The System

MirandaBrown9 द्वारा

Alone. Lost. Scared. So many words to describe how I feel. What did I do? Why did they hurt me? Where do I go... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A Trip
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Words Of Wisdom
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 47

55 1 1
MirandaBrown9 द्वारा

Jason's pov

Miranda came over to visit. "How's Jeremy?" Memphis instantly asks. She looks sad. "He's not doing so well, bud." Man. "Anything we can do to help, hun?" I ask. She shrugs. "He just doesn't trust anyone when we tell him that his mom can't hurt him anymore." I can't help but smile. "Reminds me of a certain someone." She smiles. "Oh dad." I hug her. "Bring him by the house. I think we can turn his life around." "I love you dad."

*a few days later*

The poor kid is so skittish. Luckily he and Memphis are friends. "I promise... You're safe here." My amazing son says, hugging him. I sign the forms for me and Britt to be his foster parents. "He reminds me so much of Miranda, it ain't even funny!" She says, smiling and hugging me. "We're gonna save this poor boy." Even though we couldn't save Charles. "You're a great man, Jason." "Only cause you make me a better man, babe." I say kissing her.

*later that night*

Jeremy was super nervous about eating because of his jackass mom! "I know you're hungry, kiddo." "B-But... I don't... Know what... I can't. She... I c-can't!" "Why not?" I ask sitting down. He starts to cry and I hug him. "What's wrong with me?" "Nothing is wrong with you!" Me and Memphis say at the same time. "There was something wrong with your mom. Now please eat Jeremy. You need to eat." His hand was shaking with fear as I gave him the spoon. "And mom won't ever take me back? You promise?" "You have my word. I won't let her anywhere near you." The boy smiles wearily then proceeds to eat. I smile with relief. I'll save this boy. I make it my solemn vow.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

490 12 6
After their mother was killed and their father was sent to prison. Two sisters skylar Davis and Mackenzie Davis spend 3 years in the foster system go...
20.7K 382 22
Ash Fault, a fifteen year old, trouble maker. His mother died of cancer, father abusive ever sense, gave up on the world. Eight years after his mot...
72.7K 2.4K 29
Sixteen year old Nova is ready to see what life has to offer. Her family isn't ready to let her go yet. Secrets beyond what Nova could imagine will b...
Unraveling Secrets Reading_Ig2 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

1.5K 13 29
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...