Azure Saviour | dark h.s.

By kissable_brits

Céline, a strong and independent woman, with a rough, misfortunate, and violent past. Harry, a troubled and... More

a little note
cast list
trailer
one | 1
two | 2
three | 3
four | 4
five | 5
six | 6
seven | 7
eight | 8
nine | 9
ten | 10
eleven | 11
twelve | 12
thirteen | 13
fourteen | 14
fifteen | 15
sixteen | 16
seventeen | 17
eighteen | 18
nineteen | 19
twenty | 20
twenty one | 21
twenty two | 22
twenty three | 23
twenty four | 24
twenty five | 25
twenty six | 26
twenty seven | 27
twenty eight | 28
twenty nine | 29
thirty | 30
thirty one | 31
thirty two | 32
thirty three | 33
thirty four | 34
thirty five | 35
thirty six | 36
thirty seven | 37
thirty eight | 38
thirty nine | 39
forty | 40
forty one | 41
forty two | 42
forty three | 43
forty four | 44
forty five | 45
forty six | 46
forty seven | 47
forty eight | 48
fifty | 50
fifty one | 51
fifty two | 52
fifty three | 53
fifty four | 54
fifty five | 55
fifty six | 56
fifty seven | 57
fifty eight | 58
fifty nine | 59
sixty | 60
epilogue
q & a
a final note
Céline Meets Josie and Hazel
Thea's First Words
The Héline Wedding
Thea's First Day at School

forty nine | 49

3.6K 159 418
By kissable_brits

Harry playing the piano...oh my heart.

That's kinda hot tho.

Soooo issa long one. Sorry they're getting lengthier, but there's just so much more to pack in lately. I hope that's not a bother! 

And oh! I did an interview for a lovely girl, which I was tagged by the lovely author of Stall (which is incredible btw, if you haven't read it...go do it...this is a shameless no-promo-promo). The link for the interview is on my profile if you want to check it out! Issa bit about me (maybe my name too) and other bits about AS! :) 

Another chapter of C + H and their love story, enjoy! 

S x

con·fi·dence

Céline.

A couple of weeks have passed since Harry told me what he did for a living. It was so much to take in that I didn't even know exactly how to process it all. I thought that I wouldn't be able to be around him as much after; but I surprised the both of us with the complete opposite. 

That entire day, we spent wrapped up in each other's arms as much as we could — holding him. He needed that. He needed to know that no matter what he's doing, that I'm still going to be by his side. I wanted to help him in any way that I possibly could — even though I had absolutely no idea how to do that.

Twice on that same day, I caught him crying when he made an excuse to make us some coffee or go to the bathroom. He felt guilty for some reason and I didn't understand what I was. I assumed that it had something to deal with this final job he's been assigned; that possibly he hates that he's being forced into it and doesn't want to do it. Then again, who would?

The worst case scenario, was something that I wanted to push to the very back of my mind; it was that the job involved me in some way. The way he reacted was a bit abnormal; but at the same time, that's exactly what the entire situation was.

I mean, to find out that the love of my life, currently deals drugs for a living, isn't exactly the cherry on top of a good day. Ha! I guess that is what truly define's 'good' these days apparently.

The moment he told me that if it was safer for me to be away from him, every inch of sanity that I had, snapped. As physically at it was possible, there was no way for me to be able to live my life without Harry. He's everything to me.

Whoever those two guys that wanted to kill Harry with an overdose, I personally wanted to torture them — as savage and crazy as that might sound. If it weren't for the lads, he truly would have died. He would have died thinking that he killed a man and that his entire life was utterly useless. He didn't deserve that — he doesn't deserve that.

Harry deserves all of the happiness in the world. All rainbows and sunshine, seeing the light blue sky hue that he loves so much. I remember when he told me that he didn't have a favourite colour and that black represented him. It was far from the truth. He told me everything that he wanted to believe about himself; everything about the mask he'd created to show the world.

It wasn't far that his thoughts would have led to something much greater than simply being miserable — and what would have come from it, I don't even want to think about it. Misery and Harry were two words that shouldn't ever be put anywhere near each other.

