Dear diary: How do I heal his...

By itsbarbecue

A story about a girl who writes in her diary as she watches her crush being broken for the one he loves, whil... More

CAST.
o n e
Diary's Page: 1
t w o
Diary's Page: 2
t h r e e
Diary's Page: 3
f o u r
Diary's Page: 4
f i v e
Diary's Page: 5
s i x
Diary's Page: 6
s e v e n
Diary's Page: 7
e i g h t
Diary's Page: 8
n i n e
t e n
Diary's Page: 9
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
Diary's Page: 10
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
Diary's Page: 11
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
Diary's Page: 12
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
Diary's Page: 13
f i n a l c h a p t e r
e p i l o g u e

t w e n t y t w o

14.1K 463 956
By itsbarbecue

warnings: lots of kissing and making out.

The last class of the day has oficially ended. I stand up from my desk, stretching my body before I throw my bag over my shoulder and exit the room, walking across the corridor until I reach my locker, opening it and placing my books inside.

I walk away with the intention of going back home, since Gigi and Suri will go visit to have a good girls day, but someone grabs my hand and drags me to an empty classroom. The door slams shut and before I can react, strong arms wrap around my waist and pulls me in, then a pair of soft lips crash with mine in a warm kiss.

I could recognize his kiss anywhere, so I don't hesitate to kiss him back, placing my hands on both sides of his neck. I smile against his lips, and so does he.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"I... Couldn't... Wait... To kiss you... Again." He says in between kisses, making my heart jump against my chest. He pulls back slightly, our noses still brushing against each other's. "I've been thinking about those lips the whole day." He confesses, pulling his lip out in a cute pout.

I chuckle, wrapping my arms around his neck and tangling my fingers in his soft locks.

"You're so cute." I whisper with a smile, kissing him again.

We move our lips together, slowly and smoothly, in perfect sync. No sound around us besides the soft movements of our mouths. He pulls on my lower lip with his lips gently, before tiltis his head and slides his tongue shyly into my mouth, deepening the kiss even more. His wet muscle starts dancing with mine, sending sparks down my body with every touch of his tongue against mine. I move my hand up and cup his soft cheek with it, nibbling on his lower lip teasingly. He lets out a low grunt, then giggles, pulling back and placing one last peck on my lips. He lifts his hand and runs his finger through my hair, finishing with his fingertips grazing lovingly on the skin of my face.

"Your lips are addictive."

"They're all yours." I smile, wrapping my arms around his torso and hugging him tightly, burying my face in his chest and breathing him in. His sweet cologne making me feel like I'm in heaven.

He wraps his arms around my small frame, placing a kiss on the top of my head. When we pull back, I look up at him and smile. He offers me his hand with a cute smirk and I gladly take it, intertwining our fingers and exiting the room. I feel people staring at us as we walk, but we don't even care. Soobin and I have been together for a month already, although we're not oficially dating, it's as if we were.

My eyes connect with a pair of doe, cute eyes I know really well. I feel my heart on my throat and my smile vanishes, feeling concerned. Jihoon stares at us, but then smiles and gives me a reassuring nod, making me feel a lot better and smile back. I turn my head and notice he meets with Gigi, they leave walking together and joking around.

"You okay, baby?" Soobin asks, his deep voice capturing my attention. I look at him and smile, nodding.

"Yes love, it's all good now."

"I'm starting to believe your life is a korean drama." Suri says, crossing her legs on the couch and resting her back against the cushion, her hands running through her hair.

I roll my eyes, chuckling.

"What can I say, it's been complicated." I shrug.

Gigi nods with a little smile, listening to our conversation.

"You went from having a crush on Soobin while he had a girlfriend, to be friends with Soobin when they broke up, to start dating Jihoon, then breaking up with Jihoon and starting to date Soobin." She recalls.

I sigh, crossing my arms over my chest.

"If you tell the story that way it sounds terrible. Long story short, I kind of started dating the guy I've loved all along."

I walk into the kitchen, leaving the two girls behind. I grab a glass from the counter, filling it with cold water and taking a sip. Gigi walks in right after, with her hands laced together in front of her and with a shy smile on her lips.

