Us

By Boybandlover4lifeee

A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever a... More

Intro
Chapter 1 : School❤️
Chapter 2: Ib4e❤️
Chapter 3: Recess❤️
Chapter 4: I Promise 💍
Chapter 6: Married Life💃
Chapter 7 : Married Life💃 (continued)
Chapter 8: The More The Merrier 🤰
Chapter 9: Yay! 👏🏼
Chapter 10: They're here! 🙌🏼
Chapter 11: The Concert🎤
Chapter 12: Text me 🤙🏼
Chapter 13: A Long Day🤦🏻‍♀️
Chapter 14: You Miss Me 🙃
Chapter 15: WHAT? 😲
Chapter 16: Meet One Direction 😐
Chapter 17: Divorce 💔
Chapter 18: Riley, I Love You 💖
Chapter 19: What Did You Do?😨
Chapter 20: Yes or No?😌
Chapter 21: Pink or Blue? ❤️💙
Chapter 22: Twins? 😮
Chapter 23: Only You 💋
Chapter 24: Big News♥️
Chapter 25: The Big Day 👰🏻

Chapter 5: Forever💍

2 0 0
By Boybandlover4lifeee

5 Years Later...
They were all 21 and my birthday was the next weekend, I knew they were planning something, because I felt like they were keeping me from something. I figured that it was a surprise birthday celebration this weekend and I wanted to find out what we were doing then.
The Weekend...
"Are we there yet?" I asked. Natalie replied "Not yet!" "Now are we there yet?" I'll tell you when we get there.
5 minutes later...
"We are here!" Natalie and Alexis yelled. I said," FINALLY!"
I was so excited to see that we were at my favorite restaurant, Golden Corral!! We walked in and payed for the buffet and I looked around and couldn't find Dorion! I asked the girls where he was. They said you'll see. That's when I looked to to he right and he was standing in a tux with a bouquet of roses. He gave the roses to me and then grabbed a glass and a spoon and clanked it together. He said, " May I have your attention, especially Riley's. I gave you a promise ring when we started dating in the 9th grade. We are still together and ever since then I have been waiting for this moment. All of the sudden he got down on one knee and said" Riley, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I of course said yes, while crying, in front of everyone in Golden Corral. And that was only the beginning...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
492K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...