The Cool And Popular Girls [O...

By GayleStar4

In Canterlot High School. Ruled by Three Amazonas or Popular Girls. Who got the chance to face-to-face with t... More

•THE COOL & POPULAR GIRLS•
Chapter 1- New Girls
Chapter 2- Conversation With Moon Dancer?
Chapter 3- Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 4- Help In Need
Chapter 5- Your Love Begins
Chapter 6- Memories
Chapter 7- Feel Hell
Chapter 8- Accident
Chapter 9- Girl In The Music Room
Chapter 10- Seven Rules
Chapter 11- Who's Holding The Spot?
Chapter 12- Boss V.S Newbie
Chapter 13- Anger All Out
Chapter 14- Avoided
Chapter 15- Confuse
Chapter 16- Campus Queen
Chapter 17- Simple Yet Boring Night?
Chapter 18- Unexpected
Chapter 19- Cheater
Chapter 20- Meet Again
Chapter 21- I Thought
Chapter 22- Acting Weird
Chapter 24- Who's Back?
Chapter 25- Sister V.S Sister
Chapter 26- She's Back
Chapter 27- Crazy Demon
Chapter 28- Hospital
Chapter 29- New House
Chapter 30- Gaurded
Chapter 31- Locked
Chapter 32- Teasing You
Chapter 33- Gone Wrong
Chapter 34- Nice To See You
Chapter 35- Seperated
Chapter 36- Forest
Chapter 37- Together Again
Chapter 38- How Could It End
Chapter 39- The Last
Chapter 40- Back To Normal?
Chapter 41- Visit
Chapter 42- Clarity & Rarity's Past
Chapter 43- Truths
Chapter 44- Past
Chapter 45- Sudden Lost
Chapter 46- Gone
Chapter 47- Hate To Love You
Chapter 48- My Start
The Cool & Popular Girls
IMPORTANT NOTE
Update

Chapter 23- Laptop

313 12 2
By GayleStar4

Twilight's POV~

"And that's that! I went back here at home." Skyler finished her story. She was telling us what happen to her at the other country, "Hmp! I'm so not going back there! Ever again!"

She was telling on how she encountered some famous celebrities, models, actors, rich people and some who wanted to hire her a special job.

"Oh. I forgot I have a appointment today. I'll see ya girls next time, ba-bye!" Skyler waved goodbye then left, but before she could go out, "Hey Rainbow! Take care of your Sparks! You'll need points!" Then she wink.

"Shut up Sky!" Rainbow shout and stood up, she was about to approach Sky when she went out.

"Haha! Rain take care! And help Rainbow if there's any trouble! Ok?! She really needs that!" Sky shout and completely went out.

"Yeah! Don't worry sis! I'll make sure to put Rainbow in trouble to get some points on- Hehe! On something!" Rain laugh.

"I really hate both of you." I heard Rainbow mumbled but I ignored.

"Can we start now?" I ask and they agreed. "Remember everyone, no project, no grade. No one's going home not until you're not finish with your work. Ok?!"

"Yeah yeah." I said to Rarity then they brought out their Laptop.

Ahh! Omg! I forgot mine!

"Twilight? Where's your laptop?" Fluttershy ask me. "A-ah... I uh... L-left it back home..."

"What?! Twilight dear you know we have some group work to do! You can forgot anything not as long as your laptop that is the very important thing we need!" Rarity said to me, "You know you could've just call or text me! So I can go home and get it! But since you're not answering any of my calls and text, I didn't know you don't have it!"

Ugh now I'm gonna get yelled my Madame Bitch.

"Ugh s-sorry. My phone ran out of battery, that's why I'm charging it now." I said and she sigh.

"Rainbow Dash. Let Twilight barrow another laptop of yours." Rarity plainly said.

"What?! Why me?!" She ask.

Rarity arched an eyebrow, "Are you gonna barrow her one or I won't write your name on the list?"

"OK OK! Geez. Rain!" She called for her sister. "Yow, what's up?"

"Let Twilight barrow a laptop. Go get one." Rainbow coldly said to her sister.

Rain only rolled her eyes and went upstairs. Few minutes Rain went back down holding a laptop then gave it to me.

I was about to open it when... "Hey!" I shout at Rainbow Dash who ran upstairs.

She quickly grab the laptop and ran upstairs. After minutes she came down holding another one.

