10

On their way home he tried to call Yoongi. As usual, he didn't pick up his phone and didn't answer his messages. "Still no news from your roommate?" Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Nothing. He has been absent for a week, if he was as social as you, someone would've filed him as a missing person." Mochi gasped. "I mean, If only he cared a little more about others-" He stopped talking and turned around only to see the smaller man staring at him with his mouth wide open. "W-What..? He's not actually missing, I know he's in his roo- "

"No!!" Namjoon was startled by the sudden scream. "What if someone filed me as a missing person!?" They both looked at each other in silence for a few seconds until Namjoon broke it. "Ah! We should check the site of the Bureau of missing persons! Why didn't I-" "We don't have time for this! Go!"

He ran home as fast as he could, opened the door as fast as he could and started his laptop at the same speed. They were both nervously waiting for the site to open. I could be the end of the investigation and the end of living as an astral projection.

When the site finally opened they searched for 'male, between the age of 18 and 24, missing since; the last two weeks and Seoul' which gave them a total of 9876 people. Mochi sighed. "It's so sad to see that so many people are missing." Namjoon looked at him. He seemed genuinely sad because of it. It made him chuckle a little but then started their search on the site.

After a few days, they managed to narrow it down four potential profiles. They all matched the age, height and hair colour but that's all the information they could get. All four didn't have a picture so It was difficult to say if he was one of them. "Kim Joohyuk, Yeo Taegeun, Kim Jisung and Choi Jinseong.. does anything sound familiar to you?" Mochi stared at the screen but nothing happened. "No, I don't think I'm on this list." They both sighed as Namjoon closed his laptop.

"I guess we're back to the old plan." Which meant they had to go by the fashion and dance department. Namjoon huffed at the thought of the awkward conversations he was bound to have but since it was Thursday he could at least postpone it until Monday. Sometimes it was a good thing having to be busy on Fridays.