Happy. Joy. Bliss. Ecstatic. Over the moon with joy. Ma lune d'amour.

"Move in with me." Harry randomly spoke, instantaneously breaking me out of my thoughts.

I froze my actions of chopping the strawberries in front of me and he was damn lucky I didn't cut myself while doing so. Slowly, I turned my head around to find him leaning against the refrigerator, then push himself off as he walked towards me. He had a smirk on his face and I could tell that he'd been watching me for a while.

"I — um — what?" I struggled with forming a proper sentence, only random words making their way past my lips.

"I know you love your apartment and you can keep it, I'll pay for everything. I just want you to know that there is a permanent room for you in my heart; and everything attached to you. The room also is the room upstairs with me." He smiled and placed his hands on my hips, turning my body to face him. "I won't be upset if you say no; and I know it's a big step, but I'm ready for that if you are. I've always been ready for you."

He gazed deeply into my eyes, but not intimidatingly or in attempt to make me feel guilty. His sparkling jade gems were only trying to understand my thoughts, even though there was nothing to truly be explained. I knew my answer and with confidence, I spoke it.

"Yes." I smiled, nodding.

His eyes widened with shock at my quick reply and I knew that he would have thought I needed much more time to make my decision. It wasn't something that was simple; but with Harry, making sudden choices and surprising actions seemed to be a norm in our relationships — and personalities. For this, it was inevitable that it would happen sooner than later.

"Yes?"

"Yes." I nodded once more in confirmation and he pulled me closer to him. Picking me up off the ground hugging me, as my knees lifted higher. The sound of his joyous laugh, echoed into the space as he spun me around in the air.

"Darling, you don't know how happy I am right now. More than you could possibly know." He smiled, slowly letting me down, but keeping his hold tight on me.

"Trust me, I know." I chuckled. "And oh, you're not paying for my apartment. I don't want to have it if anything happens between us, which I highly doubt; but because —"

"I know, baby." He cupped my cheeks. It was because of the memories I had with my niece. I couldn't just let go. I wasn't ready for that yet. I knew I had so many things to pay for — including school; but nonetheless, I wanted this step with Harry. I won't lie and say that I didn't want this, because I have and for a long time now. 

"Thank you." I smiled.

"But I'm still paying." He grinned and I raised my brow, eyeing him. "And don't give me that, 'Harry', look. I want you and I want this. I know you have so many things on your plate. So I'm going to give you a choice. Either your apartment expenses or your entire master's and doctorate degree tuitions, including books."

"What?" I exclaimed. "Harry, you can't —"

"What'd I just say?" His brow raised.

"You can't give me that ultimatum."

"I can and I just did." He smirked.

"No."

"Yes."

"No." I huffed, crossing my arms. "I don't like you right now."

"I love you too, baby." He smiled and pulled me a little closer, giving me a sweet peck on my cheek. "All I want is to make you happy. You're constantly stressed with work and school. I just want to put your mind at ease with something."

A deep sigh escaped my lips. I knew he meant well. I wanted to move in with him and I knew I had to make a decision. "The apartment."

"I knew you'd choose that one." He grinned.

"How?"

"It's a cheaper cost." He chuckled. "I wish you went with your school costs though."

"Of course you would've hoped for that." I shook my head, laughing.

"You're moving in." His tone was so happy. He looked like a five year old on Christmas, that was just gifted a toy they've been wanting for ages.

"I'm moving in." I replied, my voice just as excited.

He didn't give me a chance to say anything more, before he kissed me passionately. His hands loosened their grip on my waist and moved down to lightly rest on my hips. Parting away from Harry, I smiled mischievously, having his eyebrow raise in expectation. My teeth bit onto my bottom lip and I saw a glimmer of excitement in Harry's eyes. As soon as he neared me again, I ducked down, and scurried off away from him. A giggle escaped my mouth as I froze in my spot, my focus back towards the love of my life. I knew I was in deep trouble when he bit the inside of his cheek, chucking in his intimidating stance. He shook his head, then suddenly lifted it, mouthing one word to me. 'Run;' and he quickly dashed behind me.

