3

It was still early so the school hallways were pretty much empty. After some digging they found out that classrooms equipped with mirrors are usually in the acting department, the fashion department and the dance department. Luckily the university Namjoon attends has all of those departments. Unfortunately, he didn't know if the boy attended this university or even a university in Seoul, especially with the slight Busan accent he had.

After four long hours of lectures about music history and composing, Namjoon's classes ended. Sure, his passion was music but he was dying to solve this mochi problem. When the professor gave his okay to leave he rushed off to the other side of campus; to the acting department.

He carefully opened the door to what seemed to be a lecture hall. There were a few groups of students doing homework or practising lines. The closest group was practising. He decided to ask them some questions when they finished practising a scene.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Namjoon awkwardly approached one of the students. He was quite tall but not taller than Namjoon and had bleached hair. "Depends on what you want to ask." The blonde grinned while he wiggled his eyebrows. Namjoon didn't know what to say. He had always been the awkward type but he knew he couldn't stop here so he smiled and continued.

"I'm just wondering if you know this person I'm looking for. He might be a student here." He looked at the silver-haired boy. "He seems a little narcissistic and is.. short." He awkwardly smiled again hoping they wouldn't ask for more details.

"Narcissistic and short huh... I think I know that guy." The blonde ran over to a room which seemed to be another practice room and came back with someone behind him.

"Here's your short guy!" The blonde smiled widely, almost in a perfect rectangular. "No, not this short guy, I mean someone who isn't here at the moment." Namjoon sighed. He should not have said that. He knew the guy standing behind the blonde and he did not appreciate being called short.

"Look if you are only here to diss me, don't visit me." The smaller blond pretended to be angry by turning around and pouting. Namjoon knew he upset the man, they have been friends for so long he knew just about everything about him. "Jackson, I'm sorry. I didn't mean you, I'm looking for someone else, who happens to be short."

Behind Jackson, he could see the silver-haired get more and more upset and cling to the blond guy who brought Jackson. 'Was Mochi always that clingy?' He thought but soon forgot about it when a teacher came in and told everyone to go back to their practice session.