Baby Boy (Jeongchan)

Por _Stay_Army_

What happens when Chan has to babysit Jeongin while his parents are away? Will have side ships in the story s... Más

Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Please Read!!!

Chapter 45

12.5K 737 4.9K
Por _Stay_Army_

Thanks to everyone who is wishing me a happy birthday, I honestly love you guys🥺❤ Double update just for you. Also because I made you guys like really sad that one chapter, this chapter is just going to be a crack chapter with a little sadness cuz we need some happiness in here😂

The next day Jeongin didnt went to get out of bed. He didnt want to face anyone or anything.

"Come....on" Jimin groaned pulling Jeongin's leg but somehow the younger managed to stay glued on the bed.

"No let me mourn in peace" Jeongin mumbled from being hidden under the blankets.

Jimin sighed and tugged on the blankets to try and take it off him but he failed.

"Jeongin, I know you just broke up with Chan-"

"I loved him so much, Jimin" Jeongin said finally taking the blanket off him and sitting up.

"And he just threw that all away, I know" Jimin said rubbing his back to comfort him.

"I also know that many people would stay locked up in their rooms for days and never come out. I dont want you like that. If you get out, get some fresh nature air in your body, and try to at least have some fun. Then you'll feel slightly better" Jimin explained.

Jeongin sighed and rubbed his left eye cuz he knew Jimin was right.

"Fine but if we run into Chan I'm yeeting myself away" Jeongin stated as he stood up from the bed.

"Dont worry, I texted him and told him to stay clear" Jimin said looking at his nails.

"What exactly did you tell him?" Jeongin asked squinting his eyes at Jimin, knowing how he was.

"Le sigh I told him that we were going to be out and that if he is also out then to keep away from you and me" Jimin stated.

Jeongin nodded suspiciously because he knew for a fact that that was not what Jimin said because Jimin is not that nice.

But Jimin was right. When they went out, Jeongin had fun. And they didnt run into Chan.

On Monday, Jeongin was again reluctant to get up. Not wanting to go to classes in fear of running into Chan.

"Jeongin, please" Jimin whined yanking the blankets off of him.

"I dont want to go!"

"You have to!"

"No I dont!"

"If you want to get into a good colle-" Jimin paused and stared at the floor.

Jeongin laughed while as Jimin rethought his whole existence.

"But we are already in college" Jeongin stated.

"Shut up Susan, if you want to get a good job" Jimin retorted.

"You literally have two classes, lunch then you get to come back here. And let me remind you, I'm in those classes and we share a lunch" Jimin stated.

Jeongin groaned as he sat up. "Fien but if we see Chan, I'm throwing you"

Jimin scoffed, "As if"

*Two hours later*

Jimin and Jeongin sat at the lunch table eating lunch. Jimin suggested they go and get pizza or ramen, practically anything besides the schools food but Jeongin didnt feel like walking.

After a couple of minutes of the two just joking around and laughing, Jeongins friends all came to the table.

Seungmin sat on Hyunjin's lap, Felix and Changbin were casually sitting next to each other holding hands, and Minho was standing up back hugging Jisung.

"Hey Jeongin, hi Jimin. Havent seen you guys in weeks" Seungmin said as he split a cookie in half and gave it Hyunjin.

"Yeah, We all have been pretty busy" Jimin stated glancing at Jeongin who was really focused on eating.

Dont get him wrong, Jeongin loved his friends. But seeing as they were all dating and still happily together, it made him sad that him and Chan didnt last.

"So anyways where is Chan?" Felix asked making Jeongin lift his head.

"Chan? Who's Chan? I dont know him, I only Cahn" Jeongin stated.

"Bitch what the fuck" Changbin said giving Jeongin a look.

Visual^

"What?" Jeongin asked as everyone at the table stared at him confused.

"Hey isnt that Chan, right there?" Felix asked.

Everyone turned their head and looked at Chan who was sitting at a different table. Everyone except Jeongin who focused on eating his food peacefully.

"And why is that girl sitting on his lap?" Felix asked.

Jeongin slammed his hands on the table and stood up. Everyone in the lunchroom turned to look at him.

"Bitch!" He said loudly. "I was having a good day until you showed up"

"Why, what he do?" Jimin asked.

"Bitch gonna breath" Jeongin stated sitting back down.

"Why would you do that?" Jimin asked looking at Felix.

"I....I breathed..?" Felix said in confusion looking at Changbin who just shrugged.

Jimin shook his head and glared at Chan. Sucking on his teeth as he watched Chan and the girl be very very touchy.

"Jeongin what's going on between you and Chan?" Jisung asked concern lacedin his voice.

"Nothing. Chan is a hoe and he made his choice" Jeongin stated with a shrug.

"Bro what the fUUCK!" Minho shouted loudly catching their attention.

"What the fUUUCK!" Jisung said as well.

Everyone turned to see what they were looking at, rather who. Chan and the girl sitting on his lap where having an intense make out session.

"Is this allowed?" Hyunjin said pointing at them and looking at everyone at the table. "I-is this allowed?"

Everyone looked at Jeongin who was just staring at the table.

"Aww baby" Felix said standing up and going to sit next to Jeongin.

