Baby Boy (Jeongchan)

By _Stay_Army_

What happens when Chan has to babysit Jeongin while his parents are away? Will have side ships in the story s... More

Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Please Read!!!

Chapter 44

11.4K 546 1.4K
By _Stay_Army_

Jeongin shifted in his sleep feeling movement on the bed. He opened his eyes to see Jimin struggling to get up without waking him.

"Oh I'm sorry" Jeongin croaked out his throat dry. He sat up so Jimin could finally get off the bed and stretch.

"Dont worry, are you hungry? I can order takeout" Jimin said already picking up his phone.

"Please" Jeongin said as he felt his stomach rumble.

Jimin ordered their food and the two sat together watching a movie from Jimin's laptop waiting for it to arrive.

The older took quick glances at Jeongin from time to time, he still hasnt asked about what happened hours ago that made him so sad.

Now wasnt the time to ask but he knew that it would never be the time to ask if it was something so hurtful to make the younger cry for hours.

"Hey, Jeongin" Jimin finally spoke pausing the movie.

"Hm" Jeongin asked turning his head to look at Jimin.

Jimins words caught in his throat. He never really looked at Jeongin closed up because he never really needed to.

But now that they were face to face and only a few inches apart, Jimin took time to notice all the flaw that Jeongin doesnt have.

He noticed his eyes were glassy and big. He didnt know if they were always like that but he liked them. His long lashes adding an effect. He could stare into them forever if he could.

"How come you were crying? What happened?" Jimin asked not looking away from his eyes.

Though Jeongin looked away, feeling vulnerable under his gaze.

After a few moments, Jeongin looked back up into Jimins curious eyes.

"Chan cheated on me"

"He wHAT!"

"I know, I know" Jeongin sighed feeling his eyes get watery.

"Bitch!" Jimin closed his laptop and put it on the floor before turning back to look at Jeongin.

"If you dont spill the mother fucking tea, I'm gonna throw you" Jimin said.

He stood next to the bed, his legs slightly parted and his arms by his side in defense.

Visual just for you^

Jeongin eyed Jimin up and down. Even though they were practically the same height, Jimin was just small. So his stance made him look ridiculous.

Jeongin burst out laughing which made Jimin smile because he liked it when he was happy not sad.

"Okay but seriously" Jimin said sitting back on the bed, "What happened?"

"Well...After I left the dorm, I went over to the cafe and bought a cake. It was really cute and I loved it. Then I came back to the dorms and as I was walking up the stairs I ran into Mel"

"Isnt that Chans roommate?" Jimin asked.

"Yup" Jeongin said popping the 'p'

"Oh god, dont tell me-"

"No, dont worry, it wasnt her" Jeongin reassured making Jimin nod his head.

"Anyway, she was crying. So I stopped, being the good person I am, and asked her what was wrong. She started rambling on how I might hate her if she tells me and it wasnt her place too. But when she finally decided to tell me, I remembered that I still had the cake and gifts."

Jeongin took a breath,

"I told her I'll be right back and just left before letting her finish. I really should have let her finish Jimin" He said as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Aww baby" Jimin cooed taking Jeongin into his arms.

"I walked inside since I had the key and I saw this girl straddling him and they were...they w-were"

"Ssh take your time" Jimin said stroking Jeongins hair to calm him.

"They were...making out half naked. Me and Chan sort of argued, I dont know. Turns out he was cheating on me for months"

"When did he start?" Jimin asked and that's when he knew he shouldn't have.

Jeongin clutched onto his arm as a strangled sob came from his mouth. And that's when Jimin knew he never ever wanted to hear that sound again, it breaking his heart to pieces.

"I'm sorry" Jimin said quickly stroking his hair to calm him. "You dont have to answer that, I'm sorry"

"Thank you, Jimin" Jeongin said when he calmed down. He had sat up so he can face Jimin when he said it.

"Domt worry, that's what soulmates are for, right?" Jimin said nudging Jeongin's side.

Jeongin wiped his tears and laughed. Jimin loved his laugh.

There was a knock at the door and Jimin got up. "Must be the food"

He grabbed his wallet to pay, "Put the movie back on so we can watch while we eat" He said before heading towards the door.

"Yes ma'am" Jeongin called out reaching for the laptop which made Jimin laugh.

He opened the door with a smile on his face before it dropped into a frown.

In front of him was Chan, who looked an absolute mess. His eyes were red as well as his cheeks and nose, his hair was messy and he was dressed in a hoodie and joggers.

