmin sighed.

Hyunjin nodded his head, "You also look very uncomfortable and look like you're not having any fun"

"Well maybe if you guys didn't invite him when we hang out, I'll actually enjoy myself" Jeongin stated sitting up.

"Chan is still our friend, Jeongin." Minho informed making Jeongin sigh.

"I know"

"Did he even give you a reason as to why he did it?" Jimin asked putting a grape in his mouth.

"No....We haven't even exchanged two words." Jeongin said.

"Well then that's another reason for you to talk to him" Changbin said pulling Jeongin off the bed and to his feet.

"Do I have too?" Jeongin whined as Woojin rummaged through his dresser picking an outfit for him to wear.

"Yes" Jisung said tossing him a plain black t-shirt.

"Literally a chapter ago Jimin was beating him, Felix and Minho were dancing, Hyunjin and Jisung were recording, what happened?" Jeongin asked as Woojin handed him a black windbreaker.

"Okay and," Felix said running a hand through his hair.

"We hate seeing you sad and we hate seeing two of our bestfriends not talking to each other"

"I dont see the whole point of this go" Jeongin caught a pair of ripped jeans Woojin tossed at him.

"He literally is still dating Shalisa and to be quite honest she pretty"

"Chan doesnt look happy" Minho simply said.

"What?" Jeongin asked turning to face him.

"Remember what happened between Jisung and I" Minho said grabbing Jisungs hand and pulling him onto the bed with him.

"I dated Lisa because she was really good person and shes pretty. It might not be the same thing as Chan cheating on you but it's somewhat similar" Minho explained.

"When I was with Lisa, yeah I liked her and yeah we did do things but I still felt like we were just friends. I didn't feel that connection that I have with Jisung. All the times I spent with Lisa I was thinking about Jisung"

"Trust me, Chan thinks about you a lot" Woojin said putting a pair of white Van's to the pile of clothes Jeongin had in his arms.

"How do you know?" Jeongin asked.

"Everytime I'm with him, he only ever talks about you. How you're doing? If you're eating well? If you found anyone knew? Stuff like that" Woojin said.

"You've been hanging with him behind my back" Jeongin faked gasped, "I never knew I was friends with such snakes"

Woojin rolled his eyes and Jeongin let out a laugh.

"Just talk to him, find out what his reason is"

"Okay, I'll do it" Jeongin said confidently and he walked into the bathroom.

When he came out everyone began to whistle.

"If you guys dont shut up" He laughed, tying his shoe.

"Yes, look at my bestfriend looking all cute or whatever" Jimin said taking a grape from a bowl.

"Bitch if you dont" Seungmin pushed Jimin out the way making Jimin fall to the floor.

"He was my bestfriend first" Seungmin said wrapping his arm around Jeongin's shoulders.

"You really didnt have to push me like that though" Jimin said from his spot on the floor.

He looked at the bowl of grapes on the floor and was surprised that none of the grapes actually fell out the bowl.

"I could've dropped my grapes" he added but no one was listening. They were all too busy commenting on how good Jeongin looks.

"Listen!" Jimin shouted making everyone look at him.

"I know he looks like a snack but y'all know I got arthritis in my knees, you cant be doing this. Help me up" Jimin said.

Felix grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, "Shut up Jimin"

Jimin smacked his lips and stood up, "Oh my god"

"Go get your man back Jeongin" Jisung said pushing Jeongin out the door.

Jeongin laughed as all his friends watched him walk down the hall, waving at him with huge smiles.

When he rounded the corner, he kept out a huge breath.

"You can do this, Jeongin. Its only for a few minutes. Let him explain, simply say okay then run" He said to himself as he walked his way to Chan's dorm.

And soon he was in front of the dorm room door. He had the key so he would be able to easily walk in but it wasnt his place too and he didn't want another situation like last time.

He lifted his hand and was about to knock when another hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled him away from the door.

"What the-"

He turned his head as he was dragged towards the stairs, that's when he saw Mel.

The two sat on the stairs in silence. It wasnt awkward or comfortable, it was just....silent.

"Chan isnt there, in case you were wondering" Mel finally spoke and Jeongin forgot how soothing her voice was. Seeing as it had been a month since they last saw each other.

"How are you?" Jeongin asked finally turning to look at her. She was different than the last time he saw her.

Her hair used to be about slightly longer than shoulder length and was a light brown. Now it was a black and she had a few dark blue streaks in.

She still had her freckles, possibly even more were showing. She also had a lip piercing. But her sense of style was the same.

"I've been good. Doing better after the whole thing with Chan" She sighed.

"That's great...I'm really sorry this happened. I cant help but to think that it's my fault" Jeongin explained that's when Mel finally looked at him.

"Dont think that Jeongin. Its nobodies fault. If it is then it's mostly Chan's and Shalisa's" Mel said making Jeongin snort.

"I'm still dying on how you dated a Shalisa" Jeongin said laughing.

"Shut up" Mel pushed him making Jeongin giggle.

"Anyway I found someone I like. He's really cool"

"He?" Jeongin asked confused.

"Surprising huh. Turns out I'm bisexual now. People still think I'm lesbian though" Mel explained.

"Well I personally thought you were American but that's just me" Jeongin said with a shrug.

"Jeongin shut up" Mel said laughing loudly, Jeongin laughing along.

After their laughter died down, Jeongin was the first to speak.

"I'm glad we're still friends. Was kind of worried that after this we wouldn't be"

"You didnt have to worry. We'll always be friends no matter what. I should've been the one to worry since I found out before yet I didnt tell you" Mel said.

"Well it would have probably been more heartbreaking to hear from you than Chan but then again I did walk in on them almost having sex"

Mel laughed, "True true"

"So...why were at the door? I'm guessing for Chan but why?"

"My friends convinced me to finally speak to him. It's been a month so I should be able to not break down in front of him but there are no promises" Jeongin told her.

"Its good that you guys are going to talk. You can figure out the reason behind why he did it."

"Do you know?"

"He never told me"

"Oh"

"Yeah, just talk to him"

"I am. It may be hard. I still love him Mel, even though he hurt me this feeling isnt just going to go away" Jeongin said.

"I feel you"

"Like I still want him to fuck me and then cuddle me like he use to" Jeongin said with a laugh.

"Child-"

"Please dont tell Chan I said that, that would be so embarrassing" Jeongin begged.

"Tell me what?"

Jeongin turned his head to see Chan standing on the bottom of the steps. Jeongin let out a awkward laugh and gave a small wave.

"Heyyyyyy Chan"

Double Update because why not, This is crap but it's okay. I'm also about to watch Train to Busan for the nth time even though it makes me so sad.

Also random photo I found in my camera roll time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.4K 11
A trip to paradise, going exacly as planned. They even meet a couple of cute boys. Nothing bad is going too happen... Right? (Credits to @ultimateka...
62.1K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...
146K 8K 19
"I would fuck you, you know" "Chan, that's gay" "No! Like, fuck you in a bro way" "..." "No homo mate" ----------- #1 on #LeeKnow - 07/08/18 #3 on #S...
42.3K 374 21
All ships are allowed here :) [mostly jeonglix,hyunin,jeongho] Only bxb NO Readers x members Contains ! ! - Fluff - Angst - Smut (I'm not so good at...