Addicted Billionaire

De TheKinkyBaby

As the self established owner of Milan Fashion and Design, Isabella does not have the time for tedious obstac... Mais

Fair Warning! Read before Moving On
1~ A Gentleman
2~The Coincidence
3~The Plan
4~The Mistake
5~The Wine
6~Regret
7~Lies and Emotions
8~Confused Feelings
9~ Surprised Visit
10~ Guilty Pleasure
11~Guilty Pleasure: Part 2
12~ Forgive but never Forget
13~Decisions, Decisions
14~Random Kisses

15~Little Nympho

2K 47 17
De TheKinkyBaby

Euphoria.

I was beyond it, as Ian insulted my mouth with his tongue. Moving his hands from my face, he lead them south, until he finally reached his goal.

My ass? Hm, he must be an ass man.

Squeezing it, he picked me up, placing me on top of his desk. Breaking the kiss, he took hold of my blouse, pulling it up and off. Wanting him naked with me, I grabbed hold of his shirt, and threw it across the room.

Staring each other down, my lust began to build, as I brought my hands up to his abdomen. Defined to the max, I ran my fingers along the lines of his six-pack. There was no hair in sight, making me believed he was just one blessed man.

Taking hold of my chin, Ian lifted my head, piercing with his impeccable orbs.

God, I wanted this man. I wanted him bad.

Not waiting a second longer, his lips crashed with mine, making me wrap my arms around his neck. Using my legs, I meant to push his trousers down, but that was proving to be a struggle. Without breaking the kiss, he removed them with ease.

Gasping for air, I watched as Ian went to remove my skirt, along with my panties. All that was left, was my bra, but he quickly removed that with one hand.

Impressive.

"Ian," I gasped. Running on pure lust, I wrapped my legs and arms around him. I was on fire, but I liked this burning sensation within me. I just needed him to help me release it.

"Bella," he whispered. Taking hold of my ass again, he lifted me, staring me head on. I knew what he wanted. He was asking for my permission. If I truly desired this.

Although, I know what I want, and all I can focus on is his thick stick of a dick.

When the hell did he remove his boxers? I mean looking at it, I barely remember it being this large.

"Please," I begged. Not being able to wait any longer, I felt him lift me up, plowing inside my pussy hard. Overwhelmed, I moaned out loud, hoping the room was soundproof. "Oh shit," I breathed, as he laid me down on his desk.

Adjusting himself, he went to pull out, only leaving the the tip. Holding my breath, I waited for the inevitable, but it never came. Looking up, I found him smirking down at me, making me glare at him.

"What?"

"You look hot in this position. You sprawled out in front me, with your hair flowing down, and your pussy aching for my touch." Using two fingers, he rubbed on my clit, leaving me whimpering for him.

"Put it back in," I moaned out. "Ian, put it back in, but please be gentle." Leaning down, he pecked my lips. Once. Twice. Until we were in another make-out session.

Oh mother of God.

While fucking my mouth, he rammed into me with his daddy long of a dick, making me pull back. I arched my back, as he countinued to plow into me.

"You fucker," I whined.

He chuckled, as he took hold of my hands, crossing our fingers together. "Sorry. Being gentle, just does not seem to be in my personality." He roughly sat me up, placing himself in his chair, pulling me down on his lap. Now straddling him, he thrusted up fast and deep, leaving me breathless. I was a moaning mess, bouncing up and down, feeling a familiar build up in my lower abdomen.

"Yes Ian, right there." The feeling of his cock rubbing against my walls, consumed me. He was hitting so far in, I was scared for my cervix. Bringing me so close to my release, I anticipated it, but right when he pulled back, his office phone ranged.

"Dammit," he groaned. "Ignore it." He said, trailing kisses down my neck, probable creating hickeys.

Sighing, I pulled his head away, as the phone kept ringing. "Just answer it. It could be important." Sighing, he picked up the phone, sitting back in chair, while his other hand rubbed up and down my torso.

"What," he snapped, breathless.

"Are they all here?" Drowning out his conversation, a thought came to mind. It would be the perfect payback for not being so gentle in the beginning.

Holding onto his shoulders, I stood on my toes, still straddling him as I placed his enlarged cock, at my entrance. Looking up at him, I giggled at his furrowed expression, clueless to my plan. I loved having this power over him, but if he did not want whoever he was talking, knowing his current situation, then he better hang up soon.

"You might want to fnish up the call babe," I whispered in his ear, just as I squatted down, encasing the whole of his dick, with my pussy. Accustomed to his girth, my walls fit around him perfectly, squeezing all of him. As a result, I watch as he grunts into the phone, grabbing onto my neck thinking that was going to make me stop, but rather it just turned me on more. Pursuing my carnal desires, I twerked on his dick faster, plunging him farther within me. I bit my lip, trying to quieten my moans, but it was too much to bare.

I felt my organsm build up again, making me pounce on him harder. Still on the phone, he muffled his groans, turning me on. This whole scene, was turning me on.

"Ian I'm right there" I whimpered, loving the feel of his cock rumming into my soaking cunt. You could hear how wet I was, listening to the loud smack of our skin touching.

"Alright, I have to go," was his final words, as he slammed the phone down. Grabbing hold of my ass, he drilled his cock so far up in me, my eyes rolled back. I thought I was seeing stars. I was engulfed in him, clawing his back, most likely leaving behind marks. He moved one hand to my clit, and he fucking pinched it, bringing me to my ultimate release.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," I whined out.

