THE OTHER โ” DIEGO HARGREEVES

By sebasstan

๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š. โ UM... ALLISON YOUR BROTHER ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A KNIFE. โž in which allison's best friend ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘
PROLOGUE โ” MY ASSISTANT
CHAPTER ONE โ” IM SUPPOSED TO BE NICE?
CHAPTER TWO โ” WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?
CHAPTER THREE โ” THERE'S A CHILD ON THE FLOOR.
CHAPTER FOUR โ” BIG FAN OF YOURS. REALLY.
CHAPTER FIVE โ” LET GO.
CHAPTER SIX โ” NEW GIRLFRIEND? OR WHAT?
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” FAREWELL BROTHER DEAREST
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” ACT LIKE MY MOTHER
CHAPTER NINE โ” YOU READY SIS?
CHAPTER TEN โ” I GOT US DRINKS TO FORGET
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” NOT IN FRONT OF THE KID
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” PROTECTIVE NEPHEW
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” HAZEL AND CHA CHA MODE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” I'LL BE RIGHT BACK
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY AUNT?
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” YEAH, YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO โ” LET ME DIE IN PEACE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE โ” ZOYA POPOVA
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โ” HEY SWEETS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โ” WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โ” WHAT THE HELL?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โ” LET ME DEAL WITH THEM
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT โ” TELL HIM TO HEAL ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โ” THE MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY โ” DIEGO... I'M FLATTERED
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO โ” YOU AND "PEACHES", HUH?
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE โ” POET'S DEATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR โ” DETECTIVE PATCH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE โ” HE'S NOT ONLY GONNA KILL ME
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX โ” YOU OKAY, PEACHES?
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN โ” WE WERE MORE...
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT โ” THE FORESHADOWING
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE โ” THE BLEEDING THROAT
CHAPTER FORTY โ” TALKING WITH HAZEL
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE โ” THEY'RE GONE...
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO โ” THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE โ” ATTENTION SEEKER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR โ” THE END?
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’
PROLOGUE โ” NEW YEAR, NEW ME
CHAPTER ONE โ” ALL BOTTLED UP
CHAPTER TWO โ” UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
CHAPTER THREE โ” THE NEW ONE
CHAPTER FOUR โ” THE WRONG ONES
CHAPTER FIVE โ” THE RING
CHAPTER SIX โ” THE THREE MEN
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” BREAKING IN
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” OUTTA HERE
CHAPTER NINE โ” PEACHES AND SWEETS
CHAPTER TEN โ” SIX DAYS LEFT
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” OUR VIRGIN FRIEND
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” THE PLAN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” TRAVEL BACK
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” A PROMISED DATE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” BODY ON THE COUCH
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” DOOMSDAY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” THE UNCONSCIOUS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” THE WANTED
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” BIGGEST FAN
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” WHATEVER HAPPENS
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” AMAZING PERSON
THE OTHERS vol. 2
OO1. FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS
OO2. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
OO3. MAGNETS AND MINDS
OO4. THE FUTURE CAPULET
OO5. BOYS MEET ANGER

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE โ” TIE ME UP & LET ME DIE

18.9K 840 236
By sebasstan

(chapter thirty-one.) tie me up and let me die
❝ BECAUSE OF THAT COMMENT, I'M NOT GOING TO. ❞

"YOU KNOW LIFE SUCKS WHEN YOU DON'T TREAT YOURSELF RIGHT?"

Paris was licking the ice cream he had as he and Poet stood not so far from Diego tying up Klaus in the chair. The 14-year-old would occasionally speed away to whatever country and restaurant he found and got anything that looked pleasing to him, giving anything to his annoyed aunt, who was unpleased at the fact that she got woken up just so she could see Diego tie his brother.

"Who told you that kid?" Diego mumbled, looking up at the Capulets and letting his eyes linger to a quiet Poet. He looked away, though, when he noticed her already staring at him. She looked away as well, realizing that she had been caught looking, too.

"My conscious," Paris answered, speeding in front of Klaus and giving him a scoop of the cotton candy ice cream. Klaus hummed and when he swallowed the sweet deliciousness of the ice cream melted in his mouth, he looked over at where Poet was standing to look at Julian, the older speedster looking at the four with an emotionless face and crossed arms.

"Nice kid you had," Klaus commented and Diego, without looking up from what he was doing, though that he was complimenting Poet, not the other Capulet. He would just assume that it was something his brother has come up with to be paid attention and not be ignored. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

"I hate this room," Diego said. Poet, forgetting the fact that she hasn't told the Hargreeves that she can levitate, levitated and entertained herself by just staying there. Diego nor Klaus seemed to take notice of the girl's absence as the two were talking amongst themselves and their experience in the room they were currently in. 

"Oh, it got me high enough," remembering there was a kid in the room, Klaus covered his mouth, mouthing a "sorry" to Paris while looking at him with squinted eyes. Klaus continued when the boy gave him a thumbs up. "I picked it clean of anything of value after Daddy kicked the bucket. That's it, tighter and higher."