"Chan.....hey" Jimin said moving the door towards him to block him from seeing inside the dorm room.

Jeongin's ears perked up at hearing Chan's name and he wanted the ground to swallow him whole right there and then.

"I-is Jeongin home?" Chan asked his voice hoarse.

"Uh, let me see" Jimin said and turned his head and looked at Jeongin.

"Hey, Jeongin are you home?" Jimin called out.

"No" Jeongin called back.

Jimin snorted and turned back to face Chan. "Sorry man, you heard him. He ain't home"

Chan sighed, "May I please speak to him?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and turned back and looked at Jeongin once more.

"Hey Jeongin, who is not home, can Chan talk to you?" Jimin asked.

Jeongin was quiet for a moment before calling out a small 'no'.

"Sorry. Jeongin, who is totally not home, said he doesnt want to talk to you" Jimin shrugged.

"Can I please just see him?" Chan asked trying to look into the dorm but Jimin wouldnt allow it.

"Just go home Chan. You hurt him enough. You can talk to him when he's ready. For now, heres a dollar..buy yourself some water" Jimin said handing Chan a quarter before closing the door.

Chan stared at the quarter, sniffling, "This isn't even a dollar" he whispered to himself.

"What did he want?" Jeongin asked when Jimin closed the door.

"To talk to you, obviously" Jimin said leaning against said door.

"And what did you say?" Jeongin asked biting his bottom lip.

"That you'll talk to him when you're ready" Jimin informed making Jeongin nod.

Suddenly there were two knocks on the door that made Jimin sigh and open the door.

"Chan, I told you he doesnt want to- oh" He stopped midsentence when he saw a kid about 15 or 16 wearing a pizza hut uniform. His eyes were wide with confusion.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else" Jimin explained making the delivery boy nod.

Jimin payed and took hold of the pizza. "Hey kid, you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? we dont judge, I'm gay" Jimin asked.

The boy shook his head. "What's you're name?" Jimin asked him.

"Chenle, sir" Chenle said quietly.

"Well Chenle, dont get into relationships in college, focus on your studies. And if you do, be careful with who you choose to be with. You never know what will happen" Jimin said.

"Yes sir" Chenle said with a small smile.

"Call me Jimin, here" Jimin placed the pizza box in the dorm before grabbing a piece of paper and writing his number on it and handing it to the boy.

"Call if you need help with school or anything" He said giving Chenle the paper, before closing the door.

Jeongin snorted as he took a slice of pizza out of the box.

"What?" Jimin asked taking a slice of his own, hair falling over his eyes as he did so.

"You're going to catch a case." Jeongin stated.

"Shut up, Jorge" Jimin said, sitting on the bed. His comment made Jeongin start laughing almost choking on the pizza.

Jimin smiled seeing the younger happy.

"Did you just call me Jorge?" Jeongin asked still giggling.

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it?" Jimin asked. Jeongin only laughed.

"That's what I thought, I stay unbothered" Jimin said flipping his hair making Jeongin laugh more.

"Plus, it's not I'm going to hit on him. It's only if he needs help, hes a young kid" Jimin explained.

"You sound creepy"

"Well oh EXCUSE me for being nice" Jimin said his eyes widening. Jeongin only laughed harder.

"Plus I only have eyes for one person"

Jeongin stopped laughing, "Oh my god who?"

"Shut up and let's watch the movie" Jimin said pressing play. Jeongin rolled his eyes playfully.

He leaned on Jimin's shoulder as they watched the movie, laughing from time to time.

Jeongin loved that he met someone like Jimin. Someone to make him happy when he felt down. He was glad Jimin was here for him.

He was glad that he and Jimin were friends. Best friends. Soulmates.

Wassup My names Jared, I'm 19 and I never learned how to read!

Also it's my birthday guys!🥰

Just want to thank everyone who is reading this. I love reading your comments, they honestly make my day. Also funny story the book wasnt actually suppose to go like this 😁👉👈, but I wanted to create some drama and  not the usual sappy story we usually get.

But I love you guys🥰💜❤Hope you had a wonderful day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 11.3K 23
"๐ผ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘š?" "๐‘›-๐‘›๐‘œ..๐‘—๐‘ข๏ฟฝ...
62.1K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...
2.5K 150 24
One where Hyunjin is losing his mind slowly and Chan comes in to save him Fluffy and angsty, will be crossposted on AO3 Tw: ED, Self Harm, Suicide Id...
7K 305 27
When Red Lights Chan meets Taste Felix. Or, where Felix owns a club called Taste and Chan is a regular, until this friendship become something more...