14

After Namjoon left the fashion department he went straight to class. He was a bit early because he intended to spend more time at the place but unfortunately, the universe was yet again against him. Mochi was right. He should have recognized Kim Seokjin. He was sent to the administration office for accidentally breaking stuff way too often in the past two years. Then again, most of the times he was too busy with bowing and apologizing to the teachers to look around.

When his class -he couldn't focus on- was finally over, he went to the bench he and Mochi sat on most of the time. During class, he noticed he wasn't around so he guessed he was just 'floating' somewhere.

When he arrived he saw Mochi moping around. He wondered what was up with him. Besides his usual problem of course. He walked up to him, sat down and took his phone out of his pocket. "So, what's going on-" Before he could finish his sentence Mochi began to yell at him. "What took you so long, I might have a clue, what if I forgot before you came back?!"

Mochi continued ranting. Namjoon sighed. There wasn't much time, they both knew that but he didn't like Mochi's tantrums. "I had class. I can't just leave in the middle, besides you could've come to me... Now, what is that clue you're talking about?"

Mochi stopped ranting and looked at Namjoon. "That guy you nearly walked into this morning, I know him. I remember him as Guk, not sure if that's his name though" Namjoon tried to remember the guy's face but couldn't. He was too busy getting out of there because of how embarrassed he felt after being exposed the way he was. "I don't think I remember, sorry."

"Oh, I see." Mochi looked obviously disappointed. "He said he was looking for someone though, for a while now. Maybe he knows something." Mochi doubted. He wasn't sure if Namjoon was up for the search. The university was huge and they hardly knew anything about this 'Guk' so it would be difficult.

Namjoon suddenly stood up. "Guess we're going to have to find Mister Guk." Mochi couldn't help but smile. He was glad he asked him for help. It might actually work out.