Aizawa x Quirkless! Student...

Par user34547292

You're a student fresh into the prestigious school of U.A. High halfway through the first year due to all the... Plus

First day
Bullies
Mr aizawa
Questions
Scorching.
Sensei!
*Update*
Don't hurt them!
Q & A
Are you alright?
The drive home
Short announcement!
the drive back
Moving in!
-Update-
Quick update!
Last update for a while.
❌Good Morning❌
2k votes
Not yet lmao
Final announcement
Merry Christmas Everyone!
-GUESS WHO-
yo!

The family.

9.7K 274 428
Par user34547292

No ones POV

"May I help you?"
A deep voice shattered the silence, it took Aizawa a moment to even realise he was in front of his students parents, my god the father was huge.

After a moment of Aizawa staring at the couple, y/n had nudged their teacher, causing him to come back to planet earth.

"Right. I'm here to drop y/n off, they had an injury. And I was hoping we could discuss the dormitory circumstances."

The lady had gasped a little when they in fact saw their child standing on one leg, and the teacher holding them up sportingly. She had rushed over to y/n and hugged them, they weren't actually too much taller than them.
"Oh y/n! My poor baby, what happened to you?"

The woman asked in a concerned tone, before taking them from Aizawa, not before thanking him of course. And we could now confirm they had rather bright eyes. Red, to be specific. (If ya'll want red eyes then change it to a different colour if you'd like)

"Mom, I'm fine, really!"

Y/n insisted as their dad had his eyes locked on their teacher, in a rather judgemental way.

"Honey, don't just stand there! Invite the lovely man in and help your child to the couch, ill go make some tea. Would you like anything sir?"

They asked in a sweet tone, Aizawa then smiled slightly. That tone was all too familiar to him. He glanced at y/n before nodding

"A coffee would be nice, thanks,"

Y/n's mom nodded before their dad had grabbed their shoulder to help them stand.

"I'll add some honey into it, to help that sore throat of yours,"

And like that, the lovely woman ran back into the very large house to prepare some tea and coffee.

Aizawa was gonnna protest, saying he's just too lazy to put effort into talking, but the nice lady already skipped away.

There was an awkward silence for a minute or two, before the father stepped to the side, and allowed a path for Aizawa to walk through, into their house.

Aizawa hesitated, not exactly liking how judgemental Mr l/n was being, he hasn't even talked to the man yet.

Either way, Aizawa cautiously walked into the house, watching the man as he did.

As he entered the large building, he looked around for a moment, pretty big entrance hall. A few corridors and door frames that lead to large areas. Kitchen, living room, etc.

He slumped over as he shoved his hands into his deep, baggy trouser pockets. He then turned to glance at his students, before breaking the silence.

"Nice house, how'd you earn it?"

Not the best first thing to say, but it was a conversation starter.

The man simply grunted before he looked at a photo frame, that rested on a white shelf on the wall. It looked like some kind of group photo during a meeting or something.

"I'm a high class of business man. I work hard to provide for my family and give them the best life,"

He claimed, his voice literally echoing against the walls of the room they were currently stood in.

The large man then turned, His hand still rested on his child's should, as he led them all to another room, which Aizawa assumed was the living room.

It was oversized to say the least, Gucci AF.

Mr l/n guided y/n to the couch, which circled around a fur mat, which had a glass table in the centre of said mat. Y/n took their time to sit down carefully, not wanting to either slip out their dads grip, or make any sudden movements that could cause pain.

"Steady,"

Their father warned as he kept a grip on them, until they safely made it onto the cushion, he then sat beside his child, towering over them in height.

As a conversation was about to spark, y/n's mom came skipping out of a room, with a silver tray being held with both hands. On top of that tray was four cups, all containing hot drinks, three teas, one coffee. She placed the tray gracefully on top of the glass table and started handing out the cups.

"Y/n, there's your tea, two sugars. Honey, here is your tea, no sugars or milk. Mine, then to the good sir, coffee with a few drops of honey,"
She said in a sing song voice as she handed everyone their beverage. (You're having tea, fight me I'm British.)

"Aizawa is fine,"

He corrected the woman politely as she handed him his coffee, the lady simply smiled as she nodded,

"Aizawa,"

She corrected herself as she took a seat next to her husband, everyone had their drunk in hand. Except y/n's dad who placed theirs back onto the tray.

"So, what's your business being here? Let's get it over with, I'm a busy man,"
This man is too intimidating, and has no time for small talk.

"Right,"

Aizawa begun, as he took a quick sip of his coffee with honey before placing his cup back onto the tray as well, it was so sweet.

"I'm here to try and persuade you that living in the UA dormitories is a safe and a better way of y/n living. And I'm by any means not saying they aren't in good living conditions, this place seems like a palace in itself. We just think it would be a much safer option,"

Aizawa's explanation was formal, but slightly flawed.

