Steven has made a new friend

Ever since coming to earth and starting school, it's been hard to find anyone to connect with. Not to mention the fact that I have gotten some of Dad's shape-shifting abilities, and am trying to maintain control over it.

Unknown: Why don't we try talking to him?

Unknown: Haven't you heard the rumours? He's a shape-shifter.

Unknown: I don't care, I'm going to talk with him

Unknown: Are you sure?

Unknown: Absolutely

I look up to see a girl walking to my desk, and I'm not sure I want her around me. She stopped at my desk and held out her hand to me.

Unknown: Hello, my name is Amanda. What's your name?

Steven: M-My name is S-Steven. Nice to meet you, A-Amanda.

Amanda: You're not as bad as people claim. I like you.

'She's the first person to ever say that to me'

Steven: Thank-you

Amanda and I get to know each other better and even though people were staring at us, we didn't care and continued talking. When school finished for the day, Dad was waiting for me at the gate and I ran over to him.

I introduced Amanda to my father and he offered to take us to the museum. Just as long as both of Amanda's parents say yes of course. They did and we were off to the museum to have a look at it. I also wanted to see where Mother works.

~ ~ ~

I can't believe that I got stuck with the worst group to take on a tour in the whole universe. The people back on Egyxos are far better than other humans here on earth. This has to be the worst day I've ever had. Not counting the time when June got changed into something she wasn't, but that's a different story entirely.

Anubi: Guess who?

Cleo: My husband

Anubi: Guess again.

Cleo: Steven

Steven: Bingo

I turn to see my husband and child, along with a younger girl I didn't recognise.

Cleo: Hello, what's your name?

Younger girl: I'm Amanda and I'm a friend of Stevens

Cleo: Nice to meet you, Amanda. I'm Steven's mother, Cleo.

Amanda: You look pretty.

Cleo: Thank-you

I gave them a personal tour of the place and Amanda's parents came to pick up their daughter, after the tour was over.

~ ~ ~

After Cleo finished at work, we came home to see that it destroyed and found nothing was taken. I found this to be strange, because if someone wants to rib a place, they usually or sometimes take something before they leave.

'Why destroy a home and not take anything from it?'

Cleo: Why come into home and not take a thing? Seems pointless to me

Unknown: What seems to be going on here?

We turn to the door to see a police officer standing in the door frame.

Cleo: Is there a problem, sir?

Officer: We got a call from one of your neighbours saying they could hear objects being thrown all over the place. Were you two in a fight?