Dear diary: How do I heal his...

By itsbarbecue

A story about a girl who writes in her diary as she watches her crush being broken for the one he loves, whil... More

CAST.
o n e
Diary's Page: 1
t w o
Diary's Page: 2
t h r e e
Diary's Page: 3
f o u r
Diary's Page: 4
f i v e
Diary's Page: 5
s i x
Diary's Page: 6
s e v e n
Diary's Page: 7
e i g h t
Diary's Page: 8
n i n e
t e n
Diary's Page: 9
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
Diary's Page: 10
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
Diary's Page: 11
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
Diary's Page: 12
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
Diary's Page: 13
t w e n t y t w o
f i n a l c h a p t e r
e p i l o g u e

s i x t e e n

9.9K 449 610
By itsbarbecue

Sitting on a coffee table at some random coffee shop I keep scrolling on my phone as I wait for my friends to arrive. My cheek is resting in my palm and I let out a sigh just when I find Soobin's chat.

He hasn't texted me for a while now, and I can't help but wonder if he's okay. I feel a lump on my throat when I open our old conversation, guilt invading my soul and making me close it again immediately, but for some reason, I can't seem to be able to delete it.

I block my phone, tucking it in my pocket as I nervously move my knees up and down. I grab my iced coffee and take a sip, remembering everything that happened two days ago. After Jihoon and I's intimate moment, we fell asleep and the party died downstairs without us knowing. When I woke up the next morning, he treated me like a princess and then took me back home. However, I still feel guilty for thinking about Soobin when we were touching each other mere minutes before.

"Hello babe!" A sudden voice startles me and brings be back to earth. I look up and see Suri waving at me excitedly, with Giyeon standing next to her, both of them grinning.

I smile widely, standing up and opening my arms.

"Unnie!" Gigi shouts, jumping into my arms and hugging me tightly.

"Gigi you've grown so much, oh my god!" I exclaim, rocking her side to side.

When we pull back, she smiles and nods before taking a seat on the free chair across the small table. Suri looks at me and raises an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Am I invisible to you?"

I chuckle, walking around the table and wrapping her in a hug.

"You're not, jealous dumbass." I tease, patting her head gently, she hugs me back for a moment before we pull away.

We take a seat and they make their respective orders as we talk about everything that's been happening in our lives and some memories from our childhood together.

"So you're planning on moving here permanently?" I ask, taking another sip of my coffee and resting my elbows on the table. Gigi nods, playing with the straw of her drink, rolling it between her fingers.

"Yeah, I want to go to the University here in Seoul, I will have more chances to be satisfied with whatever I decide to do."

"That includes finding a boyfriend." Suri teases, making Gigi jump and glare at her.

"No, that's not true!" She whines, frowning and making us giggle.

"That's what you say until you meet the man of your dreams." Suri shrugs, taking a sip of her strawberry frappe.

Gigi rolls her eyes, shaking her head.

My phone starts vibrating in my pocket, so I dig my hand inside and pull it out, answering the incoming call.

"Hello Jihoonie."

"Hi beautiful. Where are you sitting? I'm almost there."

I notice Suri smirking at me when she hears his name, kicking my leg under the table and making me glare at her. Of course, Gigi looks at us confused, clueless about the reason of her cousin's behavior.

"We're in the left corner at the bottom." I respond, turning my head to look at the door, ignoring Suri's silliness.

"Okay, I'll see you in a second."

I hang up, tucking my phone once again in my pocket. I look at Suri again, still smirking.

"Can you please stop, you psycho?" I ask, laughing.

She's about to respond, but then I feel a warm hand on my shoulder and a strong cologne behind me. I turn my head and look up, finding Jihoon with a little smile on his face.

"Oh hi, Jihoon." Suri greets, shaking her fingers as a waving.

"Hi there Suri" He responds, sitting next to me.

Gigi's eyes widen, her lips slightly parted as she looks at him when she was about to take another sip. Jihoon turns his face in my direction, leaning in and placing a soft peck on my lips.

"Hi babe." He greets when he pulls back, smiling before gently brushing my hair back with his fingers.

I smile at him. Not gonna lie, he looks beautiful.

"Hello." I say shyly, pinching his cheek lightly. "She's Giyeon, Suri's cousin and a friend of mine, by the way." I add, turning my body and pointing at her, introducing them. "Gigi, this is my boyfriend."

He smiles, bowing slightly and extending his hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jihoon."

She bows nervously in return, shaking his hand with her cheeks tinted in a pink shade. When he releases the grip on her hand, she looks away and nervously tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

She's always shy.

"So, Mr. Idol, have you thought about the next song you will perform?" Suri asks, resting her chin on her hand and looking at him.

He rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah, I've been practicing a lot and that's why I'm arriving here this late." He chuckles "But that's all I can say."

Suri rolls her eyes again.

"Boring..."

"And how was it?" I ask him, caressing the soft locks of his hair in the back of his neck with my fingers. He looks at me with a slight smirk plastered on his lips.

"Tiring." He admits. "But fun."

I chuckle.

"I'm glad."

He places his hand on my thigh under the table, and I place my hand on his, smiling shyly.

"Oh yeah, Gigi, our friend here wants to be a singer." Suri explains, looking at her cousin. Gigi doesn't make eye contact with us, she keeps fidgeting her fingers nervously with her rosy cheeks.

"Um, that's amazing. I love music." She mutters almost in a whisper, making me giggle.

"What's wrong with you?" Suri asks with a cocked brow, lifting the younger's face with her fingers under her chin. She laughs teasingly when they lock eyes. "You're a lot more shy today than you usual."

"It's nothing, It's just been a while." She assures, smiling and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

I smile, grabbing her hand over the table and rubbing the back of it. She looks at me and smiles back shyly. Maybe she isn't used to be around guys that much and feel intimidated by Jihoon's presence... However, I'm sure she will love him when she gets to know him better. Jihoon is the sweetest boy ever.

"It's okay, just be yourself."

She nods.

"I will, unnie."

Jihoon rests his back on the chair and places his arm around my shoulders, smiling warmly at us while we keep chatting. Suri's phone vibrates on the wooden surface of the table, she grabs it and stands up, walking away to pick up the call.

"You can come to my house whenever you want. If Suri is busy with Yeonjun or something, I'll make time for you, okay? I'm alone at home most of the time anyways." I say, trying to make her feel more comfortable "I adopted a puppy, I'm sure you'll love it."

She grins brightly.

"Really? What is your dog's breed?"

"It's a Samoyedo, she's really lovely." I smile "Even though she loves Jihoon the most." I chuckle.

She chuckles too, looking quickly at him, who's smiling as well.

"I'm a sweet guy what can I do?" He jokes. I laugh and turn my body, lifting my hand to ruffle his hair, puffing my cheeks.

"Yes you are."

Jihoon chuckles and leans forward, placing a peck on my forehead. Suri appears behind us out of nowhere, grabbing her purse and her coat. Gigi looks up confused.

"Time to go, Yeonjun wants to meet and you still have to unpack a lot of things." She says, patting her cousin's head. She smiles and nods, standing up. "I'll see you later, lovebirds." Suri jokes, walking around the table and wrapping my shoulders in a hug from above, then ruffling Jihoon's hair.

"Why does everyone want to ruffle my hair today?" He laughs.

"Cause it's soft." Suri shrugs.

"Goodbye girls, I hope you come visit me soon."

Gigi bows slightly and waves, walking away with Suri.

"Here." I hand Jihoon a cup of hot chocolate, plopping on the couch next to him.

"Thank you." He smiles, taking a sip carefully, trying not to burn his tongue.

"Is it good?" I ask, bringing my own cup to my lips, mantaining eye contact whilist blowing it slightly before I take a sip.

He swallows, licking his plump lips before he nods.

"Oh yes, it's delicious."

I smile.

"I'm glad." I respond, leaning my back on the couch and crossing my legs to sit comfortably. Jihoon turns his body slightly, resting one of his legs over the cushion.

He keeps smiling, not saying a single word. A comfortable silence fills the room as we timidly smirk to each other sip after sip. I end up feeling flustered and chuckling, covering my mouth with my hand.

"What?"

He smiles, shaking his head.

"Nothing, I just love looking at you." He confesses.

I feel the heat on my cheeks, chuckling.

"You're so cheesy."

He opens his mouth, acting like if he was offended.

"I'm trying to be nice with my girlfriend." He raises an eyebrow, making me laugh.

Jihoon places his cup on the coffee table, before he grabs mine and repeats the process. I frown.

"I'm not done yet!" I whine, leaning to grab the cup back, but he grabs my hand and pushes me against the couch, making me lay on my back. I look at him with my eyes wide open, then he hovers over me with a warm smirk on his face, pinning me with my hands over my head and intertwining our fingers. "What are you doing, mister?" I ask, raising an eyebrow this time.

He releases the grip on my hand, and places my arms around his neck. He supports his body with his hand at one side of my head and runs the fingertips of his free hand through my hair, pulling my dark locks off my forehead.

His sparkly round eyes make me smile involuntarily. His cheeks are rosy, and he tries his best to hold back his teasing chuckle. He licks his plump lips before biting his lower one, making me smirk as I place my hand on his jaw.