"I'm so so sorry, we didnt know" Felix said as he engulfed Jeongin in a hug.

"Its fine, his dick was small or whatever" Jeongin stated.

"Honey, you know that's not true" Jisung said shaking his head making Minho slap his Jisung on the head.

Jimin continued to glare at the two making out before standing up.

"Watch, let me show you how a real mvp does it" Jimin said walking over to Chan.

"Should someone stop him?" Seungmin asked as they watched Jimin walk away.

"No, I want to see what happens"

"Hyunjin get the camera"

"Let's follow him"

The group stood up and followed Jimin to the table but made sure to keep their distance so they dont look suspicious.

Jeongin sighed, "I'm going with Jimin"

"No, dont stop him" Changbin hissed.

"No dude, front row seats duh" Jeongin said in a 'duh' tone before walking towards Jimin.

"So I see you and your little  chihuahua are now dating" Jimin said with his arms crossed.

Jeongin stood next to him, looking at the floor not daring to look up.

"I'm not a chihuahua" The girl said on Chan's lap.

"What's your name?" Jimin asked.

"Shalisa" She answered.

Jimin stared at Chan, pursed his lips then clasped his hands together.

"You really...." Jimin trailed off and gave an exaggerated sigh.

"You really cheated on this beautiful ass person" Jimin said grabbing Jeongin's arm and pulling his close, "With a Shalisa?"

"Well excuse me-"

"Nah excuse me saliva but this is between me and Chan. Why are you even here if you're the hoe who broke them up?" Jimin asked.

Shalisa opened her mouth to speak but closed it since she had nothing to say.

Chan stood up and that's when Jimin noticed how much taller Chan was.

"When did you grow into a tree?" Jimin asked as he craned his neck to look up at him.

"Dont talk to my girl that way" Chan said defensively.

"Oh so now she's your girl? After you cheated on someone you supposedly loved for how many months?" Jimin stated.

"Jimim let's just go" Jeongin said tugging Jimins arm but Jimin shrugged him off.

"That's none of your businesses, shorty" Chan stated.

"It is because you broke my bestfriends heart" Jimin said clapping his hands together.

"And what do I do to people who break my bestfriends heart?" Jimin asked.

"Beat his ass!" Changbin called from the back.

"What the" Chan squinted his eyes when he saw their friends in the back all watching with curious eyes and Hyunjin recording on some professional camera.

"Exactly" Jimin said which made Chan scoffed.

"I liked to see you try, shorty" Chan said.

"C-Call me short one more time. C-C-C-Call- Call me short one, j-j-just one more time. See what's about to happen" Jimin stuttered for extra effect.

Have you guys ever done that where you overly stutter to create a dramatic statement cuz I do.

Chan used his two fingers, put it on Jimins forehead and pushed him back, making him stumble.

"Short"

"That's it, Jeongin. Give me a chair" Jimin said as him and Chan had an intense staring contest.

"Uh" Jeongin looked around and grabbed a chair placing it infront of Jimin.

Jimin stood on the chair so he was about an inch taller than Chan.

"So like what you gonna do?" Jimin said as Chan was now looking up at him.

"Cuz like when I leave you wanna keep on doing this" Jimin said doing talking motions with his hands.

"But when I come around..you dont wanna..post up, so Miley what's good?" Jimin said.

Chan rolled his eyes, "I dont have time for this bullshit"

"Oh so I'm bullshit now, first I'm short and now I'm bullshit" Jimin said getting defensive.

"No-"

"Oh so he's bullshit?" Jeongin said getting defensive as well.

"If he's bullshit then what am I dora? And who's this bitch?" Jeongin asked pointing at Shalisa. "Boots? Who you gonna do next, Swiper?"

"Jeongin, shut up it's not about you" Chan stated.

"Oh really, it's about me?" Jeongin said getting angry.

He pushed Jimin off the chair harshly. Jimin flew and slid on the ground.

"Damn bitch you ain't have to push me that hard, gave scoliosis. Jeez, got arthritis in my knees" Jimin said looking at Jeongin who was now standing on the chair.

"This is about me you cheating ass, coconut head ass, ashy elbow head ass, whale cum roblox character lookin ass bitch" Jeongin said.

"Go off sis!" Jimin yelled from his spot on the floor.

"Jeongin, I never meant to hurt you" Chan said quietly.

"Well you did" Jeongin stated.

"You cheated on me with a Shalisa for months Chan. That hurts, you could have gone for Bonquisha but Shalisa, seriously" He added.

"I'm sorry" Chan said which made Jeongin shake his head.

"Sorry my ass. If you were sorry, you would be trying to get me back instead of dating the girl you cheated on me with but," Jeongin shrugged.

"Maybe it's because I dont want you back?" Chan asked. Jeongin's mouth dropped and tears filled his eyes,

because he most definitely did want Chan back even after everything.

"Oh that's it" Jimin said. And in a matter of 0.5 seconds, Jimin had tackled Chan to the ground and was punching him.

"Beat his ass, beat his ass!" Felix yelled from the back doing fortnite dances while chanting.

"You're doing great sweety" Changbin clapped proudly at Jimin beating Chan's ass and at his boyfriend dancing.

