A Challenge Accepted!

Anubi: Are you sure that you're okay, Cleo? You haven't been yourself lately. Is there a problem that I don't know about?

Cleo: . . .

In moments like these, I knew just to leave her alone for a while and see if she's ready to talk at a later point in time. Just when I was about to leave the room though, she had this to say to me . . .

Cleo: I only want to have June back with us.

Anubi: I want her back as well, but we'll have to find a way to get her back

Cleo: Enlighten me on what we should do . . . Anubi

Anubi: How about we take a walk around the kingdom while I tell you about it?

Cleo: Sounds fine

I offered my hand to her, and Cleo took it with some reluctance. As we take a look around the kingdom, Cleo seems to be losing her energy. I didn't know how I could feel it or sense it, but I took her to see Osiride.

Once we were with Osiride, I laid her down and was starting to become increasingly worried by the minute. I didn't know what to do, so I had to trust Osiride and what he was doing.

Osiride: Calm down, Anubi. Once I find out the problem, I will find a way to help her in any way I can.

Anubi: Thanks, Osiride.

~ ~ ~

Even though Smoky and I had decided to separate from the fusion temporarily, I wander around the throne room and end up seeing that Smoky has started to light a fire behind the throne.

June: What are you doing?!

Smoky: Lighting a fire, what did you think I was doing?

June: Finding a way to get my mother's bracelet away from her, since that's the only thing that can heal the both of us.

Smoky: I have

June: Why don't you tell me since you're so smart?

Smoky: I honestly thought that you knew, shows how stupid you are.

June: What makes you say that?

Smoky: Only your mother can remove the bracelet from her arm. Honestly, how stupid can one person be?

'Why didn't he say anything sooner?'

June: How do I make her take it off?

When at me, he seemed to be silently questioning me. I didn't like it to say the least. He got up from the ground when he put out the fire, and made his way over to the balcony, which over-looked the vast desert in front of us.

Smoky: . . .

June: Is there something you want to say to me?

Smoky: If you want your mother to take off her bracelet so badly, find a way for her to take off the bracelet and she'll be powerless.

June: If you say so

Smoky: Oh . . . I know so

~ ~ ~

Anubi: Is there anything you can tell me about Cleo's recovery?

Osiride: . . .

Anubi: Can you at least tell me something?

After a few moments of silence, I left the room again to let him do his work and wondered the Grand Pyramid. I didn't know what to do this time, and I guess coming home to Egyxos was a bad idea after all.