15

They both looked at each other when they got to the fashion building. After what happened this morning Mochi knew Namjoon wasn't really fond of the idea of going inside. So before Namjoon could speak out his hesitation Mochi already continued to another location, making Namjoon follow. They checked all the accessible places like the library, the cantine, the gym and the school garden. It was difficult to guess what department he was in so they decided the leave it at that. 'Guk' might have gone home already and they would just be wasting time by trying to find out stuff about another stranger.

They entered the building where the music and dance departments were located. The department where Namjoon is home to. It was Monday so his crew wasn't in the studio but Namjoon decided to check anyway. Yoongi usually spent all his free time in the studio and since he hadn't attended any of the sessions for the last few weeks he might be there now. He had no idea why Yoongi could be avoiding him but there must be a good reason if it takes him this long to get over it.

They walk past the music theory lecture halls and past the dance studios when Namjoon spotted one of the guys who sometimes joins his music sessions. It has been a while since the dancer and aspiring rapper joined them and he didn't seem very busy at the moment.

Namjoon entered the studio, which he thought was empty except for his friend Hoseok. He walked up to him to greet his friend, only to realise he wasn't alone after all. In the same room were three others. The blond boy he talked to at the acting department, Kim Seokjin form the administrative office and the boy he nearly bumped into this morning; Guk.

And little did he know, he was the very topic of their conversation.

Namjoon immediately stopped walking when all eyes were on him. He instantly froze. It was as if time stopped. Outside noise was non-existing and it was almost as if he could hear his own heartbeat out loud. With the air feeling more and more hostile he looks at Mochi walking. In a straight line to the boy from the acting department, clinging to him just like he did before. Of course, the blond boy didn't notice this at all.

Namjoon turned to Hoseok. He still had to ask around in the dance department if anyone knew Mochi. After seeing him cling to the acting boy twice he doubted they were strangers. Not to mention he was friends with 'Guk,' so the chance of solving this mystery seemed rather high if he asked them if they knew more. Their hostile appearance and death stares just didn't really help.

After a silence that felt like an hour but was rather a minute, he mustered up all the courage he had left after his awkward failure this morning and went for it. "Nice seeing you all here, I just had a few questions... It that okay?" He put on his brightest smile, hoping the others would open up. Except, they didn't, things went downhill real quick after he said that.

Before he knew it, Seokjin grabbed him by his collar and forced him into the nearest wall. Namjoon was taller but Seokjin was way more intimidating. He tried to swallow but the hands holding his collar were pressed against his throat, making it hard to do so.

Seokjin's eyes were bloodshot and his voice was dangerously low. "Who do you work for?" Seokjin had growled out. Namjoon didn't know what to say. He couldn't just tell them the truth, they would never believe it. Besides, he had to be careful with what he wanted to say because one wrong sound and he was sure Seokjin would actually kill him.

He kept quiet for a while, thinking of what to say. Not considering saying nothing at all could be a bad idea too. Namjoon was roughly shaken out out thought when Seokjin yanked on this collar and threw him on the ground. Before Namjoon could even register what happened Seokjin started yelling at him.

"It's your fault he's missing! Where is he!?" Namjoon was shocked. He didn't understand what he was talking about at all. He tried to get his mind around it but nothing came out.

"...Hyung?" A voice sounded barely audible. "Not now Taehyung." Seokjin snapped at the blond boy Mochi clung onto earlier, however; something else caught Namjoon's eye since Mochi was staring to the other side of the studio, towards the door. In his confusion he looked at the door which Mochi was staring at, or rather the person standing there. Namjoon's very own roommate who had avoided him and ignored his messages for the past two weeks, Min Yoongi. There were a lot of things he wanted to say and ask. Things like 'what happened?' ' are you okay?' and 'thanks for ignoring me.' He wasn't sure if he wanted to get angry or if he wanted to show his concern.

Nothing of that mattered because Yoongi immediately started yelling at Seokjin when everyone had acknowledged him. "What do you mean missing!?" Namjoon flinched. Yoongi hardly yelled this loud. At least in front of him. When the silence in the room returned Namjoon noticed soft sobbing. Mochi was now standing next to Yoongi. When Seokjin didn't answer and the rest also looked away Yoongi yelled again. "Answer me! You've kept me in the dark long enough. Is he really missing?" Namjoon's gaze kept going from his roommate to Mochi and back. Completely missing Seokjin nodding this head. When he wanted to look away Mochi got on his knees and started crying out loud.

Mochi was in front of Yoongi now, even though he couldn't see him. He looked up at him and tried to speak. "p-please.." Mochi knew no one except Namjoon could see him, but all Namjoon could do was watch. "Please hyung.. don't look for me... I don't want you to see me... like this." He sobbed throughout the whole sentence.

Mochi was still crying when Yoongi started to yell again. "Why the fuck did you keep this from me!?" He growled. "If he won't open the door I'll force it to open." With that Yoongi stormed out of the studio. Taehyung was now also crying, Jungkook had a hard time keeping his tears at bay too and Mochi was nowhere to be seen. Namjoon stood up and mumbled "I'm going after him" and left as well.