"Unnie... Um... C-Can we talk?" She asks, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear nervously.

I place the empty glass on the sink, smiling at her.

"Of course Gigi, come take a seat" I say, sitting on an empty chair in front of the dining table, she sits in front of me.

She starts fidgeting with her fingers, looking anxious. I tilt my head with my brows knitted together.

"I-I Um..."

"What's wrong?"

"Unnie... Do you still have any feelings for Jihoon?"

I look at her confused. She looks up, her cheeks tinted with pink. She looks terrified.

"Jihoon? Um... I mean, I still love him, but not in a romantic way."

She nods, a sad smile form's on her lips. I think I know where this is going.

"I see. You were never in love with him?"

I sigh.

"I liked him a lot. He is a really handsome and sweet guy." I explain, looking down at my hands "But I just couldn't forget Soobin." I admit.

When I look up, she smiles at me.

"You really like him, don't you?"

I smile, feeling my heart race. A whole zoo is all over my stomach.

"I love him." I confess. "I always did."

She sighs.

"Unnie... I've been spending time with Jihoon. He's really sweet just like you said. We always laugh together and we've become really good friends, but..."

I tilt my head.

"But?"

She blushes, diverting her gaze again and looking down.

"I-I think I might be in love with him."

Her confession takes me by surprise. I widen my eyes at her, and her smile disappears. A warm, happy feeling fills my heart. I chuckle, reaching out to take her hand. She lifts her head and looks at me puzzled.

"You like him?"

She nods.

"Since the first day I saw him. I know he was your boyfriend and I shouldnt've laid eyes on him... But he looked like a prince and I... I'm so sorry unnie." She pouts.

"Do you think he feels the same way?"

She looks down again, sighing.

"I don't know. He's really sweet and a gentleman with me, but I'm not sure. He could still be in love with you."

I shake my head, smiling warmly at her.

"First of all, you don't have to apologize." I respond. She looks confused. "Jihoon deserves to be loved... And if you can love him with all your heart, nothing would make me happier than support you. Don't give up on him."

Her eyes instantly light up at my words. She grins, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Really unnie? You're not mad at me?"

I shake my head again.

"I'm really happy and I hope he's able to love you as well."

She stands up quickly, wrapping me in a tight hug. I chuckle, hugging her back.

"I promise if he loves me back someday, I will make him the happiest boy. Thank you so much, unnie. I feel like I pulled a huge weight off my shoulders."

I giggle again, standing up and caressing her hair.

"I'm sure you will." I say, lacing my arm with hers and walking back to the living room.

We find Suri asleep on the couch, cuddling with a cushion and with her lips slightly parted. I shake my head, she's so lazy.

My phone starts buzzing. I grab it from the coffee table and pick up.

"Hello?"

"y/n, I need your help."

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Is Kiyooung okay?" I ask worriedly, feeling nauseous.

"Baby... I can't find her."

I feel my heart stopping and I start panicking. I feel like my soul just left my body.

"What?!" I yell, making Gigi turn her head to look at me, and waking Suri up. "What do you mean you can't find her, Soobin?" I ask, already walking towards the front door and grabbing my coat, ready to leave.

"I just left her to tie my shoes, but when I turned again she just wasn't there... y/n, I'm so sorry."

He sounds devastated and worried, but right now all I can think about is finding my dog. What could've happened? She's a trained dog, the only way she would disappear like that is that someone stole her.

"I'm coming. Wait for me". I say, hanging up, walking out of my house and slamming the door shut without any explanation.

I feel my pulse hammering on my neck. This can't be happening. Not her, not my little girl that has been with me through thick and thin. When Soobin asked me to take her to his home so he could take a walk with her I never thought this could happen. I don't know if I want to kill him or just cry and have him to tell me that everything will be okay.

I ran as fast as my feet let me, until I reach the nearest park. It's empty and I hear birds chirping all over the place. I look around searching for Soobin, but he's nowhere to be seen.

"Soobin?" I call him, but he doesn't respond. "Soobin, I'm here! Where are you?" I shout, but nothing.

I grab my phone again and dial his number. Again, he doesn't pick up. I groan in frustration, sliding my phone again in my pocket. I decide to look for her on my own.

