Astral difficulties ~YoonMin~

De minamilzuml

Namjoon has a very special gift, he can talk to spirits! So he's not surprised when a young boy comes to him... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 -Yoongi POV-
22
23
The End

7

7 1 0
De minamilzuml

On Thursday, Yoongi missed his third music session and Namjoon started to feel a little unsettled. His roommate never missed more than one session, even when he was upset with one of them. So on his way back home, Namjoon tried to call his roommate multiple times but he didn't answer. So he decided to send some messages. When he got home he looked again but no reply. Yoongi did read them but couldn't be bothered with answering apparently. He sighed. Whatever happened, it must have been bad enough to keep him locked up in his room for days.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

74.9K 6.1K 27
"Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky" My dull black and white life was filled...
5.8K 443 41
You have always heard stories of ghosts that may or may not be the lost loved ones of yours. You've always been a fan of horror movies and books so y...
813 45 10
Ghosts aren't real, are they? Not to mention desperate Jimin who came back from the dead just to stay with you. However, life just doesn't want to pl...
2.7K 234 11
Jimin thinks that going to an old mansion to hunt for ghosts just to impress his crush Min Yoongi is a good idea. He couldn't have been more wrong.