Her Warbler

By muhakka_17

Giselle Archer... the girl who lost her mother and lost herself as a young girl. She has never truly believed... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Authors Note
Book Two is Out!!
Book Two Snippet

29

1K 20 0
By muhakka_17

"Mr. Shue, please stop talking. I have an announcement. I regret to inform you a deadly asteroid is headed our way." Brittany walked into the choir room interrupting Glee rehearsals.

"Wait, didn't we just go through this at Christmas?" I asked.

"Yeah, and is it true you and Sam got married? Did that happen?" Tina asked.

"Shut up, Tina." Brittany barked. "I'm naming this comet. Tubbington-Bopp, and it is headed straight for Lima."

"Wait, so is it an asteroid or a comet?" Artie questioned.

"It's both." Brittany replies.

"Wouldn't NASA know something about this" I asked.

"We can't trust NASA. I mean, last month a meteor exactly like Tubbington-Bopp hit Russia with no warning at all." Brittany answered.

"Oh, so now it's a meteor." Artie rolled his eyes. Nobody is really falling for it.

"That's right, Artie, And when this meteorite hits, I will not be spending my time in this room preparing for regionals. I will be spending my last hours making amends with somebody who I need to get right with. Someone who I love very much. Lord Tubbington. So go back to your homes and hide your wife, hide your kids and hide your wife. McKinley High, I salute you." Brittany walked out.

"I'm really surprised that Jesus Christ Superstar has chosen to end the world this way instead of the way he killed off the dinosaurs, which was a global yeast infection." Sam started.

"Do you think God will let me be a girl angel in heaven?" Unique questioned.

"Wait, there are girl and boy angels? Does that mean you can have angel sex?" Sam followed up.

"All right. Show of hands. Who's worried about. Brittany's meteor/asteroid/comet prediction?" Mr. Schue asked. A few hands went up. "Okay. Well, here's how I see it. There are two possible outcomes. First, the meteor misses us and we go to regionals and we kick butt, which will only happen if we prepare. Or we only have a few days to live and if that's the case, we need to say everything we need to say to the people we love. I can tell you from those couple of weeks where I couldn't talk to Emma that there is nothing worse than unfinished business with the one you love. And meteor or no meteor any moment you have with those people might be your last one. Bruce Springsteen always says that he plays every show as if it's his last, and that is the kind of urgency we need at regionals this year. So this week we're either gonna sing our last songs to each other or get in touch with what it feels like to do that. Okay, everyone. Let's make the most of it." Mr. Schuester explained.

I walked out of the choir room. He was right. I should tell Sebastian how I truly felt about him. Maybe talk to my band and have another rehearsal. What if I combined it into one?

I texted the band and asked for a rehearsal. Then, I asked if I could invite Sebastian. They all were fine with it. I texted Sebastian inviting him. He said he can come.

I got to band practice that night. I saw Sebastian waiting in the driveway. I parked on the side of road and got out of my car. Then, I went over and tapped on his window. He got out of his car.

"Hey, darling." He kisses me. "Why are you inviting me to your band practice? You always say it's very concealed." He pointed out.

"According to Brittany, there is some meteor, comet, asteroid, or something along those lines." I replied.

"And you would believe her?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, Mr. Schue took advantage of this and said treat everyone you love like it's the last day." I responded. "So that's what I am doing."

"Huh," he just shrugged. We knocked on the door.

"Welcome!" Beth smiles. "You must be Sebastian!" She shook his hand eagerly.

After all the introduction between those two we made our way to the band space. We began to set up.

"You must be Sebastian, the boyfriend," Erick walks up to Sebastian. "I'm Erick."

"Pleasure to meet you." Sebastian nods.

"I'm jack." Jack grunted as he lifted he speaker. Jack's girlfriend walks in.

"Hi, I'm Natalie. I'm Jack's girlfriend." She waved. We all kind of knew who she was already.

When we set up, I told them the song to play.

[Giselle]
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

[Erick]
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

[Both]
One step closer
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

After an hour long rehearsal, Sebastian and I walked out of the house.