..

After an hour of acting childish in my new home, Harry and I played a few games of hide-and-seek, we tired out. I won all of them, finding him easily every time. It wasn't entirely hard when I heard him knock something over in attempt to hide somewhere clever. My clumsy man. Each time, he pin me down, kissing me endlessly while whispering how he 'won' every time.

He won over my heart; and that was more than enough for me.

Harry was a gift sent from the heavens to me, but it was my turn to give him something in return. I had a limited amount of time to do what I needed to do.

"Thank you so much, guys. I really appreciate this." I smiled, looking at the three boys that have been practical brothers, than friends. I'd paid the rest of the men that helped them and they left. Harry mentioned that he had some place to be and would be back later in the evening. It gave me the perfect time to do this.

During my childhood, I didn't really have any happy moments to cherish; however, Harry did. There was something so dear and such a prized possession that I remember him bringing up once. So I got in contact with the person that knew every single thing about it.

"No worries. We're glad he has you. Doc deserves nothing but the best." Dylan grinned widely, truly meaning his words.

"I'm glad that I have him." I smiled, then decided to let out a questioning thought I had since the man I was very protective over, left for many hours. Something told me that the boys knew. "Where is he at the moment?"

"He's um —" Liam spoke, nervously. His view turned towards Niall who was biting his lip, feeling the same way. Dylan's view went down to the ground. Each, unsure what to say.

"Forget I asked." I sighed.

"You know?" Dylan looked up, surprised.

"Yeah."

"He wants out." Niall stated softly.

"I know that too." I bit my lip anxiously. "I'm just hoping that happens sooner than later."

"You're not the only one." Liam agreed, then patted his Irish friend on the back. "Well, we should get going."

"Thank you again." I said once more, then watched them walk out of the home.

I turned my focus back onto the large black object we'd set on the side of the living room, making it the focal point of the space. It was beautiful. The shiny ebony, musical piece that played harmonious notes, all simply by pressing the cream and black keys. The gold pedals that changed the sounds in many beautiful ways.

Harry's grand piano.

It was easy to notice hundreds of finger prints and I Googled the best and natural ways to clean it. I wanted it to look its complete best and back to its magnificent glory so that when Harry saw it; so I made sure that it was. I had no idea what he was going to think or say; and to be honest, I was afraid. It was a fifty-fifty chance that he would be thrilled or completely furious by what I'd done.

He'd once told me that he loved to play and he stopped once for a reason that was unknown to me. It baffled me as to why he'd do such a thing that he found joy in. To me, I could find no reason for it.

As soon as I heard the garage door open, I scurried to put away the cleaning products I'd pulled out, and patiently waited for him to enter. It was only minutes, but it felt like time was never ending. The time wasn't long at all, but it felt like forever. I stood in a place that he couldn't see me, wanting to see his true reaction. He needed to have a small moment of silence between him and his reminiscent instrument.

Harry walked into our home and as soon as he came into my proper view, he suddenly stopped. His lips parted at the sight in front of him, with eyes slightly widened. He seemed unsure of what to do, but he slowly made his way towards it. It was almost as if the piano was a dangerous flame, that he shouldn't be anywhere nearby, until he finally reached where he wanted to be. He lifted his hand and touched the top of piano, grazing it along the smooth surface. The smallest of smiles tugged at his lips, but faded quickly.

He moved to the front and sat down onto the bench, lifting the cover, as he inspected it all once more. His hands pressed onto the keys, as if he was a child playing random notes, or one who was practicing for a recital. I knew he was still testing it, trying to grasp the fact that it was his piano.

I gasped slightly as soon as his skilled fingers hit down onto the ivory keys, a slow melody echoing throughout the entire house. A beautiful unrecognizable song was played into the open air. It was something so flawless and incredibly emotional. I felt every note he played, bringing goosebumps to my skin. His talent was perfection.

It was then that I went towards him. He didn't see me or realise my presence until I sat beside him. He knew I was there, even though he hadn't looked at me, he continued to play beautiful music. It was something that I'd never heard before. It was something that seemed personal to him, as I felt the feeling within the notes.

