Children of the Egyxos Fairy

Galing kay tarlizarli

This story follows the children of Cleo named June and Steven, as they discover that all they need to be is t... Higit pa

Cleo and Anubi come to realize June's power
June is curious about her parents past
What has happened to June?
Mother and Daughter are opposites
Steven has made a new friend
What is June doing? Pt. 1
What is June doing? Pt. 2
The side-effects of the staff
A Close Encounter
Stella learns to dance
A discussion between friends
Things change
Meeting the dragons
Training the Egyxos children
Trapped in a Cave
A Challenge Accepted!
Has June been saved?
A Mother and Daughter Day
A bright future awaits!

Steven and Amanda have a Playdate

37 1 0
Galing kay tarlizarli

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, so I asked my parents if we could go to the park. They agreed to go with me, and when we got the park, I saw Steven with his parents. So I ran over to them and said hello to them.

Cleo: Hello, Amanda

Steven: Hello, Amanda

Cleo: Did you come with your parents, Amanda?

Amanda: Let me go and get them

I brought my parents over to Stevens parents and they were getting along like friends. As they were talking, Steven and I went over to the playground to play.

Amanda: Let's go on the slide first

Steven: Okay

~ ~ ~

After a long day at the park, Amanda's parents, Anubi and I had agreed that it was time to head home for the day.

Di: Time for us to head home, Amanda!

Amanda: But I want to play with Steven some more

Di: There will be other chances to play with, Steven.

Amanda: Can I stay with Steven this weekend?

Di: At his place?

Amanda: Yeah

Di: Is that alright with you, Cleo?

Cleo: We'll see

And with that, Amanda and her parents left for home and so did Anubi, Steven and myself do the same.

Cleo: Did you have fun today, Steven?

Steven: Yeah!

Anubi: What did you enjoy about today?

Steven: I enjoyed playing games with Miranda

Cleo: What didn't you like about today?

Steven: I don't know

Anubi: Did you enjoy playing with Amanda?

Steven: Yeah

Cleo: We're happy for you, Steven

~ ~ ~

I stare at the open desert before me for a while, when Smoky left my body and stood beside me. I acknowledged him with a glance and went back to staring at the desert.

Smoky: What seems to be the problem?

June: Why do you care?

Smoky gave me a stare with a raised eyebrow, and I looked away from his gaze. My heart started to feel strange when I looked away and couldn't explain what it was.

Smoky: Why are you looking away from me?

June: . . .

Smoky: Don't be shy, June. Why are you looking away from me?

June: I . . . I don't know

Smoky: Do you have feelings for me?

June: I . . . no idea

Smoky lightly laughed at me, and I seemed to smile when he was doing so. He seemed to be genuine in his laughter and I guess that I enjoyed that.

Smoky: What seems to be on your mind now?

June: Nothing

Smoky: I know you're lying, but I'll take it

June: Quiet you

~ ~ ~

That weekend when we had nothing to do, Steven decided that he wanted to have Amanda stay over for the night and we agreed. Once Amanda got settled in to the house and its strange layout, her parents left with smiles on their faces and the two disappeared somewhere in the house.

Cleo: This may be the simplest thing I have ever done

Anubi: Don't hold your breath, we don't know what's going to happen yet

Cleo: And we can handle it when it comes

Anubi: Have I told you how much I love you?

Cleo: Have I told you that you need to do the mopping?

Anubi: Come on!

Cleo: Oh, quit complaining. It's your turn to do it and I want this floor to be cleaner than the state of your hair. Got that?

Anubi: Yes, ma'am

Cleo: Thanks, love you

~ ~ ~

I showed Amanda some of my mother's custom doll works, and she seemed to be amazed by my mother's handy work.

Steven: Do you like the dolls Amanda?

Amanda: Of course, I love them. They're better than the videos I watched of her making them.

Steven: My mother made videos?

Mother: Of course I did, Steven.

Mother walked into the room we were in and smiled at the two of us looking at here dolls. I am starting to think we may be in trouble.

Steven: Sorry for coming into your personal study, mother

Mother: Everything's okay, Steven.

Steven: Are we in trouble for coming in here?

Mother: No, it was only in due time that you would come in here and see what it looks like.

Amanda: Are you really the famous doll customizer, Crystal Light?

Mother: Indeed I am, Amanda. Tell me, which doll is your favourite?

Amanda: There are so many to choose from. Do you have a favourite doll you have created?

Mother: Not really

Amanda: Why?

Mother: I enjoyed creating them all and so that only makes it harder for me to choose a favourite.

Steven: Can you teach us how to make a doll?

Amanda: Yah, can you please?

Mother: Okay

Us: Yay!

Mother told us to pick a doll from her large box that we wanted to use, and she got out some paints for us to use. She taught us how to paint a simple face for the doll and helped us with sewing the clothes for them.

After what seems like five minutes, Amanda and I each have a doll that we made with my mother and we were proud of what we had created.

Mother: Congratulations, Steven and Amanda. You have created your first custom doll, I hope you enjoy them

Steven: Sure thing! Let's go and find him now so you can show him what you've created.

~ ~ ~

We look around the house for Anubi, and we end up finding him sleeping on the couch with the TV on. I gently wake him up from his nap and when I put his face towards the kids, they show him the dolls that I helped them to create.

Anubi: They look amazing, and do I suspect someone's helping hand with them?

Steven and Amanda: No!

Anubi gave me a look that seemed ask me for confirmation, and I wasn't going to give him the answer about helping the pair of children.

Cleo: I can neither confirm nor deny this

Anubi: Right

Amanda: Can we play with the dolls?

Cleo: You can play with the doll until dinner and make sure to be careful when playing with them.

Steven: Why?

Cleo: It's so that we won't have fix them up later

Steven and Amanda: Okay!

The pair of children ran up the stairs, and came back moments later with some of Steven's Lego buildings that we had created with him. I remember being around Steven's age, and playing games with my friends and sisters.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

160K 7K 32
It's been years since Lexa had seen her best friend Clarke, her very first crush. There was no one on the planet more important to 15 year-old Lexa...
30.5K 549 26
(Warning! There are a few bad words in this story but I will not put any kind of dirty scenes for this is a child show. All Characters and songs belo...
5.7K 97 20
This story follows Cleo after she gets a bracelet on her 17th birthday. Cleo goes through ups and downs while juggling being at home and being in Egy...
1.8K 113 9
MY SILVER LINING │ RIORDANVERSE │ CLARISSE LARUE "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢�...