"I just wanted to let you know, that I love you no matter how crazy I can be." I turned to Sebastian.

"I love you more." He kisses me.

The next day at glee club, we all met in the choir room and received the good news that there was nothing coming towards us.

"I may even rap." Is all I heard him say because I was reading a book that I needed to finish for English class.

"Okay." Coach Beast agreed.

"All right! Let's get started." Mr. Schue started.

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

"Everyone just spread out and hide, spread out and hide. Find a place to hide!" Mr. Schuester and Coach Beast began to shut doors and lock them and turn off lights. My heart began to beat rapidly. I quickly went over by Blaine. 

"No, wait Are we even sure those are gunshots?" Blaine asked.

"Shh! Here, hey, guys, guys, guys. Start texting, tweeting, let everyone know what's going on. But don't tell them we're here, all right. Shooters have smartphones, too." mr. Schue told us. My heart was still beating rapidly. I grabbed my phone and began to text my dad and Sebastian and Luke.

"It's okay. Guys we're all just gonna stay here, okay? Got nowhere to be, we don't know what's out there." Mr. Schuester reassured. He and Shannon were scared. You can see it. Everyone in the room was terrified.

"Shh. Shh. Shh, shh, shh, shh. I love you guys. It's okay. Shh" He Continued to reassure us.

" It's okay. It's all right. Sam. Sam. Sam. What are you doing? Sam, get down. Get down. Get down." Coach Beast started to push Sam back.

"I have to go.  Brittany doesn't have her phone on her. She's in the bathroom. She left it here." Sam tried to get out but Beast and Will pushes him down to a seat. I was petrified. I didn't know what was going to happen. Some student with a gun was out there. I felt like everything was falling apart on me. Then, Sam got up once more a few minutes later.

"Stay down. Get down! Sam.Sam." Coach Beast got louder.

"I have to go. I got to go. She's out there all alone, she doesn't have anybody out there." Sam tried to fight his way once more.

"Sam, no." I begged.

"I have to go, I don't care." Sam argues.

"Come on, Sam." Mr. Schuester pleaded.

"I don't care." He got louder as he tried to fight them.

"Come on, Sam!" Mr. Schuester agreed. I felt tears swell in my eyes.

"No, let go of me! I'm going!" He yelled.

"Sam! Sam, listen! I don't care! Shh! I don't care! Sam, listen. You are putting everybody's life in danger." Coach Beast reassured him. He looked directly at me. "Look at them. Look at them. Look at them. Sam, it's okay. It's okay, Sam. Sam, go sit. Go sit with Artie. Go sit with him. Shh." Mr. Schuester put him next to Artie.

"Ryder, what are you doing? Get down! What are you doing? What are you doing?" Will replied. Then he started to call that Katie girl. Well, it turned out to be someone here in the room. He is now pissed.

"All clear!" We heard a faint call from the hallways. "Is everybody here? All clear! All clear! Oh, my God. All clear! All clear! My God.
Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here." Mr. Schuester began to pull us into a group hug.

We all walked out relieved. We were all still shooken up. I walked out to see Sebastian waiting for me. I ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug.

"Why aren't you in class?" I asked.

"As soon as I got your text, I needed to see you." He looked like he was crying. I couldn't help but cry still. I was still petrified. Some student fired a gun in my school.i buried my face into his chest.

Authors Note

Should I enter this into the Watty's?

XOXO—> Soph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 250 25
Claudine Smythe moves to William Mckinley Highschool for her seinor year and she joins the Glee Club: New Directions. {Tina Cohen Chang x female oc}...
13.3K 399 11
It’s summer break and all Kurt’s friends from the New Directions are out of town. His sister, Eleanor, convinces him to hang out with her and her fri...
16K 521 24
Liv Parker, Kurt's childhood best friend and lead singer of her Glee Club in Chicago, moves to Lima to make a change in her life. Here she attends Mc...
441K 8.4K 33
Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies hide those feelings. IN WHICH, he found h...