Smoking In the Boys Room // D...

By namjins_onions

Castiel never cared about school. He wants to get in, make music, get out, no bullshit. That's until his Eng... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 16

408 23 6
By namjins_onions

They had been sitting and talking for hours. Back and forth about their childhoods, music they liked, people they loved, things they believed in.

Dean learned that Castiel did musicals when he was younger, which he undoubtedly received shit for. Cas learned that on top of being a world-class literature nerd, Dean was also a very good mechanic.

Everything was perfect, that is until Castiel felt the sharp vibration of his phone ringing. He swiftly pulled it out, and upon seeing Anna's name pop up, answered it.

"Hey." He said, looking at Dean and mouthing "Anna".

"You should probably start heading home." She said, we tone implying that it wasn't a suggestion.

"Is everything alright?" He said, suddenly very nervous.

"We'll talk when you're home." She said ominously.

Shit.

Castiel sighed, frustrated. "Alright, be there soon." He hung up and ran a hand over his face.

"Leaving so soon?" Dean chuckled.

"I'm afraid I'll have to cut it short tonight, I have to go get a lecture about who knows what. I'm sorry." Castiel said, a pit in his stomach. Dean smiled sadly, standing and offering Castiel a hand up.

"Hey, it's alright." They began walking back towards the car, hand in hand. Dean swallowed thickly, suddenly anxious. "Well, I hope...I hope that we can continue this. On another date." He stuttered. Cas looked over at him, smiling. He stopped and faced him.

"I would love that." He replied, leaning in and pressing his lips to Dean's. When he pulled away, they smiled at each other, laughing shyly then looking away.

They continued walking until they reached the Impala, Dean opening Castiel's door.

"Thank you." He said, stealing a kiss from Dean over the door.

Dean walked over to the other side, getting in and turning the keys in the ignition.

~~~~~~

When they arrived back at the park where Castiel's car sat vacant, the two got out and stood reluctantly between the two vehicles.

Dean took a step towards Castiel.

"So, where does this fall in the ranking of first dates?" He said, stepping towards Castiel once more. Castiel mirrored him, stepping backwards.

"Well, the timing was impeccable," Step. "The location was a little murdery at first, but it really pulled through in the end," Step. They were nearly touching the mustang. "And my date was a perfect gentleman, not to mention super hot." Dean put his arms on either side of Castiel. Cas scrunched his face up liek he was thinking hard. "So, I'd say..." he looked up into Dean's eyes through his lashes. "Number one."

Dean pushed his body into Castiel's so that the younger boy's was flush against the side of the car. He bent his head down to begin attacking Castiel's neck with kisses. Cas exhaled shakily, hands roaming up underneath Dean's t-shirt, his hands running along the smooth muscles. Dean licked and nipped at the soft, sensitive flesh of Cas's neck, earning small moans and hushed curses from the smaller boy's lips.

All the while, Dean was rolling his hips against Castiel's, causing Cas's hands to shoot down to Dean's hips, grinding them against his own in a plea for more friction.

Dean picked his head up, looking first at Cas and then pushing his lips into the younger boy's. Castiel quickly swiped his tongue across Dean's lips, practically begging for entry. The man above him readily obliged. Castiel grabbed Dean's hipbones and pulled them forward roughly. Dean has to steady himself against the car.

"Fuck, Cas." He growled.

They both jumped a bit when they heard Castiel's phone vibrate against the car, blowing up with messages. Dean stepped aside, a hand still propping him up as he breathed heavily. Cas slid out from beneath him and pulled his phone out of his pocket, annoyed. Charlie's Angels notifications were flying past his eyes.

CASTIEL JAMES NOVAK YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE

YOU'RE SO FUCKING LUCKY

WE ARE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS OMFG

YOU ARE SO DEAD

He sighed.

"I better get going before my THREE mom's decide to castrate me." He rolled his eyes, huffing. Dean nodded, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around Cas.

"I'll see you on Monday, angel." He whispered against the younger boy's lips before melding them together. Castiel sighed and gripped Dean's arms in case his legs gave out, which they certainly felt like doing.

When Dean pulled away, he just smirked, waving and walking back towards his car.

Castiel huffed, leaning back into his car and closing his eyes, trying to regain his composure.

"Shit." He whispered, running a hand through his hair. When Dean drove past him he stood, opening his door and plopping into the seat. He started the car and began the journey home.

~~~~~~~

"Anna?" Castiel called softly, shutting the door behind him. No response. "....Anna?" He walked into the living room and saw the sleeping form of his sister on the couch. He sighed as he covered her in a blanket.

As he walked up the creaking wooden steps to his room, he checked his phone to see what Jo and Charlie were freaking out about.

Charles: Cassie

Charles: castiel

Charles: where are you

Jo: dude we're worried about you can you answer

He entered his room, shutting the door behind him.

Cas: guys I'm fine

Charles: WHAT THE FUXK

Charles: WHY WERENT YOU ANSWERING

Jo: Where the hell were you?!

Cas: Out. Don't worry about it.

Jo: You're lucky Charlie covered for you.

Cas: what????

Charles: Anna called me like 30 minutes ago asking if you had left my house yet so I SAVED YOUR ASS BOY

Cas: ...

Cas: shit

Jo: yeah. So what were you doing?

Cas: thank you charlie

Charles: You are NOT welcome for using me as your excuse to go do god knows what

Cas: guys seriously, it's nothing you need to worry about. I just wanted to get out of the house for a little while but you know how Anna gets. She thinks me taking a walk is a sign that I'm going to off myself

Jo: okay but like

Jo: you could have told us that

Charles: if you were just on a walk why didn't you aNsWEErrR!!!

