Photographer: Part 2

Por UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 29

280 14 42
Por UniquelyScarred

<Chris P.O.V>

We heard gunshots go off and I wanted to know what was going on. I hopped out of the car leaving Dave and the twins inside then I walked over to the building. Something told me to walk around to the back of the building so I did. When I got there I saw Dee about to get in his car but I stopped him.

"Where you think you're going Dee?"

He chuckled "Fuck you mean I'm leaving, I'm not tryna go to jail"

"Look between me and you imma let you go on some real nigga shit. I was gonna kill Amani my damn self but you beat me to it"

Dee walked up to me and dapped me up "Damn you had a hit out on her too?"

I nodded "Yeah but listen, if you ever pull a gun on me again make sure you kill my ass. Because the next time you do some shit like that I'm coming for you and your family, Understand?"

"Yeah bro my bad"

"Alright my nigga I'll see you whenever. Just make sure you get out of town, Oh and change your number"

"Will do. I'll holla at you bro" As Dee said that he hopped in his car and drove off.

I walked back to the front of the building and got back inside the car like nothing happened.

"Do you know what's going on in there?" Dave asked me.

I lied "Nah...they wouldn't let me in, so we'll just have to wait."

"I hope they get that bastard"

I chuckled "Yeah"

As we waited, the cops finally came out and my mom walked up to my car. I rolled the window down and waited for her to tell me what was going on.

"Chris I want you to take Dave and the twins to your house for now until we find someplace safer for him and his kids to stay at."

"Did you find him ma?" I said acting clueless.

She shook her head "No that's why we want you to let Dave and his kids stay with you, he might come back for them"

No he won't.

"But Ma I'm staying at Tiana's until she has the baby"

"Well they're only going to be spending the night. I'll find a safe place for them in the morning"

I nodded "Alright Ma, let me just call Tiana to let her know"

"Ok Chris, I'll be calling you in the morning"

After that my mom walked away and I decided to call Tiana.

[Phone Convo]

Chris- TiTi imma need a favor babe

Tiana-Chris I don't care about favors right now where are you?

Chris- A lot of shit went down tonight and I'll explain when I get back to the crib but can I please ask you for a favor?

Tiana-Ok what is it?

Chris-Is it cool that Dave and his twins spend the night?

Tiana- Why? What's going on?

Chris- Tiana can I just explain when I get there it's a lot babe

Tiana- ....Alright, Just hurry back

Chris- Ok, I love you

Tiana- I love you too

[End Of Convo]

"You really love her huh?"

I turned to Dave and nodded "With all my heart"

I started the car and began to drive off.

"I tried to talk to her... before I knew she was your woman. I apologize"

"I know you did, she tells me everything."

He hesitated "O-Oh....well I apologize"

"It's all good, I don't hold grudges"

I was never worried about Dave. If Amani was still alive then Tiana would've killed his ass but I wouldn't have let that happen.
I never was the one to hold a grudge or get angry quickly. You have to push the right buttons to let the inner psycho out of me.

Minutes later we arrived at Tiana's house and she was standing at the front door waiting.

We got out the car and walked up to her.

"Baby what you doing waiting here by the front door?"

She responded "I'm not letting nobody in until I know what the fuck happened and why is Dave with you?"

"Can you at least let my kids in?"

Tiana raised her eyebrows "I can let them in but not you. Until you give me a legit reason I'm not letting you in."

"Ok this is what happened. Amani got killed and Chris friend Dee set me up to look like I killed her but I didn't. Then I got kidnapped and was brought to this building where Dee had my kids and he was gonna kill me." Dave explained.

Then I continued "Then Dee texted me for him to link up and I did. When I got there I found Dave and his kids locked in a room. Next thing you know Dee locked me in the room with them and long story short I called my momma and she brought the feds"

"Ok so why is he here? Why can't he go back to his house?"

I sighed "It was the safest place at the time cuz they ain't find Dee. And he could be still trying to find Dave"

Tiana rolled her eyes "Alright come in"

Tiana let us in and she walked to the kitchen to get something to drink.
I showed Dave the other bedroom where him and his twins could sleep and I went back to Tiana's bedroom.

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I sat in the kitchen and took sips of my bottle of water before going upstairs. If it weren't for Dave's twins then he wouldn't be staying here. I walked over to the guest room and opened the door to check on his babies.

"Are your kids ok?"

Dave looked at me and nodded "They're alright, they just don't know what's going on at the moment because they're too young"

"That's understandable"

As I was about to walk out Dave stopped me "Hey Tiana, I apologize for you know...coming on to you all those times. I'm known to be a big ass flirt but I was dead wrong"

"What's the change of heart?"

He sighed "The mother of my kids died tonight, it's honestly hard to take in"

"Oh so now you care about her because she died? You're full of shit. Where were you when you kicked her out in the cold with your babies? You were probably fucking Nurse Banks trifling ass."

"Tiana I'm hurting right now, you don't think I cared about Amani?"

I responded "You never did! The only reason why your so hurt is because you're gonna have to take care of these kids By Your Self."

After that Dave stayed quiet because he knew I was telling the truth. He never cared about Amani, all he cared about was her taking care of his kids so he wouldn't have to do it himself.

I walked out and went to my room to lay down with Chris.

"Baby you good? I heard everything"

I sighed "I'm fine, I just don't like how Dave is all of a sudden acting like he cares about Amani when he never did"

"I feel you baby"

"So Dee killed Amani?" I asked.