"Kiyooung!" I shout and whistle "Kiki come here!" I repeat, walking all over the park. "Kiyooung!" I shout, whistling again.

Then I see her running to me. Her white furr blowing in the wind, her tongue out. I smile and sigh, kneeling on the floor and opening my arms for her. When she reaches me, I pet her, placing kisses on her head.

"Oh my God, Kiki, I'm so glad you're okay." I say, letting out a relieved sigh. She shakes her tail happily, I was so scared.

I check on her to see if she isn't injured or something similar. Gladly, she's completely fine, but I find a white piece of paper stuck on her collar. I grab it as I frown, confused. I open it, it has something written inside.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

My heart is about to explode. I feel weak and my hands start to shake. I look up and I see him walking towards us with that beautiful smile of his plastered on his face. He's dressed with a white tee and a red hoodie on top, a pair of jeans and sneakers. His natural silky bangs falling on his forehead.

Oh my god, he looks so gorgeous.

I stand up, stepping closer to him. He extends his hand for me. I feel my cheeks burning as I nervously accept it.

"What is this?" I whisper, tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry for scaring you baby, you must have been really worried." He says with a pout, caressing my cheek. "Don't hate me, I tried to be romantic."

I keep silent for a couple of seconds, and then giggle. I cup his face with my hands and place a long lasting peck on his lips.

"Oh my god, Soobin, you idiot!" I chuckle. "I would never hate you. This is so sweet." I state. He grabs my chin with his thumb and index finger, lifting my face to make eye contact. He bites his lip nervously, smiling.

"What's your answer then?"

I feel a single tear running down my cheek, and I wipe it quickly with my finger. I giggle, and so does he.

"I'll have to think about it." I joke. His eyes widen in shock before his lips pull out in a pout again.

He grabs my hand, caressing my knuckles with his fingertips.

"What can I do to get a yes?" He asked. Rosy cheeks and sparkly eyes as he touched my face.

I hum, diverting my gaze as I pretend to be deep in thoughts.

"Maybe if you give me a kiss..."

He chuckles.

"I love you so much." He mutters, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "You can get as many kisses as you want from me." He assures, looking deeply into my eyes.

And that's when I see it. The look on his face, the way he looks at me. I thought no one else would stare at me like that... But here he is, looking at me like I came down from heaven. His eyes are sparkling, adoring me from head to toes.

I throw my arms around his neck, standing on my tiptoes and pressing my lips against his. He cups my face with his large hands, moving his lips passionately and lovingly against mine.

"I love you too, Soobin." I whisper against his mouth, reattaching our lips again.

He smiles against my lips, before he keeps gliding his plush ones over mine. His tongue doing tricks, playing with mine as we drift away, devouring each other's mouths.

When we pull back, he places a peck on my forehead then one on my nose, then another on my cheek. He showers me with kisses, making me chuckle.

"So cute." He says, smiling.

He grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers as we start walking. Kiyooung follows us, chasing butterflies. The sun reflects beautifully on the lake, making me stop to stare at it for a moment. I wrap my arm around Soobin's waist, and he wraps his around my shoulders, my head resting on his chest as we see the ducks swimming around.

"Sometimes I wonder how is Eggbert."

He kisses the top of my head.

"Maybe he found his girl duck."

I look at him, chuckling. He laughs loudly, throwing his head back.

"Girl duck, obviously." I respond, he keeps chuckling.

That's how we spend our day. Playing with Kiyooung, telling stories, making memories.

"Smile!"

I decided to take pictures of Soobin and Kiki. Best idea I've had.

"My boyfriend is so handsome!" I smile, taking another snap. He covers his face shyly, his ears turning red.

"Enough photos, babe." He says as he stands up, taking my phone away from my hands and lifting his arm so I can't reach it.

"Hey, give it to me!" I whine, jumping, but obviously, I can't reach. "It's not fair you're too gigantic." I pout.

He laughs, tilting his head and knitting his brows.

"Rude." He says, pecking me quickly on the lips.

"Just give it to me." I pout again. He shakes his head.

"Maybe if you give me a kiss I'll consider it."