Cas: I was just preoccupied. I'm sorry guys. Thank you for saving me from my sister.

Jo: Cassie

Jo: are you sure there isn't anything you want to tell us??

Castiel exhaled heavily, flopping back onto his bed, suddenly feeling exhausted. He wanted so badly to tell them.

Cas: I'm sure. I'm really fine

~~~~~~~

Cas walked towards the school, seeing Jo waiting for him on the concrete planter where they always met. He swallowed nervously. She looked up, meeting his eyes.

"Cassie. I'm worried." She said, concern flooding her eyes.

"I'm fine-"

"Castiel. You have told me that many times." She said pointedly, cutting him off.

"Because it's true!" He insisted.

"You've been skipping out on us at lunch, I hardly see you before school, and now you're disappearing at night? What's going on?" She said. He was suddenly thankful for Charlie's absence. He looked at his hands.

"I can't tell you." He said quietly.

"Why not?" She persisted.

"I just CAN'T right now, okay? I'm just, it's....it's really complicated." Cas said, frustrated.

"Are you okay? Regardless of what's happening, are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm actually really happy." He whispered. "I know it seems like I'm not, but this...situation, I'm just, I'm HAPPY. But like, other people just aren't going to get that this is good for me." He said.

Jo smiled. "As ominous as that sounds, I'm glad you're doing well. As long as it's not you picking up a drug habit or becoming a prostitute." They laughed.

"Thank you for understanding, Jo." He hugged her.

"Of course, weirdo." She chuckled.

~~~~~~

Cas waved to Jo as she walked out the door. He turned to Dean, smiling widely. As soon as the door shut, they rushed over to each other and tightly wrapped their arms around each other.

"I know it's stupid, but I missed you so much." Cas said breathlessly.

"I missed you, too. God, you make me crazy, Cas." Dean said, pulling away just enough to look into Castiel's eyes. He leaned down, bringing his hands up to caress the younger boy's face before passionately kissing Castiel. Cas wrapped his arms around Dean's neck and melted into him, their lips moving together in sync.

The door opened faster than either of them could react.

"Hey, Cas- OH" Jo exclaimed, quickly retreating behind the door she had just flung open. Despite the damage being done, Cas and Dean shot away from each other.

"Shit." Dean muttered as he walked towards his desk, blushing furiously.

Castiel wrapped his arms around himself to avoid the inevitable freak-out that he knew was coming anyway.

After a few moments, Jo exited the cover of the door and entered the classroom, closing the door behind her.

"Alright, you two. I'm gonna need an explanation for.... THAT." She said, her cheeks flushing lightly as well.

Dean and Cas looked at each other nervously. Castiel walked over to Jo, touching her arm softly.

"Jo. You cannot tell anyone about this." He said seriously, looking her dead in the eyes. She looked skeptically back at him.

"Castiel, is this what you were talking about this morning?" She asked. He sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose.

He glanced back at Dean before dejectedly saying, "...yes."

She sat on one of the front tables, trying to process.

"Is this where you are at lunch? And Friday night?" Jo asked, looking up at him. He nodded sheepishly. She nodded back, looking down towards the floor. "I-I don't know how I feel about this." She said hollowly.

Castiel's eyes snapped back to Dean. They exchanged worried glances. Dean came over, deciding it was his turn to try to remedy this situation.

"Jo, I know this probably looks," he glanced at Cas and back at Jo, "...bad, but everything is fine."

"Cas," she said, looking at him seriously. "Is this your choice?" She said, trying to convey another message underneath it. When he didn't answer right away, she continued. "Are you okay?" She persisted. There was that look again. That look that seemed to ask is he taking advantage of you?

He took both her shoulders in his hands. "Joanna Harvelle. I am fine. No one is forcing me to do anything, I'm here because I want to be and because I like Dean." He finished. She nodded and exhaled, relieved at his answer.

"You have to promise us something though." Dean interjected, arms crossed. She looked at him. "You can't tell anyone. Not a single soul." Dean said, his tone slightly dark.

"Not even Charlie." Cas added. He corrected himself, "ESPECIALLY not Charlie." She chuckled, looking over to Dean.

"You're one to give me orders, Mr. I'm-shoving-my-tongue-down-your-best-friends-throat." Dean sputtered and turned red, earning a hearty laugh from Jo. "But hey, I get that if anyone else found out, you two would be totally fucked, so no. I won't tell anyone." Dean and Cas both seemed to visibly relax. "But you guys need to be more careful. You're really lucky that it was me and not YOUR BROTHER." She said, looking at Cas.

"I know, we usually are, I just..." Cas made eye contact with Dean. "This sucks." He said, grabbing the older man's hand in his own. Dean shifted Castiel's hand to his other and rubbed the small of his back comfortingly.

"I know, I'm sorry." He said, kissing the top of his head, seemingly forgetting Jo's presence.

She looked sympathetically towards them.

"You guys are gross. But it's cute."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.8K 35
-FINISHED- Cas and Dean met at a party and slept together. Only one problem: Cas isn' t gay. Dean came out in 7th grade and Sam couldn't be more p...
127K 5.6K 21
Castiel is a lonely depressed 15 year old, who believes that dating before you're 18 is the worst thing a teenager can do. He's also a writer and qu...
96.9K 3.8K 20
(this story includes triggering things such as: bullying, self harm, abuse, etc) Dean Winchester's life is complicated. After his mothers death, he h...
147 14 8
This is a Destiel story. Dean have a big crush on Cas. He have had it for a while. He have given up on thinking Cas likes him back. He tries to get o...