Hyunjin was holding his professional camera recording the whole ordeal.

"Worldstar" Jisung shouted recording from his phone which he was shaking wildly most likely not catching anything.

"Yes bitch! Beat his ass" Minho shouted as he ended up dancing along side Felix while chanting beat his ass.

Seungmin watched the whole thing, face palming.

Jeongin watched in shock as Jimin was going at it, punching Chan here and there.

"Jiminnnn, stooop, oh my go-stoop" Chan whined trying to block Jimin from hitting him.

Jeongin watched with his eyebrows raised. Jimin was much shorter than Chan yet he was winning.

Jeongin felt someone staring at him and turned his head to see Shalisa giving him a disgusted look.

"Beat her ass, beat her ass" Felix and Minho chanted still dancing, doing the shoot.

"Fuck you looking at" Jeongin spat.

"Your ugly ass obviously" Shalisa said sassily.

"This bitch really-" He stopped mid sentence and slapped her. The slap echoing throughout the cafeteria.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched with their mouths hung low.

Jimin was mid punch when he heard the slap, "Jeongin I-" he started before letting out a wheeze.

"Oh my goooood" Felix said. He had stopped dancing and held a hand to his mouth in shock.

"Jeongin, oh my goood...when I said beat her ass I didnt mean- oh my goood" he added.

Shalisa held a hand to her cheek, her mouth open in shock.

"Oh it's on" She said before tackling Jeongin to the ground and the two started fighting.

"Hey guys-" Woojin walked into the cafeteria, stopping mid sentence when he saw what was going on.

Everything was chaotic. Everyone in the cafeteria were standing up, watching what was happening in amusement.

Jimin was straddling Chan and throwing punches while Chan was trying to block them.

Jeongin and Shalisa where rolling the floor, fighting, Jeongin holding onto Shalisa's hair.

Hyunjin was still recording with his professional camera, having a whole mic and everything.

Felix and Minho where still doing fortnite dances while chanting "Beat his ass" and "Beat her ass".

Changbin was clapping yelling out, "You doing great sweety"and "Yes queen, grab that hair"

Seungmin was just sitting down eating a cheese stick while watching the whole thing.

Woojin sighed and turned around, exiting the cafeteria.

"Let go of my hair you ass" Shalisa demanded.

"No, you stole my man" Jeongin stated.

"Jiminnn, stop ittttt" Chan whined.

"Nah hoe, you cheated" Jimin said throwing another punch.

"World star!" Hyunjin yelled as he filmed Jimin and Chan fighting then Jeongin and Shalisa.

The administrator walked into the cafeteria and saw the whole mess. He sighed and walked over to the people fighting.

"Oh no" He said sarcastically, "No stop fighting"

He grabbed at Jeongins waist and tried to pull him off Shalisa.

"Oh my goood, child no no, oh noo" He said with no emotion.

He sighed and let go of Jeongins waist. He grabbed his whistle and blew it, catching everyone's attention.

"Everybody out!" He yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and began to leave the cafeteria.

"You three stay here" He said pointing at Jimin, Chan, and Jeongin who now stood side by side.

Shalisa was still on the floor, crying. The administrator rolled his eyes,

"Shalisa go to the bathroom and fix yourself"

Shalisa stood up and her friends all ran to her side. They all helped the crying girl out of the cafeteria.

"Beat his ass, beat his ass" Felix and Minho kept chanting as they were doing the shoot dance out the door.

"You performed great today sweetheart, this calls for a celebration" Changbin said blowing a kiss at Jeongin before following Minho and Felix.

Jisung walked over to Jeongin and Jimin, showing them the video he recorded on his phone. You couldnt even see anything it was just blurry.

"I'm going to get so many views" He laughed looking at the video as he left the cafeteria.

Hyunjin was still recording them, "Add them on snap, Instagram, links in the description dont forget to like and subscribe"

After that he turned off the camera, bowed to the administrator and ran out. Seungmin was holding a plate of cookies, he looked at them, shook his head and walked out.

The administrator sighed and shook his head. "You three to my office. Now"

He began to walk out as the three just stood there.

"You thought it was over" Jimin said looking at Chan who looked at him with fear in his eyes. "Ha"

He glared at Chan before following the administrator out the door.

Chan looked at Jeongin who stared straight ahead. "Jeongin-"

Jeongin turned and slapped Chans cheek...hard. Tears started to brim Chan's eyes.

"That's for being a complete asshole" Jeongin said before walking out of the cafeteria.

Chan sighed and looked at the ground, following him.

Lol hope you enjoyed and excuse my dry humor.😂

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46K 1.7K 29
"Why did you do it?" "What?" "Save me." fluff/angst Death Apocalypse au Side Ships- seungjin; chanwoo; changlix (I lied there will also be some smut)
62K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...
480K 11.3K 23
"𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑚?" "𝑛-𝑛𝑜..𝑗𝑢�...
146K 8K 19
"I would fuck you, you know" "Chan, that's gay" "No! Like, fuck you in a bro way" "..." "No homo mate" ----------- #1 on #LeeKnow - 07/08/18 #3 on #S...