The Cool And Popular Girls [O...

By GayleStar4

In Canterlot High School. Ruled by Three Amazonas or Popular Girls. Who got the chance to face-to-face with t... More

•THE COOL & POPULAR GIRLS•
Chapter 1- New Girls
Chapter 2- Conversation With Moon Dancer?
Chapter 3- Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 4- Help In Need
Chapter 5- Your Love Begins
Chapter 6- Memories
Chapter 7- Feel Hell
Chapter 8- Accident
Chapter 9- Girl In The Music Room
Chapter 10- Seven Rules
Chapter 11- Who's Holding The Spot?
Chapter 12- Boss V.S Newbie
Chapter 13- Anger All Out
Chapter 14- Avoided
Chapter 15- Confuse
Chapter 16- Campus Queen
Chapter 17- Simple Yet Boring Night?
Chapter 18- Unexpected
Chapter 19- Cheater
Chapter 20- Meet Again
Chapter 22- Acting Weird
Chapter 23- Laptop
Chapter 24- Who's Back?
Chapter 25- Sister V.S Sister
Chapter 26- She's Back
Chapter 27- Crazy Demon
Chapter 28- Hospital
Chapter 29- New House
Chapter 30- Gaurded
Chapter 31- Locked
Chapter 32- Teasing You
Chapter 33- Gone Wrong
Chapter 34- Nice To See You
Chapter 35- Seperated
Chapter 36- Forest
Chapter 37- Together Again
Chapter 38- How Could It End
Chapter 39- The Last
Chapter 40- Back To Normal?
Chapter 41- Visit
Chapter 42- Clarity & Rarity's Past
Chapter 43- Truths
Chapter 44- Past
Chapter 45- Sudden Lost
Chapter 46- Gone
Chapter 47- Hate To Love You
Chapter 48- My Start
The Cool & Popular Girls
IMPORTANT NOTE
Update

Chapter 21- I Thought

337 12 2
By GayleStar4

Twilight's POV~

Saturday. Today is Saturday and here I am back at the Variant Bar. I just missed it here.

"Early drinking, huh? Twilight?" Manager Sky suddenly came in front of me.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes. "Tsh. So mean."

"Ugh. Look, Manager Sky, I'm just depressed." I said to him, he arched an eyebrow.

"Depressed? About what? And why?"

"I'm going to have a Reported Project later, we'll make it at... A-at uh... Um just at my Friend's friend house." I said, not sure about what I just said. Really. "OK?"

"Y-yeah–" I didn't finish my sentence when someone shouted.

"Sskkkyyyy!" A familiar voice shouted. Then a girl just appeared in front of me, hugging Manager Sky.

"S-Skyler..." Manager Sky mumbled.

"Aahh! I missed you! Mhwua!" She said then kissed Manager Sky.

"Tss. Didn't even bother to greet me too?" I said then pouted at her.

"Ah! Twilight! I didn't noticed you there! Aahh! I missed you too!" She shouted and hugged me tightly.

Of course you didn't notice me...

"U-ugh... Uh, S-skyler, can't breath!" I said and she let me go.

"Wooppss! Hehe. Sorry!"

"Yeah. Its ok. How are you?!" I ask her with a smile. "Here. Still beautiful."

"Yeah I can see..." I said with grin.

"I'll just go and help at the kitchen. Have time talking you two." Manager Sky said then kissed Skyler in the cheeks before leaving.

"Yuck. Could you two stop doing that in front of me?" I said. She only giggled.

"Nah. Anyways, you. How are you?! I heard there's a transferee got kicked out because of cheating on Rarity at the Coronation, was that?"

"Ah yeah. It was Serena Rely. Actually she was here yesterday and made another trouble." I explained.

"Yeah. I heard too. But what about those three new transferees? How're they?" She ask, with a widest smile.

"Still alive at the school." I said.

"Talking about Twilight's school huh?" Manager Sky suddenly appeared. Again.

"Yeah actually– Oh! Twilight why don't you come with me at my house now? I haven't brought you there ever since!" Skyler exclaimed.

"Oh sure... But I have to leave around 11:30." I said to her.

"Oh that's nothing! I'll take you to where you are going later! Let's just have a little Catch-up!" She exclaimed and turn to Manager Sky, "I'll catch up with you tonight. Ok?!" He nod and smile.

"Let's go?!" Skyler excitedly said and I nod and followed her to her car. I left my car at home though.

"So where are you going later, Twilight?!" She ask with a smile.

"Hmm. Actually I don't really know the place. We had a Group Reported Project thingy. And we will make it at my friend's friend house." I said. I'm really not sure about it again.

"Eh? You're not friend with your friend's friend?" She ask confuse. "No."

If you only knew, she was my Ex-Best friend.

"We're here!" She said. She entered her car inside and park it at the side of the house.

Wow. Almost like a mansion.

"Twilight? Let's go?"

