Alpha Without a Pack...

By Puppies59

She was born to lead a pack, but she's just starting her journey to freedom and family... Sidney Blake never... More

Deleting Account Notice
Vote for new Cover
Short Character bio's
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
The End (sort of)

Chapter 14

5.9K 316 8
By Puppies59

                                       Gavin

Sidney hadn't shown up and she wasn't answering my calls, I was starting to full on panic by the time afternoon rolled around. I checked in with Zach but he didn't know anything either, that was when I really knew something wasn't right. I called the guys and asked them to check in on her as I left the sanctuary to one of the volunteers and rushed home. "Have you heard anything?" I asked Fletcher as I ran into the room, everyone but Beckett and Ash were waiting for me in the living room. "They went to go check her house a couple minutes ago, they're going in wolf form to be quicker but Ash took his phone with him to let us know..." Emmett started as Bowen's phone started ringing and we all turned to him as he answered it on speaker.

"We've got a big problem. There we're two dead rogues near the Black Fork boundary line and two sets of tracks heading in opposite directions. When we got to the house the car was gone, door wide open and blood all over the floor with her pets inside. Her house looks like a murder scene out of some horror movie and there's rogue scent everywhere outside, we can't find her. Beck is losing it and he's still trying to follow her by finding a scent. Bowen what are we supposed to do!?" It was the first time in my years of knowing him that I ever heard Asher sound panicked and it made me feel sick as I fell to my knees in the middle of the room. 

"Slow down, and go over that again." Bowen ordered in alpha tone as he tried to stop the others from panicking, that's when I heard the familiar engine outside and we were all up and rushing out onto the porch with no idea what we were about to face. "Beck, Ash get back home, she just pulled up!" Bowen ordered into his phone, hanging up just as she stumbled out of her car door in a bathrobe. I didn't even have a chance to be happy that she wasn't dead in a ditch somewhere before I noticed the fresh scars on her arms.

                                          Bowen

I was letting my mind race as I stared at the girl who looked like death on shaky legs. "Sid?" Gavin asked softly but her eyes were focused on mine. "I'm really hoping you're as good of an alpha as they make you out to be, because I'm going to need every ounce of leniency you've got." Her words were strained and they barely passed her lips before she fell to the dirt unconscious, I rushed to her side with Simon as the others milled behind us. "She's got a fever, a high one. What do you want me to do Bowen if she has something to do with rogues do we really want to risk keeping a girl like her around?" Simon murmured softly.

 He seemed unsure what to do and that was where I came in, but even I didn't understand what was happening right now. "We help her and once she's stable enough we get our answers." I commanded as Beckett and Asher dashed from the trees in wolf form, staring at the girl unconscious in the dirt as they shifted. "So she must be a pretty good shot if she killed a few rogue wolves." Jason whispered softly. "That's just it, they weren't killed by bullets." Asher stated as he frowned down at the unconscious girl at our feet. 

She didn't smell or look like she posed a threat so I let his comment slide for now, we all knew she didn't smell of wolf. "We'll get our answers once she's stable, right now she looks half dead. Simon get her inside, the dining table will have to do until we know what we're dealing with here." I ordered out as he carefully lifted her into his arms and we followed them into the dining room as Tucker ran to get his brothers medical bag. When Simon laid her down on the table her groan of pain had my inner wolf pacing in a panic as I struggled to stay calm and control the situation, something I was learning was a lot more difficult with Sidney Blake around.

                                           Simon

She was in a lot of pain but there was nothing in plain sight that I could see other than the scrapes on her arms that would be causing such pain, which meant the reason was hidden under her robe. The trouble was that every time I moved her it seemed to cause her more pain and the thought I was hurting her worse worried me. I slowly undid the robe and pulled it off her, ignoring the fact the pretty girl was naked as I settled into doctor mode. The wound in her shoulder was deep and open but the wound in her upper thigh was what worried me, it was red and swollen and accompanied with the fever I knew there was some sort of infection involved. There were a lot of smaller wounds scattered over her body but the new wounds were not the only things I noticed, she was also covered in old and faded scars.

 "If she's a wolf then why aren't her wounds healing already?" Gavin whimpered off to the side and that's when her pained hazel eyes opened up and focused directly on my own. "Dart, toxins, won't let me, in my blood, like fire, poison." Her words were choppy as her eyes grew glassy and I fought to keep her talking. If poison was in her system then I had to help flush it out before it killed her, I took my bag from Tucker as I mixed up a solution for possible poisons and hoped for the best. She passed out again before I injected the needle into her arm and focused my attention on cleaning up the rest of her wounds. Hours went by as I worked on cleaning her cuts, bandaging her shoulder and fixing her leg up the best I could under the circumstances, then all we could do was wait.

                                             Asher

I couldn't leave the room, since Simon set her on the table I hadn't been able to keep my eyes off her. The others hadn't seen what Beck and I had, the battle ground with the dead rogues, or her house with blood soaked floors. Judging by the rogue bodies and the looks of her wounds the fight had to of happened days ago and we'd had her over for dinner where everything was fine right before then. If she was a wolf, why couldn't we smell her? How did we not know about her when she was standing inside our home? What did she want with us? Why had she come to us when she needed help? I couldn't understand any of it but we needed her answers before we could figure any of this out. 

Everyone took turns watching her as the hours ticked by, as night turned into early dawn, that was when she started to stir and she suddenly shot up and glanced at all of us wildly for a moment before recognition crossed her features and her shoulders slumped slightly. "Guess coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all, at least the poison seems to be gone." She sighed out as she flexed her joints and winced slightly as she jolted her injured leg. "You've got a lot of explaining to do Sidney Blake." Bowen rumbled out lowly as she turned to our alpha, sliding slowly off the table as she limped silently towards him.

 "Since you didn't kill me I'll answer your questions but first do you have any clothes I could borrow it might be better for everyone here if I was better dressed. Plus I haven't eaten in three days and I'm starving." She sighed out drawing attention to the fact that the only thing she had around her was her blood stained robe. "I can help with the food." Fletch said as he dashed for the kitchen and Gavin brought her some of his clothes to wear. Fletch gave her some sandwiches and bowls of soup and she scarfed them all down, she certainly ate like a wolf.

 "Thanks Puppet I appreciate it." Her tone was gentle and kind as she spoke to the youngest of our pack but that still didn't mean we could trust her. "So what do you want to know?" Her question was posed to all of us and the moment the words left her lips I found myself coming up blank on how to voice my worries for my pack and for the injured girl herself. "How about you start with answering if it was you that killed those rogues?" Beck is shaking and I'm not sure how to read his emotions, I know he's angry but there's so much more he's showing that doesn't make sense. 

"Yes Sweet Cheeks and I would do it again in a heartbeat." Her tone is cold and honest as I stare down at my hands. "You really are a wolf, aren't you?" I let the whisper leave me as my eyes met hers and once again her gaze never wavers from my own. "The sad thing is, it's taken you this long to figure that out, you guys really are a bunch of idiots." Her sigh breaks the spell of silence cast over the room as everyone starts speaking at once. She's complete Chaos but for some reason I can't help thinking that she's the one thing that we've all been missing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
82.2K 6.3K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
76K 3.5K 65
An arranged marriage between the Famous Doctor, JEON JUNGKOOK and the CEO, KIM TAEHYUNG But Taehyung already have someone in his life People with bro...