I knew that Harry was talented, but seeing him like this, he was in his true element. According to him, it was one of two — playing the piano and being there for children. When the emotional piece came to an end, he stayed quiet. It was almost as if he was trying to figure out what to really say to me; but I decided to speak first.

"That was beautiful." My voice was a mere whisper, but I knew he heard me loud and clear.

"Where did you get this?"

"Niall had it stored for you."

"He shouldn't have done that." His tone changed and was now slightly irritated, his hands tightening into fists. I expected this; it was the second half of my assumptions.

"He did it for you."

"I don't care." He got up, angrily, and walked away from me. I followed him as he now stood in the living room.

"Harry, you, yourself, told me you loved to play. He didn't listen to you in the past and throw it out; you shouldn't be upset with him. It was for you and so that you'd never regret it."

"I never wanted to see this again."

"Why not? You miss playing. You miss having another thing in your life that you love doing. You should feel happy that it isn't gone. It's here, right now, proving to you how much it needs to be played. Playing an instrument is a way to let go of your emotions, and from what I just heard, it was incredible. You have a talent and don't lie to me, saying that you don't."

"It's just been ages since —"

"I get that, but so what? H, don't stop doing what you love, because of something that happened in your past. I want you to play; but if you don't want to, I'll get rid of it. You know how much I keep my word."

"I don't know." He shook his head and I walked up to him, watching his features carefully, as his head was hung low. I lifted my hand up to cup his cheek, caressing it softly.

"Yes, you do." Raising my body using my tippy toes, I kissed his jawline, and walked upstairs. I was out of sight and leaned against our bedroom doorway as I waited. Minutes passed by and nothing. Letting out a deep breath, I turned around, but then stopped.

The sounds of Harry playing the piano, happy tunes being released into the home, put a smile on his face. I knew he wouldn't be able to let go of it.

..

After a nice long and hot shower, I put on a pair of Harry's plaid pyjama bottoms and a comfortable long sleeved shirt of mine. I laid on the bed, fiddling with my fingers, patiently waiting for him. I had no idea if he was still downstairs or if he'd gone out again, but I wasn't really planning on sleeping alone. My head turned and I glanced down to the bedside table on his side, noticing a book he was reading the other night.

I reached out and grabbed it, then read the back of the book, easily intrigued by the plot. I turned it over to the front and flipped the front pages open, and started to read; of course, making sure to save Harry's spot.

I didn't realise how long I've been reading, until I felt a dip in the bed to my right. It was then that I noticed I was halfway in.

"Looks like someone doesn't just read encyclopedias." He grinned and I smiled at him. His hand took the book from my own pair, and he handed me a cup of tea. I wasn't really a tea drinker, but there was only flavour I could handle very well — Earl Grey. Harry, added a bit of milk to his; and I learned to take it the same way.

"It's really good."

"It is." He smiled.

"You look happy." I commented, after taking my first sip.

"I have the most beautiful girl right in front of me — my beautiful girl. Why wouldn't I be happy?"

"You sap." I giggled.

"Say what you want, baby. It is what it is. C'est vrai, mon amour." He said and I smiled.

"Merveilleux alors." I replied. bien merci

"You're so sexy when you speak French." A smirk overtook his expression.

"So are you." There was no doubt in that truth. It was true.

"I've decided." He let out a deep breath and I held my own, then placed my mug on the small table. "I can't get rid of that piano. It's practically my entire childhood and life growing up."

"I'm really happy right now."

"You are?"

"Of course. Now you can play for me, whenever I ask you." I smirked.

"Is that so?" He raised a brow, his tone, playful.

"Absolutely. I mean, you were a little rusty, but —"

"Rusty? Really, cielo? Don't lie to me." He chuckled.

"I'm not lying, I'm just —" I couldn't finish my sentence, before I was pushed down on my back, being tickled all over my body. Both of our laughs filled the room as his hands continued to lightly attack me. "Harry, stop! S-stop!"

"That's what you get for calling my playing rusty."

"Lune, I'm joking. You playing the piano is honestly joy to the world. You put your heart and soul into it."

