Trapped in a Cave

Cleo: Remind me again what we're looking for exactly?

No one seemed inclined to answer my question, so I wondered off from the group to do my own thing and hope that I find whatever they're looking for. If I was being honest with myself, no one seemed to care about anything I had to say and was planning to give them the silent treatment if they decided to ask me something.

Leo: Can you help us please, Cleo?

'What do they need me for? They ignored me when I asked them a question, so I'm going to ignore them. Serves them right'

Exaton: Don't ignore us, come and help!

Cleo: Why should I? You ignored me when I asked a question, so it's only fair that I do the same to you.

Anubi: You get here right now or . . .

Cleo: Or what? It can't be that important for me to help you, if you guys can't answer a simple question when it's asked.

~ ~ ~

'I had to admit, she had a point'

I had to look at my wife and see that she had that, 'I told you so' look.

Anubi: Oh, be quiet

Cleo: What did you guys find anyways?

Leo: A cave

Cleo: I can see that, what's so special about it?

Exaton: Don't you remember anything about this cave? We got trapped in it when we were on opposing sides

Cleo: Now I remember, the memories of this place are coming back to me now.

Exaton: I knew they would

'Cleo seems to get along better with Exaton than me'

Cleo: What's wrong, Anubi?

Anubi: Why did you agree to marry me?

Cleo: I fell in love with you, that's why. What's with the question?

~ ~ ~

Anubi: You seem to get along with Exaton better than myself and . . .

Smoky: What's his problem?

June: Don't you insult my father!

Smoky: I'm being serious, he doesn't seem to like your mother anymore

June: I know more about my parents than you do

Smoky: Who's known them since they were younger? Remind me who that is again.

June: You

Smoky: And who has seen Cleo in her final fairy form?

June: You

Smoky: Exactly, I know more about your parents than you care to admit.

June: Oh, shut up

~ ~ ~

As we were all inside of the cave to take a look once again, boulders blocked the entrance as it once did all those years ago and we were stuck inside. This was our only exit and anyone that could get us out were all the way in the Golden City some ways away.

Cleo: No, no, no, no! Not again!

Exaton: Calm down there, Cleo.

Cleo: Have you met me? I hate being trapped in places where there's no space