"Come on Belle. Cover me with your fucking juices." I could not do anything, but gasp, and moan out for everyone in this building to hear.

I felt him twitch, signaling his release inside me. I fucking loved the feeling his cum filling my little cunt. We held onto each other, as we tried to catch our breath after our steamy escapade.

I just had office sex, and it was the hottest thing I have ever done.

"That was-"

"-so fucking exotic Belle." He took hold of neck, pecking me quickly on the lips. "I did not know you had that in you, my little nympho."

Yeah, I think after that, you can officially call me a nymphomaniac.

"I didn't know either, but I enjoyed it and all the more." Helping me stand up, he grabbed my discarded clothing, helping me get dressed.

"As much as I do not want this to end, I have to go attend to this meeting." Fixing his suit, he brushed his fingers through his tousled hair, that I admit to ruining.

"Go ahead, I'll just wait in here for you. I have to check my email anyways." He pulled me into him, encaging my face between his hands.

"I'll try to be quick." Pecking my lips twice, he pulled away.

"Wait. One more." I smiled, as I leaned up to kiss him.

"Maybe I should start peppering you with random kisses more often," he said, before leaving for his meeting.

He is definitely turning me into a sex addict.

~~

If you told me a month ago, that I would be cuddling with a billionaire on his couch, watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I would think you were delusional. Although, here I am, laid out on top of Ian, as he sleeps underneath me.

After the meeting, Ian seemed to be beyond irritated, but he would not tell me the reason. Wishing to cheer him up, I planned for us to go out and eat. I was starled at first, when he agreed with me, but our little time at Olive Garden was cut short, when the paparazzi ruined it.

Which leads us to the present, at his home, with me struggling to be set free.

I tried to move off of him, but every time I did, his arms would tighten around my torso, prohibiting me from escaping. Though, I did not mind being in his arms. In fact, I loved it, since it brought a sense of security. I just felt heavy in this position, which was making me feel bad for even putting my weight on him.

"Ian," I whispered, hoping to wake him. Recieving no response, I shook his shoulder, gaining a grunt from him; progress.

I sighed.

I guess I am going to have to use my last resource.  

Moving my hand down south, I felt his rather large boner poking me in the stomach. Taking the initiative, I took hold of it, rubbing it through his shorts he had changed into when we got here. Not wanting to sleep in my work attire neither, he lent me one of his shirts, which was basically a dress for me.

Feeling him shift, I rubbed him some more, smiling from my success as his eyes began to flutter open.

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," he groaned. Lifting himself up, he pecked me on the lips, sitting back with me still on him. Now engaging him between my thighs, I watched as he yawned, and grabbed the remote, turning the tv off.

"Who said I wouldn't be able to finish?" I slid off of him, onto the floor, sitting on my knees. Face to face with the bulge in his shorts , I went to grab the hem of them, but before I could, he stopped me.

"I don't think you can handle this thick piece of steel right here," he joked. Giggling, I went to pull his shorts down again, without any trouble.

"Boy shut up. I'm surprised you even tried to stop me. Men love getting their knob slobbed on." With his growing girth in front of my face, I was actually wondering how the all of that was going to fit down my throat, but I never back down from a challenged.

Using one hand, I sucked on  the tip, while rubbing back and forth down his length. Hearing him lightly gowl, I went further down, feeling him hit the back of my throat. I stopped for a second, relaxing my it, then proceeded to suck his enlarged rod.  

"Yes baby, just like that." Boosting my ego, I sucked faster, adding both of my hands to the mix. I could taste the saltyness of his precum, as he drew closer to his release. I thought back to the time he gave me a mind blowing orgasm, just by putting his tongue down on me. It hurt me that he would not let me blow him in return, but now was my chance.

Not being able to hold back any longer, Ian held my head in place, thrusting upward, going deeper down my throat. His pace was ruthless, as he fucked my mouth, making me all the more wetter for him. Tensing up, he held me in place, and I felt the first spurt of his release drip down my throat. I waited for him to let it all out, as he slowed down to a complete halt. Swallowing his kids, I sucked the tip, hearing him moan out, watching me as I cleaned his dick spotless.

"Bella," he sighed out. I knew he was surprised, just as much as I was. I have sucked dick before, but sadly, it was not under my own will. I never thought I had the ability to make someone cum with just my mouth, but watching porn a few times actually paid off.

Wiping the cum off of my mouth, I stood up, and leaned down, so I was face to face with him. "I hope I was able to meet your standards, sir." I smiled, leaning forward to peck his lips, and ran to the kitchen. I was feeling rather parched after my little act.

"Bella get back here," I heard him growl.

"I think I rather stay in here," I yelled back, opening the refrigertor.

"It's not like you're safe in there- ," he was cut off by the ringing of his phone.

I was not feeling water at the moment, so I went for the fresh apple juice, that seemed to be calling my name.

"Hello," he answered. I wonder who could be calling him at this time of night.

"Yes, Mother?"

I choked.

~~~~

Hello babes.

I know. I know. It took me a century to update, and I apologize. Though, the school year is coming to an end, and I'm not suffering from writers block as much as before. 

But honestly, you guys that kept persisting that I update, really helped because it made me think about what I wanted to write about next.

And tell me those two steamy scenes were not hot. I mean who doesn't love office sex, and a two handed blowjob?

You know I do.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed.

Till next time, my kinky babies :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.3M 194K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
555K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
276K 12.6K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...