"You only heard me play a little bit, though."

"It doesn't matter. That minute was all I needed to hear, to know that you still have the love for it, in your heart. It was all emotional."

"Have I told you how in love with you, I am?"

"No. Maybe you should tell me again." I smiled softly and he leaned in to kiss me, while whispering those three precious words against my lips.

..

Many moments later, Harry and I were laid together, my body rested between his legs as we drank our teas in silence. I held the novel open in one hand, while the both of us read from the same pages. I was a faster reader than him, so he'd lightly tap my arm when he finished the spread filled with words. The last place he left off, was much later in the book, but he'd started where I was, being still completely engrossed with the classic story.

A story of a romance that happened in the past, being split apart by a matter of class and wealth; but came across one another's path again — seven years later.

I never dreamed that I would be in a situation like this; but here I am, in the arms of someone who loves me. Everything about this moment, was completely and utter perfection.

A thought suddenly ran through my head and my eyes stopped going over the words in the classic novel in my hands.

"Harry?" I asked, softly. I knew it was a risky thing to do, but I had to know the answer to the question I've had for ages. "Why did you stop playing?"

"Oh." He whispered, clearly not expecting that. "Um, it's —"

"It's because of Amber, isn't it?"

"Yeah." He sadly nodded, I saw it without actually seeing. Moving my body, I placed my mug on the bedside table and turned to face him, leaning back on my heels.

"But why though? It's something that you've always loved. Shouldn't she want you to do what you love?"

"In the beginning of our relationship, she loved it. I guess it was also a way of wooing her. As time went on, and after we moved in together, whenever I played, she stopped getting interested in even hearing me play." He sucked in his lips, pressing them together. "One day, she told me to stop, and that I invest so much of my time with it — and that it's just a useless waste of time."

"It's far from a waste of time. You play it so beautifully, Harry. You put your heart and soul when you played it."

"I guess I just picked up where I left off." He shrugged.

"No." I shook my head. "You didn't. You picked up where you first fell in love with playing the instrument with everything you had inside you. You picked up every emotion that you carry from doing so. You picked up from loving one of the first things you've ever loved."

"You're an incredible woman, Céline." He smiled, caressing my cheek softly with his thumb. "How do you know me so well?"

"Because I love you and I sense the things that make you happy. It's all I ever want for you. I'd do anything to make sure you're never sad, and seeing you light up when you played, that's worth everything." I spoke, picking up his hand, kissing his knuckles softly. "You were mad when you told Niall you didn't want it anymore. Why couldn't you have fought for what you loved?"

"I wasn't mad because I was giving it away, I was mad at myself for not paying attention to her at the time. I thought she was right; so I made a choice, and at the time, I fought for the woman I loved."

Things went a bit silent after that. With everything though, I still truly believed wholeheartedly that Harry and I were meant for each other.

Many times, including now, Harry has brought up Amber. It still hurt whenever she was mentioned, in which I'm blaming myself for my curious nature. Harry has been loved and dearly loved someone else before, which partially makes me feel things otherwise. He's told me on multiple occasions that she was his past and now I am his present. He doesn't want that to change — and neither do I.

Sure there are so many things different between me and his late wife; but we both shared one very exact mutual interest — we loved Harry with everything we had.

He's an incredibly easy person to love, once you get to know him. The amount of woman that would flaunt themselves over to simply have a proper touch of him, is probably limitless. Sure a handful of them have actually had that chance, but there was only two of them that his heart belonged to — Amber and I.

I didn't want to be associated in any way with his late wife, but here we were, together in a sentence. There was do denying that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her; but at the same time, I wasn't entirely sure if he wanted that with me. I was curious to know.

Confidence about my relationship was 99 percent through — at least in my mind. I wanted to reach 100 and be completely certain that it is sold, titanium steel between us; and that nothing could ever destroy it. The only thing that would assure me, is knowing he wants a future with me.

There was also one thing I was certain about — I was going to sound like an complete and utter fool asking the question I had in mind.

Why all the questions, Prescott? You need to stop before you start hurting.

