What has happened to June?

Cleo: Really?

Ramses: And it seems as if the pirates have done their damage.

Cleo: No arguments here. So . . . what's the plan?

Unknown: How about coming with me instead?

The group turns the see the pirate leader, Sobek. The reptilian was sight to see and Cleo wasn't prepared for his surprise entrance. In fact, how did he find the group if were hidden from the sight of him and his pirates?

Sobek: I see a newcomer to the world of Egyxos. How long have you been in Egyxos, fairy?

Cleo: Not long enough apparently. I have never seen such an ugly face in all my life. The crocodiles back on earth look way better than you, and that's saying something.

Hyksos, Ramses and Kefer manage to let out a small chuckle, before they get swords held to their necks.

Sobek: To the dungeon with those three, the fairy and princess are mine.

'What is he going to do with me?' Cleo's inner voice spoke

~ ~ ~

June: What's going on out here, Ra?

Ra: Leo got a message from your mother and he has left with your father, along with Horus, Exaton, Seth and Neith.

June: Why can't I go?

Ra: Your mother says you still need training, and who am I to argue with her choices. Your mother is stubborn, I'll tell you that much. I have never met anyone who stuck to their original choice like your mother.

June: Mother, mother, mother. It's always about mother. Why do others always listen to my mother and not me? I'm just as special as she is. I have been training with Apis since I was 6, and he's given me all the training needed to become a warrior. Why can't I go out on missions yet?

Steven: Things aren't always easy, June. If mother had requested you to go out and help, she would said so.

June: How can you stand being here and not doing anything? You're always getting compliments from mother, so why don't I get any?

Steven: I . . . I don't know

June storms out the room in a huff, with Steven and Ra sharing a look of concern toward June and what she may do.

June: If mother doesn't recognise me for who I am now, she'll soon have to recognise me when I do something that she is really against.

Unknown: Just say the word and my power shall be yours to command

June: . . . Fine. Give me the powers of enemies past and take me to the Dark Pyramid.

Unknown: As you wish

~ ~ ~

Cleo: I thought the work would never end.

Stella: It's because all of you helped me to restore my kingdom and with everyone working together, we got the kingdom back on its feet.

Leo: If it wasn't for you Stella, we wouldn't have Sobek and his pirates locked away.

Kefer: Let's hope it's for good this time.

Stella: What can repay you with? For helping my kingdom that is.

No one dared say a word, as they had to think over what Stella had asked of them. That is . . . until Kefer had an idea that may benefit the Golden City and Stella's kingdom.