"Ah... Y-yeah." I said and went out the car and followed her inside the house.

The door was big, well actually like the door at my parents house, my parents house was like a mansion anyways.

But I can't help it, its breathtaking. The house was simple yet big. Colorful.

"You like it?!" She ask with a smile. "Yeah. Its beautiful."

"Don't worry, you'll have it in the future." Skyler smirked. It made me confuse. Say what now?

"Aren't you going inside?" She ask me. So I quickly followed her inside.

But I immediately stop when I entered the house. Its clean, simple and colorful. But my eyes stop at something at the couch.

This can't be real...

"Just wait there Twilight. I'll just go and get something." Skyler said and left me there but I ignore her.

"Hey where's sister?" I heard another familiar girl ask.

"Hey sis– M-miss Twilight?!" A young girl shout.

"Who did you just– T-twilight?!" Another very familiar voice called.

Aahh geez...

"W-what are you d-doing here?!" I ask the one on the couch. Shiiiit!

"S-should I b-be the one who ask?!" She ask back.

"Y-you two... Know each o-other?" The young girl ask but we ignore her.

Awkward...

"Hey Twilight I just–" Skyler cut her self when she saw the three of us. She stop walking down from the stairs.

"Uhm..." Rain Light mumbled. So Rain Light and Skyler Dash are sisters? 

No wonder they look so a-like.

"Uhm... Y-you guys k-know each other?" Asked Skyler.

"H-how did y-you get here?!" Shout the other one. Ugh.

"Hey! Don't you shout at my visitor!" Skyler ask.

"Y-you brought her here?!"

"Yes! She's my visitor! Do I need to repeat it again, dear sister?!" Skyler shout.

Does this mean... So its true?!

"Geez Sis don't be too loud." Rain Light said.

"Hmp!" Skyler turn to me, "Sorry about my sisters, Twilight."

"W-why did you b-bring h-her here Sis?!"

"Oh don't worry Sis, Twilight will leave around 11:30." Skyler smirked.

"A-ah... Sky, actually t-this is where I w-was suppose to g-go." I said a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh?! So you two planned to see each other–" Skyler got cut.

"S-shut up Sis!" Shouted Rainbow Dash.

"Ok. Ok. Chill." Skyler said, "So? Why are you going here?" She ask me.

"Um. Because this is where we will make our project thing?" I answer unsurely.

"Oh..." Skyler smile, "Ok come with me then."

"But wait! I wanted to talk to Miss Twilight!" Rain shout.

"M-miss?!" Skyler ask. "A-ah... T-that's what students call me a-as a b-boss of the school."

"Oh ok." She smiled then grab my hand when Rain grab the other one.

"A-ah! Rain let go of Twilight!" Skyler shout.

"Aw! Sis I just wanted to talk to her!"

"You can talk to her while I'm with you both!"

"But I want to talk to her privately!" Rain whined.

Ah! What's this?! Tug of war?! Geez I'm not a rope!

"Ugh!" Rainbow suddenly groaned, "Could you please stop that?! That's painful!"

Is... Is she worried about me??

"And could you please do your tug of war somewhere else?! I can't hear the T.V! If you wanna stay there then be quite!" She added.

False hope. She does not. Tss.

I was shock when both Skyler and Rain let go of me and both ran closer to Rainbow Dash and started beating her up.

"Ugh! You're so annoying!" Skyler said and started hitting Rainbow Dash with a throw pillow.

"Ughhh! I hate you sis! I even thought you were!" Rain said and pulled Rainbow's hair.

"H-hey! T-that hurts! Quit i-it!" Rainbow yell at them but they didn't stop.

What the heeeellll...

"E-ehem..." I fake cough to get their attention and so that I won't look like loner. Ya know...

They stop beating up Rainbow Dash and both of them ran to me and pulled me upstairs and to Skyler's room.

They were both told me random stuffs and kept telling them and asking me about school. Especially Skyler who had not idea on what's going on in CHS.

The time kept on going that I didn't notice but I have no problem at all.

I didn't know this would happen...

~•Don't Forget To Vote, Comment & Follow Me!😊😉•~

A/N: So, I made a two sister for Rainbow dash.

For you to understand. Twilight had no sibling, and so does, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Only in this story.

I made a fake or whateves sisters for Rainbow, to make it clear, Skyler is the eldest, Rainbow is the middle and Rain is the youngest.

Ok? Get it??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 220 24
(Mlp Equastria girls x Male OC Reader) (The art used for the cover of my story and the OC drawings I made are art made by me) Since the day you were...
1.3K 51 15
'|| QUICK DESCRIPTION, this is the introduction part so if u wanna skip it then get to the story, but i will tell u what the story contains here<3 ...
9.9K 490 31
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
73.3K 1.6K 15
Applejack and Rarity are great friends. When Applejack starts to catch feelings, they discover they both want more than that, though. Through all the...