Rainbow glared at Rain who was giggling. For I don't know what reason.

"Here." She handed me a pink laptop then sat in front of me. OK?

She's acting weird. Still.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Rainbow's POV~

I sigh as I sat down on the ground. That was sooooo close!

I look at Rain who was sitting at the staircase while giggling. I only gave her a glare.

She did that on porose. She really did that, at first I doubt giving Rain an order to get another laptop. 'Cause I know she'll get my laptop which I was right!

Before Twilight could open it I quickly grab it and went upstairs to change it with Rain's laptop instead.

I'm so gonna kill my sister.

Rain really meant it by putting me in trouble. While time passes we were just quite while making our project.

"Ugh! This feels like I'm making thesis!" Twilight groaned but I ignore, "Huh? What's this? Twi... Twi?"

"Eh? Twi- what now?" I heard Fluttershy ask, I confusedly turn to them. They are looking at something in Rain's laptop.

"Waaahh! Omg! Omg! Omg! Don't look at that! Don't look!" Rain suddenly shout and ran to Twilight and took her laptop and when upstairs.

Few minutes. Rain went down holding another laptop. Skyler's laptop.

"Hmm. That's the third laptop you girls brought out." Rarity said, "If you two are hiding something in your laptop, why not let Twilight use your tablet Rainbow Dash? That tablet you're using right now?"

I quickly shook my head, "What?! No way! I'm so not letting her use this one!" I shout and slightly move my tablet away.

"Tss. Don't act to much. I'm not going to force you to let me use any of your stuff." Twilight said, then look at me, seriously, "Because, I don't care."

Tss. This girl changed a lot.

"What date it is today?" Fluttershy ask not taking her eyes off her laptop.

"July 6, Fluttershy." Pinkie answer not taking her eyes off her laptop as well.

Rarity stop typing, "Wait. Did you just said, July 6?"

Pinkie took her phone and kept tapping until she face her phone to Rarity, "I checked my calendar earlier, See?"

"Oh no..." Rarity mumbled.

"No. No. No." Fluttershy kept chanting 'No' over and over again.

What's wrong with this two?

"This can't be. I don't want this!" Rarity shout, "July 6... July 6... July 6!"

"Hey. Hey. Calm down Rare, what's you're problem?" Apple Jack ask.

"No! I don't wanna go home!" Fluttershy shout.

Pinkie wrap her hands on Fluttershy, "Hey Flutters, are you ok?"

"Tsh. What's the big deal if it's July 6?" I ask, both Rarity and Fluttershy turn to me.

"You don't understand!" Rarity shout me. I raise both my hands as if I'm saying I surrender.

"A nightmare will live in our house!" Rarity said.

What? Nightmare? Live? Their house?

"Too late." Twilight suddenly said. Our attentions went to her. She's looking at her phone.

"W-what?" Rarity ask.

"Too late. We are too late." Twilight said again. "She's here. She is already here."

Who the hell is here?

"No..." Fluttershy mumbled.

"This can't be." Rarity said.

"She's here. In our home." Twilight said, "And she's looking for you, Rarity."

Rarity didn't move. Me, Pinkie and Apple Jack don't know what this three are saying. We have no idea.

Who are they talking about?

~•Don't Forget To Vote, Comment &a Follow Me!•~

A/N: So first of all, this is the fifth time I wrote this chapter! I don't know, my phone have some problems so I have to write everything down using my mother's phone.

So if it had any errors let me know.

By the way, if you don't know where Twilight first saw Rain Light, it was in Chapter 13- Anger All Out.

And lastly, there will be changes, about the sibling thingy. So someone will have a sibling/s maybe one or two.

I made a sibling/s for someone, 'cause this story won't go on without that. So that's that. Sorry for the error.

I'll update again as early as I can and I'll make sure there will be no error!~ GayleStar4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.4K 97
(NSFW!) What was Rainbow Dash's and Applejack's conversation on the field? What happened in their shared tent at Camp Everfree? What was the real rea...
16.3K 220 24
(Mlp Equastria girls x Male OC Reader) (The art used for the cover of my story and the OC drawings I made are art made by me) Since the day you were...
3.3K 68 10
**COMPLETED** Galaxy is settling in pretty well at CHS. She wanted to compete in the Friendship Games but she didn't think she was adjusted to do all...
9.9K 490 31
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...