I smile, pushing him until he falls on his butt. He widens his eyes at me, and I burst into laughter, jumping over him and making him lay on his back against the grass, kissing him slowly. He wraps his arms around my back and presses our bodies together as he kisses me back smoothly. My heart jumps as I melt on his lips, losing my mind in the delicious kiss.

Until Kiyooung decides she wants to join, and sneaks her face between us, breaking the kiss and making us laugh loudly. She jumps on me, making my white dress a mess with her paws drenched in mud.

I gasp.

"Nooo, Kiki, my dress!" I whine, standing up and looking at my now dirty skirt.

Soobin sits up, looking sympathetic.

"Oops." He mutters, caressing Kiyooung's furr.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"I better go home now and change."

Soobin stands up.

"My house is nearer. I'll give you something to wear and throw that dress on the washing machine." He says, offering me his hand. I hesitate, looking at him.

"Are you sure? But... Your mom."

He smiles.

"She's at work until late today, don't worry."

I smile, intertwining our fingers and leaving the park with my dog and my boyfriend.

"Suri is going to kill me."

He shrugs.

"It was worth it." He winks, immediately getting shy by his actions and making me laugh.

We arrive at his place faster than I thought. A weird feeling attacks me when I walk into his room and recall the last time I was here. However, he takes me back to earth when he hands me one of his hoodies.

I smile, taking it.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'll clean Kiki a little bit while you change. Look for me when you're done, I'll be downstairs in the cleaning room."

I nod. He pecks me on the lips and walks out of his room.

I pull my dress up from my head and quickly change into his hoodie. It looks too big on me. I can't see my hands because of how long the sleeves are. The hem of the sweater ends up right on my midthighs.

I grab my dress, and walk downstairs until I find him.

"Okay I changed. I think it's a little too big for me." I chuckle. He turns his face to look at me with a smile, but his eyes open wide, he licks his lips nervously and looks away.

"Umm, just throw your dress inside the washing machine, I'll turn it on in a minute."

"Don't be silly, I'll do it."

I step forward, opening the little door and crouching to place the dress inside. I add a bit of soap and turn it on. When I straighten my posture, I feel his eyes all over me. I see him staring with his lips parted with my peripheral vision, but when I turn my head, he diverts his gaze.

"Staring is rude."

He blushes, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I-I'm sorry."

I giggle.

"Soobinnie"

"Yeah?"

I step closer to him, placing soft kisses all over his arm. I feel his muscles tensing and the hairs of his body standing up at my touch.

"If you want me that much, why don't you do something about it?" I mutter against his skin, placing one more kiss.

He stays still for a couple of seconds, not even looking at me, so I keep trailing kisses on his skin. He finally drops what he had in his hand, making me look up. He turns his body and smashes his lips against mine in a hungry kiss I don't hesitate to return. He lifts me up and sits me on the top of the washing machine, standing between my legs and devouring my mouth. Lips molding together, gentle sucks and nips on each other's mouths. Temperature raising between our bodies as my hands make their way through his hair, the makeout session heating up. He pulls back momentarily, running his fingers over the exposed skin of my thigh and shyly making his way up. I feel pressure between my legs, and something wet dampening my underwear by just the hooded look on his face and his sinful touch.

Damn.

"I-I don't think I'll be able to stop if you let me go further." He whispers timidly against my lips, his voice hoarse, making me shiver. "You... I just want you so much."

I smile, stroking the hairs behind his neck.

"I don't want you to stop." I assure, placing a soft peck on his lips. "Love me as much as you can."

He pants, biting his lips before he pulls me in and starts kissing me again.

There's nothing I'd love more than becoming yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2K 31
❝Your existence changes my world like magic. I'm not in pain anymore❞ ㅡ CROWN👑 ☕ : lyrical story. ☕ : soobin x reader. ☕ : my first ff book. ☕ : low...
7.4K 197 14
Isayo. Seen by many as a weird white-haired girl that always wears a white lab coat. Some see her as their weird friend. And few see her as a worthy...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
115K 4.7K 33
"So you met your tutors son, what's the problem?" "He's Choi Yeonjun" -------------- When a troubled girl finds out that the son of her own tutor is...