"No,"

Is all was said, a slight mistake and bam you'll be out the door with this family. Aizawa was about to try persuade and justify his reasons, but he had no time as he got cut off by a powerful voice.

"They have to stick to a very specific routine, if they miss even a minute of it, my entire plan will fall apart as well as their life. My child was born quirkless, so they were given an unfair disadvantage, I'm going to make it fair by helping them become stronger mentally, physically and in any other way possible."

Aizawa was overwhelmed with ridiculous claims as the man in front of him glared down at him, it's frightening. The size different is a damn unfair disadvantage too know.

"I completely understand that, but we all considered that and we can promise they can stick to that routine, and we think that if they had more practice with actual people and classmates that possess quirks, it can help them improve drastically,"

Aizawa protested as he glanced at y/n for a moment, they looked so painfully uncomfortable. So, he thought he could play a trick.

"Why don't we ask y/n? It should really be their decision after all, it is their education, and future,"

Aizawa suggested, as it seemed to make their mother perk up slightly, and look up at their husband with hope.

"He's right, dear. It really should be up to our y/n, let them decide,"

It looked as if she's tried to persuade him this before, as y/n's dad seemed to grow irritated. He then sighed heavily before what looked like, him giving up. He turned to look at is child, before brutally crushing the brief pause, with the most harsh tone of the day.

"Fine. Y/n, what would you like to do? Stay here where you have your supportive family, lovely, nice, warm home, and food and have a perfect routine that's the reason you ever got into that school in the first place? Or,"

The man paused, he turned his head again to glare the sharpest dagger towards Aizawa,
"Move into the dormitory. Where you have no friends, a small room and have to live with people that think they're better than you?"
Little bit of unfair assumptions, since everyone at that school was golden, but whatever.

It was visible how much y/n really didn't want to say their decision out loud, but they knew that if they didn't, then nothing would change.
They hesitated slightly, opening their mouth to say what they desired, but nothing came out.
They took a few seconds to gather thoughts, weigh the pros and cons, before they had finally came to a conclusion, and stood up on their good leg.

"Mom, dad,"

They started, looking at each parent. It caught both their attention and made them both look up at their teenage kid.

"I want to go live in the dormitory at UA. I already made friends there, that I think would be able to benefit me so positively if I'm with them more often, I can experience what its actually like to be a teenager instead of training all the time,"

Their decision was made, no turning back.
Aizawa smirked in slight victory as he pulled a form from behind his back, with a pen.

"Just sign this form,"

He chirped as he slid the form and pen across the table to y/n's father.

There was visible relief as y/n hopped over to the sofa Aizawa was sat on, and sat beside him, smiling.

As y/n's parents were silently signing the form together, clinging onto one another as they did. They realised, their baby is growing up.

"Go pack,"

Their mother said quietly, still smiling.

"I packed ages go, I was gonna convince you to sign the form eventually,"

Y/n confessed as they stood back up, grinning cheekily before hopping out the room. It actually looked like some kind of butler appeared out of literally nowhere and assisted them to their room.

By the time y/n waddled back into the room, their parents had finished filling out the form, and the three of them were standing by the door, waiting for y/n.

Y/n continued to gradually make their way, before both their parents pulled their kid into a small group hug. They each kissed the top of their head, before they separated, their mom tearing up, but their dad keeping up the tough guy act.

"Here sweetie, we'll see you in the summer break,"

Their mother said as they passed them a small box that had a neat ribbon on top of it.
Y/n didn't open it, but pulled both their parents into a hug a final time, before the door was opened and Aizawa walked out, he took y/n's bag for them.

As the family separated once again, y/n waved before walking out the door, they continued to as they walked towards the gate with Aizawa, they smiled as they looked behind their shoulder, their mom was waving and on the edge of crying, their father showed the smallest expression of sadness.

As they exited the estate completely, the gate clashing loudly as it closed, they were both in the car, both strapped in. y/n was still waving out the opened window, their parents were still stood outside the door as they watched the car drive out of view, and with it, their quirkless, but strong, y/n.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NEW CHAPTER!! NEARLY 2000 WORDS TOO!! I was at a con this entire weekend some I'm kinda poofed. I was at Yorkshire cosplay con and it was soooo good, I went both days, and made awesome pals, memories and laughed a hell lot. If you were there too, let me know, I might have seen you! I was in an attack on titan cosplay the first day, and then Hitoshi Shinsou the second ;}

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

166K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
74.4K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
295 0 19
THIS STORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN!!!!!!!! Three transfers come to UA trying to make it out there in the world. To outrun their past and outlast the peopl...
1.2K 28 15
a fanfiction... "𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭�...