Diego halted at his brother's words and grabbed a hold of the rope already wrapped around Klaus. He then pulled the rope, an "ooh" coming out of Klaus' mouth at the slight pain of the rope burns.

"Fine."

"Ooh! Aah! Aah!"

"If I see a boner, I'm out," Diego said before letting out a sigh when he took notice of his words and the words that might come out of his brother's mouth.

Klaus breathed out a chuckle, looking at Diego as he now stood in front of him. "That's me every time you fantasize about Poet and give her that look." He laughed.

"End of the world and you wanna get sober all of a sudden," Paris and Julian looked at each other and stared at Ben who was staring at his brothers. The trio looked at each other with an exasperated look and continued to look at the two. "Don't get me wrong, man. Good by you. But I'd think you wanna pop every pill on the planet."

"Oh, the thought did cross my mind,  believe me, but... there's something I need to do and the whole pesky thing doesn't seem to work unless I'm sober."

"Is this is about conjuring the one you lost?" Klaus sighed. "What was her name?"

Poet looked down at Klaus, her mind swarming with memories of the family member that everyone was hurt that died. She saw Klaus dancing with her great uncle Dave, taking shots, and kissing him. She shook her head.

"His name was Dave," Klaus answered. "We soldiered together in the A Shau Valley... in the Mountain of the Crouching Beast."

"Poet's uncle?" Diego furrowed his eyebrows at his brother and Klaus nodded. "Well, Dave must have been a very special person... to put up with your weird-ass shit."

Klaus snickered. "Yeah. Yeah, he was... He was kind and strong, and vulnerable, and... beautiful. Beautiful. And I was... foolish enough to follow him all the way to the front line."

Paris and Julian looked up at Poet, the girl still on the air and sitting on a piece of wood part of the roof. The girl was just looking out, listening to every word the man that her uncle fell in love with was saying.

"You fought in the shit?"

"Oh yeah, baby," Klaus nodded.

"How'd they let you do that?"

"Let me? War couldn't take enough bodies. Please. Including his," Poet looked down at her hands, the fingers glowing a scarlet color. She then realized that another pair of rings were missing and looked down towards Klaus to only see some of his fingers with rings that had a design in them. "Hey, look at us. Loggin' in some quality bro time before the end of the world."

"Yeah, might as well," Diego said. "Everyone I like is about to be dead."

"Ah, yes," Klaus tilted his head backward and looked at Diego, who didn't dare make eye contact with him and mumbled to him, "the little witch."

Poet looked over her shoulder when she heard another pair of footsteps and came across the other unknown Hargreeve leaving. 

"And Mom died," Diego leaned forward to whisper in Klaus' ear. "I almost let one down and I let the other one down. So here I am. Alone with you with the family that Dad despised the most."

Patting him on the shoulder, Poet spoke up from her place.

"Can you tie me up and let me die?" She asked. Diego shook his head, looking around the room to find the brunette with the beautiful eyes that liked to burn through Diego's soul.

 "Because of that comment, I'm not going to. I can't lose you, sweets," Diego had a small smile on his face. "Who's gonna annoy me the most if you die? I need you to talk my ear off. And, who's gonna care for me? Paris can't do that, he's just a kid."

"I'll take you to the house of the elderly's and make you the staff's problem," Paris joked. Diego chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair before Paris looked up when he noticed the man still looking for Poet. "Look up, doofus."

Diego did so and smiled when he saw Poet sitting down. "You gonna come down, sweets?"

"I don't know if I want, peaches!" Poet said in a loud tone. She looked at him with the same smile that mirrored his. "But, I'll get down to hug you."

"I need a hug right now."

Coming down slowly, Poet stood in front of Diego and spread her arms. DIego only shook his head and hugged her tightly, lifting her off the ground, smelling the scent that lingered in the crook of her neck and damn did he like the sweet smell.

"She smells like sour patch kids, right?" Paris questioned, now eating candy. "That's what I tell her."

A moment of silence took over and the two were left hugging, Diego exhaling as he remembered what was going to occur in a matter of days. What was going to happen to them all...

"Ah, shit!"

Diego and Poet stared at the culprit.

"What?"

"I need to pee."

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

i know i know. i haven't
updated since a long ass
time but ive been busy.

i had two conferences based
on this event that is called jmun
and i didn't have enough time
to update. i also have two
presentations on the same day
and i haven't done them.

school for me isnt done and
i have another 18 days until
summer vacation so ive been
preparing for finals and preparing
for ap classes next year. and preparing
to be a sophomore. so there's that.

so im sorry if i haven't updated daily
as i used to at the beginning. but hope
 you all understand. see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.9K 42
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ...
21.2K 474 45
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐:) ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ข๐๐š๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
134K 4.6K 25
โHแด‡ส, ษชแด›'s แด›สœแด‡ 60's, แดกสœแด€แด› แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด˜แดssษชส™สŸส ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข?โž โEแด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, Iแด ส, แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข. Tสœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แดกแด€s แดŠแดœsแด› แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข.โž โLแด‡แด€แด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€สŸแดษดแด‡, Fษชแด แด‡. แด€...
104K 3.4K 19
โ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ.โž the umbrella academy season one [COMPLETED]