"How did you propose to your, um —"

"To Amber?" He finished for me and I nodded.

Too late.

Why on earth was I curious about this? Yes, Lena went on about her wanting to be a bridesmaid a my wedding recently at work. Every single time, the first thing that came into mind was about Harry's deceased wife.

No, you couldn't have actually thought about your possible chance to marry the love of your life first. What if he didn't even want to get married again? What if her death removed the whole concept of that out of his mind? What if he thought that marriage would lead to heartbreak number two?

Those fucking 'what if's' again.

Stupid, stupid Céline. I was nervous about hearing his response to this; and now I regretted asking the question.

"Amber was very particular with things. I hate to compare you to her, but you two have a tendency to pin point the smallest of things. I guess it's because of your similar field of work..." He brushed a stray strand of hair behind my ear, attempting to relax me. He knew it was hard for me to hear this, but something inside me said that he was doing this, specifically to remove the thoughts of comparison between her and I, from my mind. "...but C, your mind is one of a kind. No one I've met, could ever compare to yours."

"I wanted everything to be perfect for her. She believed that perfection was real and there's nothing wrong with that; but for how she saw our lives together, she had it all mapped out, since the day she agreed to be my girlfriend. I told you that I'd fallen head over heels for her from the first time I laid eyes on her. It took the longest time for me to do the right proposal for her. She mentioned to me a million times that she'd say no if I had the question piped on a cake or even had it written in the sky. To be honest, I'd say no if someone wanted to share their life with me, through that." His nose scrunched up and I lightly laughed.

"I'd also asked Niall and Dylan for help, because I had absolutely no idea what to do. So I resorted to Pinterest."

"Pinterest?"

"Yep." He chuckled. "There were million of ideas, but I wanted something over the top, because that's what she was to me. There were so many times that I felt like I didn't deserve her; so that's why I wanted to give her ultimate perfection. Her and I had once travelled to Italy during our winter holiday, and she claimed our trip to be one of the most romantic things I'd done for her. I reimagined the whole thing again, but this time popping the question."

"It was on Valentine's Day, I planned all of her classes so she could take small week break together. I remember, she wasn't the happiest at the time. I never told her where we were going, but when we got to Venice, she couldn't be happier. It was a city that she loved and visited so much. I proposed on a gondola and it couldn't be any more perfect. Her face when she yes, I felt like I was on cloud nine."

"I didn't think I would ever love someone as much as I loved her. I can't lie and say that I still don't." He spoke and I felt my heart almost shatter at his words. This time when he spoke about her, he knew my feelings towards him; and I knew that listening to his past with Amber, the mother of his unborn child, was going to be impossible. I ruined myself asking this question — completely.

He still loves her.

"No, Céline, don't you fucking dare." His tone was rough, but he gently brought up my chin with his fingers. I hadn't even realised that I was looking down. "The love that I had for Amber, was a different kind of love. I know what I had isn't like what I feel right now. It's nowhere near similar."

"But you —"

"If you think that I don't love you with my entire heart right now, you're honestly insane. I would take a bullet for you, Céline. I would do the impossible to be with you. You're my forever and I would never choose anything else. When my heart beats for you, it's like a rocket waiting to launch into outer space; that sudden exhilarating feeling, then it stays in fascination. Just being able to float around in the atmosphere, seeing all the wonder around, is how I feel about you. All of it; when I'm with you; when I touch you; when I kiss you. Baby, please be confident with my feelings and emotions for you. I'd never want anyone else. No one other than you."

"You love me?"

"With everything I have. I don't have anything else to give you, but my beating heart that's only for you. I'm in love with you, Céline Prescott; and I know that I could never be able to live without you."

"I'm in love with you, Harry — so, so much."

"Than please, please never doubt my feelings for you; or compare them to her."

"Never."

"Never."

..

Harry.

"Love?" I softly spoke, as my fingers raked through her smooth hair.

"Yeah."

