Steve Saga - Glitch Tales

By Echo_Writes_Chaos

Sabre, Lucas, and Rainbow Steve have just defeated Chaos Steve and saved Light Steve. They are hoping for som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Part 1
Update
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1k Views!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
I'm Back!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Finale)
5K Veiws and Important News!

2.7K!!!!

271 9 4
By Echo_Writes_Chaos

Hey Everyone,

So, I realized I probably should have thanked you all sooner... But hey thank you all so much for reading my book and getting me 2.7k views! I never thought it would get this big! I actually am working on a couple other books and plan to start back up the Ender Guardians.

Oh and updates for books is hopefully going to become more frequent soon!

And I'm starting to train and build up strength to do parkour. I know it's kind of random to say but it's so cool! Also if you want to watch cool parkour go and look up Ally Law and STORROR!

Yours Truly,

Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 11 10
Book 2 of The Horror Saga. Lucas, Rainbow and Void have made it out of Minecraft, but now they face a new set of problems - Lucas is unconscious and...
696 33 9
Something emerges from the wilderness a year after Sabre left the Steve World. A Forest Steve? Aren't they all gone? It turns out that one more Fores...
44.6K 1.7K 84
Sabre's been in the Steves' world for quite some time. He chose to stay there, with all his friends, and live there for the rest of his life. But he...
10K 294 29
Sabre and Rainbow had defeated Memory though not before he told Rainbow that his memories could only come back if Sabre removes his mask. Secrets are...