"Being cheesy." He mutters jokingly, leaning in and brushing his nose with mine. I can feel his hot breath against my lips as he teasingly brushes them with his own. "Don't you like it?" He breathes, making my heart jump.

"Well, I mean..." I stutter, my eyes half closed as I get lost in the softness of his lips caressing my face. "I could really use a little bit of it right now." I admit, he lets out a husky, breathy chuckle as I bite my lip, smiling.

He ends the distance between us by pressing his lips against mine, moving them smoothly and slowly, gliding them in perfect sync with my mouth. He tilts his head slightly to his right, deepening the kiss and sliding his warm tongue in my mouth, flicking the tip of it against my tongue and sending shivers down my spine. He holds my waist and digs his fingertips on my clothed skin, as I tangle my fingers between his soft locks.

I gently bite his lip, making him let out a muffled grunt.

"When did you become the tease in this game?" He asks against my lips, making me chuckle.

"Don't try me." I warn, kissing him again.

We have a hot make out session for a strong couple of minutes, before we run out of oxygen and pull away. He sits correctly on the couch and runs his fingers through his hair, panting slightly and licking his now swollen red lips. I sit up on the sofa, crossing my legs and pulling my hair back before I grab my cup of hot chocolate again, taking a sip as I teasingly look at him.

"You naughty." He says, chuckling and covering his eyes with his hand.

I laugh.

"Now my hot chocolate isn't hot anymore, thank you." I complain teasingly, placing it back on the table with a pout on my lips.

He giggles.

"I'm sorry, baby." He pouts as well, pecking my lips and standing up. "I better go now, I have practice in the morning." He adds, smiling at me apologetically. I return the gesture, nodding.

"Okay."

I stand up and walk him to the door, opening it for him. He grabs his coat and cups my cheek, kissing a long lasting peck on my forehead before he smiles to me once again, waving goodbye.

"Rest well."

I wave back at him, closing the door again behind my back when his figure disappears in the distance. I sigh, walking towards Kiyooung's little bed and finding her peacefully sleeping. However, she opens her eyes when she feels my presence. I smile, crounching and picking her up in my arms, caressing her soft furr.

She licks my chin and makes me giggle.

"You're seriously adorable." I say to her in a baby tone, kissing the side of her head and walking upstairs to take a shower and go to sleep. I'm really tired.

My phone vibrating loudly against the wooden surface of my nightstand wakes me up from my sleep. I groan and try to ignore, but it won't stop buzzing. I clumsily extend my hand and grab it, picking it up without even looking at who's calling.

"Hello." I answer sleepily, still with my eyes closed and my cheek against the pillow.

"y/n."

My eyes open wide when I hear his thick voice calling my name, my heart skips a beat and I can feel my stomach flipping and ending upside down.

"Soobin? What's wrong? It's 3 am." I ask, trying my best to hide my shock and nervousness.

I turn my body to lay on my side, turning my lamp on and brushing my hair off my face with my fingers.

"I know and I'm sorry." He sighs "I just... Feel so lonely by myself. You don't have to talk to me, I'll be okay with you just being on the other side."

I swallow hard, feeling my chest heavy and my heart painfully racing. What has gotten into him? It's been a couple of weeks since we last spoke.

"I-I... Um, okay. I'll close my eyes." I whisper. I can hear him breathing, and even though I'm still shocked, the sound soothes me.

"It's been a while since I heard you. I don't even understand why did I press your number at this hour, but... You always made me feel like I wasn't alone. I understand if you don't want to talk, I interrupted your sleep because I couldn't do it myself." He confesses.

I let him speak, biting my lip as I try my best to stop my heart for yearning. I decide to keep silent, so maybe he will just think I fell asleep and hang up. That's the right thing to do... But, do I really want him to end this call?

"y/n?" He calls, his voice husky.

I don't respond, pretending to be asleep.

"y/n?" He calls again "Did you fall asleep?"

I press my phone harder agaist my ear, biting my lip roughly.

"I guess you did," He sighs again. "I must've really fucked things up. I'm sorry. I guess you calm me down, there's something about the sound of your voice and that's why I ended up calling you. It was an impulse." He admits, his voice low.

I feel tears filling my eyes. Why is he making this even harder? Why didn't he call his girl? Why me, Soobin?

"I miss you."

I press my eyes shut, biting my lip to stop myself from making any sounds. But still, hot tears start streaming down my face.

I miss you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 44.5K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 56.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
161K 3.3K 36
"don't be traumatized by your past, just look at me and i will change everything" [Completed] ctto. Togethersvt -- SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Choi Seungcheol (최...
128K 7.3K 100
This story is based on balveer returns .I am not satisfied by story and characters .So I am writing on my own.there is lot of twist and turns with de...