"Why did you ask me that?" It probably wasn't a question I should ask, but I had a feeling I knew why she did. The comparisons kept running through her mind about if she was ever going to fill the void within me. The thing was, she didn't just fill it, she drowned herself into my heart — and now, I don't think I could live without her. If anything were to ever happen to Céline, I wouldn't be able to handle life again. I fell down the worst drain hole and she helped pull me out. Without her, only the worst circumstances of any situations would have happened to me.

"Because I — I was just curious." She partly lied and it was easy to tell. I shifted in my spot, moving her slightly so that we could face each other. She bit her lip, unable to keep proper eye contact me, as my gaze moved all around her breathtaking face.

"C, sweetheart, Amber was my past. Yes, she was an important part of my life; but that was a chapter. Rather no, that was a book. I want to start a whole new one with you. I don't want a sequel to my life, but I just want one that is all about you and me — and no one else; because no one else means so much to me. You're the only woman I want in my life. I don't want you to ever compare yourself to her. You're you, baby. You're all I need. You're all I'll ever need." I told her, softly stroking her cheek with my thumb.

It was then that I couldn't tell what was on her mind. Her focus moved down to her fiddling fingers. There was something she wanted to know about me, but she wasn't sure how to get around to asking me it. Suddenly, I heard words escape her lips that I definitely wasn't expecting.

"Would you ever want to get married again?" Her voice was a mere whisper, but to my ears, I heard her loud and clear. My fingers lifted her chin, so that my eyes could meet hers. I wanted her to see what I wanted to tell her.

"Darling, please don't tell me you asked me that just to see if my thoughts on marriage died along with her."

"M-maybe." She whispered in reply, and I sat up immediately, my hands cupping her cheeks.

"I'm saddened about what happened to Amber, but it doesn't mean that just because I was married to her, that it has any effect of whether or not marriage still is an option for me. I was in love with her for the longest time; but now, my heart beats for only one person, and that person, is you." I said, leaning my forehead against hers.

"Cielo, I am so deeply in love with you. My love for you is more than you could ever imagine. I couldn't picture living another day without you in it." I whispered, feeling her breath on mine. Before I could continue, I had to kiss her — so I did. My lips moved along with hers, beautifully and passionately. She needed to know how much I care for her; how much I want her; how much I need her; how much I love her. As we parted, I watched as her eyelashes fluttered open and I was met with her stunning caramel eyes.

"I want to marry you, Céline. I want you to be my blushing bride. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to spend it admiring you, laughing with you, crying with you, loving you." I admitted, and felt a subtle blow of warm air caress my lips as she gasped.

"I want to marry you, Harry." A few tears trickled down her cheeks while she spoke those few words. As soon as she became silent, I crashed my lips on hers — kissing her with everything I had in me. I kissed her like it was our first kiss and our last.

"Fuck. I love you so damn much, baby. So much, you don't even know."

I never thought that I would ever fall want to get married again; nonetheless, fall in love. I thought that died along with Amber; but I was wrong. 

Love exists everywhere and we just have to find it. Céline found me and hit me right where I didn't know I needed it. She saved me. My heavenly angel, saved me.

..

A/N:

Harry asked her to move in, ayeeeee! Did you see that coming? And his piano is back! I actually kinda giggled writing those scenes.

So is a bit of Amber talk. Do y'all still despise her? How're your feelings towards said late wife?

But did you expect Céline to ask about how he proposed and his thoughts about marriage? 

Just a little heads up, there's gonna be a couple-ish more soft chapters about the powerhouse couple, then I think...it's time for some other stuff to happen. Thoughts? Or any other questions, ask 'em here! 

"My baby girl means so much to me. Comment and vote and you'll read something incredibly special happening between us soon." Harry whispered, smiling down at Céline, before placing a sweet kiss on her nose as it scrunched up. 

Much love as always!

S x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
10.5K 574 16
𝐊𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐬 || [𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥! 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] __________________________________________________________________________________ 𝗧𝗵𝗲...
2.7K 115 15
Estella Mackey is under high stakes when she decides to take on working at a notorious underground fight club to pay off her father's debts... and wh...
25.6K 470 44
Prompting their move, located in a small town thought to be charming, lies many deep secrets Bethany's father tries to unravel. The seventeen year ol...