Us

By Boybandlover4lifeee

A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever a... More

Intro
Chapter 1 : School❤️
Chapter 2: Ib4e❤️
Chapter 3: Recess❤️
Chapter 4: I Promise 💍
Chapter 5: Forever💍
Chapter 7 : Married Life💃 (continued)
Chapter 8: The More The Merrier 🤰
Chapter 9: Yay! 👏🏼
Chapter 10: They're here! 🙌🏼
Chapter 11: The Concert🎤
Chapter 12: Text me 🤙🏼
Chapter 13: A Long Day🤦🏻‍♀️
Chapter 14: You Miss Me 🙃
Chapter 15: WHAT? 😲
Chapter 16: Meet One Direction 😐
Chapter 17: Divorce 💔
Chapter 18: Riley, I Love You 💖
Chapter 19: What Did You Do?😨
Chapter 20: Yes or No?😌
Chapter 21: Pink or Blue? ❤️💙
Chapter 22: Twins? 😮
Chapter 23: Only You 💋
Chapter 24: Big News♥️
Chapter 25: The Big Day 👰🏻

Chapter 6: Married Life💃

3 0 0
By Boybandlover4lifeee

We all went to a hotel for a week and we all brought a s.o.
Natalie and Dante got a room. Alexis and Aiden got a room. Dorion and I got a room. We all played strip poker the first night. We all got laid.. no details. We all met at breakfast and went swimming the whole day and part of the night. After we went swimming we went to the bar and got drunk. The next day we played dirty Truth or Dare. All in one room. Then after that we played strip poker, but we were all in one room. We also went swimming in the pool around midnight, even though it was closed. We had an amazing time. My life was so good.
A week later***
Natalie ran to me and asked me," Guess what??" She seemed very excited. I said," What?" She put her hand in my face and showed me a huge diamond ring on her ring finger! I said," Congratulations girl!" She said," I am so excited!" I told her," I can tell." Then we all started laughing. I asked her if she told Alexis yet she said no let's video chat her. We told Alexis and her expression was the same as mine when Natalie told me the news.
The next day***
I felt really bad in that morning. I found out why...
***TO BE CONTINUED***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
51K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...