Then Chris began to whisper "Yeah but look before Dee left I was talking to him. I was a little upset that he killed her before me, but I gave a nigga his props. After that he left town"

"So he's not after Dave?"

"He don't give a fuck about Dave. I'm pretty sure he's already out of town, but nobody else knows that but me. Everyone thinks Dee escaped and he's trying to find Dave but that's not the case"

I looked at him and whispered "What about Nurse Banks?"

He raised his eyebrow "What about her?"

"So we just gonna let her...go free?"

"Yeah she hasn't been bothering us, I could care less about her"

I scrunched my face up "So you just gonna let that shit slide for what happened a couple months ago?"

He chuckled "Tiana I've been over that bullshit"

"Well I'm not."

"Baby you gotta let that shit go, if I'm over it you should be too"

One thing I can say that was different from me and Chris was that he never held grudges or stayed mad. Well me, I always hold grudges and I like to get even. I don't care how long it's been, I will never let anything go until I'm satisfied.

I sighed and turned away from him. I don't care what Chris says I'm coming after her, whether he likes it or not.

"Goodnight Chris"

"Baby...I don't want you to be upset, just listen to me for once. Don't mess with Nurse Banks"

I stuck up my middle finger and spoke " Like I Said Goodnight Christopher"

"I'm not gonna let you sleep until you promise me that you won't mess with her"

"Fuck them promises, imma do whatever I want to. I'm a grown ass woman"

He chuckled "Ok. Well since you're a grown ass woman do me a favor and turn the lamp out"

"I swear you're annoying" I said while turning the lamp off.

"Isn't that why you love me?"

I sighed "Chris go to sleep"

"Not until you tell me that you won't go after Nurse Banks?"

"Nope"

Chris got up and started turning all the lights on in the room.

Then he smirked "Then you're not gonna get any sleep"

"Ugh! Chris stop playing I'm tired"

"I'm not playing babygirl"

I sighed and began to rub my stomach "Your son is trying to sleep"

"He can stay up with mommy and daddy"

"Chriiiis come on. Turn the light out please" I begged.

He walked over to me and held out his pinky, then I smacked his hand "I'm not doing that stupid shit again"

"It's the only way I know you're gonna keep this promise Tiana"

I smacked my teeth "Fine"

I stuck my pinky out and I joined it with his.

"Now Say, I...Bad Bitch Ti will-"

I cut him off "Chris!"

"Ok, Ok let me be serious. Just promise that you won't kill Nurse Banks"

I smirked "I promise I won't kill Nurse Banks..." Today... but I'm definitely killing her after I have this baby.

Then Chris smiled "Thank you, now you can go to sleep"

He began to turn out all of the lights and he laid back down next to me.

"Goodnight Babydaddy" I joked

He laughed "Girl take yo ass to sleep"

I laughed with Chris and then I spoke "I love you Chris"

"Me too now go to sleep"

"You're lucky I don't have the energy to smack you right now"

Chris kissed me "Shut up big baby"

I kissed him back and then I drifted off to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

I was cooking breakfast and I heard someone ring the doorbell. I walked over to the front door and answered.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me Joyce can you open up?"

I rolled my eyes then opened the door "Good morning Joyce, come in"

I let her come inside and she followed me to the kitchen.

Then she tried to make small talk "Where's Chris?"

"He's in the shower, he should be down in a little while."

"How about Dave and his kids? Are they up" She asked.

I nodded "Yeah I think they're still sleeping, do you want me to get them?"

"No that's fine they need their rest. I found a good place for them to stay at"

I smirked and continued cooking "That's nice"

"Tiana look I know we had a rocky start but I honestly want to apologize for how I was treating you. I never really took the time to actually know you and I honestly feel bad."

I looked at her and sighed "Why did you treat me that way? I never did anything to you Joyce, do you know how much that hurt me? Getting judged and ridiculed for something that happened in the past"

"I only did it to protect my son, I'm very overprotective over the people who comes near him. You gotta understand me and him had a rough past Tiana"

"... I apologize for disrespecting you"

She cut me off "Its not your fault it was all me, I just wanna make things right between us"

I walked around the counter and hugged her, surprisingly she hugged me back. But when she hugged me it felt so warming and genuine. Then me and Joyce heard a gasp behind us.

We both turned around to see Chris with his hands on his face.

"My two favorite woman finally made up, I'm so shocked"

I giggled "Boy be quiet"

"Well good morning my beautiful ladies, Ti why you ain't let me cook? I told you I was gonna start cooking when I got out of the shower"

Then his mom asked "Chris you know how to cook?"

"No" I interrupted.

Chris smacked his teeth "Don't listen to her Ma she's just a hater."

I laughed and finished cooking then I started making everybody a plate.

"Chris get Dave and his twins up for me" I asked.

"Ok baby"

Chris kissed me then he went upstairs. I continued to talk to Joyce while making the plates then a few short minutes later Chris walked up to me and pulled me to the side.

Then he yelled "Mama Imma be right back I just gotta show Tiana something that I forgot to show her yesterday."

Joyce nodded and continued to eat her breakfast the Chris Brown me upstairs and started whispering.

"Baby Dave and the twins are gone"

I whispered back "What? Where are they?"

Then Chris handed me a note and I read it.

____________________________

How do you feel about this new growing relationship with Joyce and Tiana?

Where do you think Dave and his twins went?

What do you think the note said?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

459 42 14
Sequel to US
428K 5.3K 37
🦋✨
3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved