Dandelion {Park Jimin AMBW}

By the_smeeze

COMPLETED Amara Moore was just living her college life until one faithful day changed everything when she bef... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{Bonus}
{Jungkook FF}

{19}

2.2K 82 13
By the_smeeze

Amara

I wake up around six in the morning and take a shower. As I took a shower and got ready, I was playing my BTS playlist on shuffle. I start to brush my teeth when the song Anpanman came on. I hum loudly as Klaira sings every word to the song. I finish brushing my teeth and I continue the song as I start to get dressed in some sweats and a crop top. Klaira laughs as she sits criss cross on the bed recording me on snapchat. I freestyle dance to it and goof around.

"She's excited to see your friends!" Klaira laughs and stops recording.

"Let's finish." I laugh as the song Boy in Luv came on.

"I know this dance!" Klaira shouts and quickly stands up and starts to dance.

"I don't know it yet!" I whine and smile as I start to record her dance.

Finishing the whole dance, the song Fire came on and we both share a look. I pause the music and face time J-Hope knowing he wouldn't recognize where we were.

"Annyeong" J-hope smiles coming onto the screen and I smile and wave.

"Hi Oppa!" I smile and saw Suga in the background

"How's it going?"

"We have something to show you." I say and he nods and I move to where there was enough space for the both of us to move freely and Klaira plays the music. We both get in position and J-Hope cheeses as he hears the song and Suga comes over and shouts our names.

As we danced, Suga recorded us on his phone with a huge grin while J-Hope was bobbing his head to the music. I couldn't help but sing along to the song. I hear J-Hope squeal as we finish up the song and both him and Suga clap. We both take a bow and I take the phone.

"That was so good!"

"Thank you! What are your plans for today?"

"We have rehearsals and that's about it."

"Text me when you get out of rehearsals." I say and he nods and we both wave goodbye and hang up.

"What's the plan for today? We can't leave or we'll be spotted and the surprise is over."

"You're right. We can honestly chill here and just plan for our week and a half here." I shrug and she nods.

As we wait for the boys to be done and as the night grows old, J-Hope texts me saying that their rehearsal was going to last way longer than usual since they were having slight trouble getting it and I sigh and show the text to Klaira and she frowns.

"Maybe that's why Tae hasn't responded to me." She whispers and I nod an text him that I'll just talk to him tomorrow so he could focus.

~~~

I wake up the next morning to a text from Suga saying that he loved the dance and that if we wanted to face time, today was a good day because they had nothing to do and they were just chilling around. I jump up and look at the weather and saw that it was going to be sunny. I sit up and look over at Klaira who was listening to music. 

I tap Klaira on the leg and she looks at me and taps an ear bud out. She hums and I show her the text and she smiles.

"Surprise time!" She smiles and I nod my head and get up to get dressed.

"I need to look my best for this surprise." I say and she nods

"Wake me up when you get out the shower." She laughs and lays down. I get up and walk to the bathroom and text Suga back.

Me: Great! Maybe today will be a good day!

Suga: :)

Me: Oppa, do you like surprises

Suga: eh

Suga:But if it's from you, sure

Me: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Oppa :B

Suga: :l

Me: Sorry sorry

Me: Oof! Something just came up, I'll text you later

Suga: Take care dongsaeng

~~~

I fluff out my hair and fix my bralette before looking over at Klaira and pose. She sends a thumbs up my way and I lightly spray perfume on me before grabbing my purse and putting my room key and rental car keys and phone and charger in it before walking to the door.
"And done." She says and sprays her face with setting spray and we leave the room.
The manager sends me their location and I head down the elevator and put sunglasses on. The doors open and we walk outside and to the car.

~~~

The manager helps us into their dorm and we sneak into the living room and sit on the couch as they were in a far room without us knowing. One of their managers sit on a chair beside us.

"Hey, um...if you guys are to date one of them, please keep it very private. It's a strict rule in the Kpop industry." She says and I nod.

"We will if it ever comes to that." I say and she smiles.

"It will, I know Amara." She says and I try to hide my smile and she gets up and walks away.

"I'll get them."

Klaira and I nod and chill in the living room and scroll through Instagram. I sit back in the couch and play with my hair a bit. Klaira shows me her phone, showing me a DM that a model company has sent her a message requesting her be one of their plus size models. I take her phone and examine the model account and it was a legitimate account. I try my best to stay quiet while both Klaira and I dance in our seat.

"See beautiful." I smile and lock my phone and set it face down on the coffee table.

We hear distinct talking and I stand up and fix my outfit. I see all seven of my friends enter the room blind folded. I cover my mouth as I stop myself from laughing. Klaira stands next to me as the manager counts down before they could take their blindfold off. I set my hands behind my back and as soon as they rip their blindfold off, they shout our names before giving us a huge group hug.

"We missed you guys so we came to visit." I smile and they let us go and all sit down.

"Wow, you guys look amazing." Taehyung says and I send him a smile.

"Thank you."

"Don't you have school? You flew all the way here." Namjoon says and I cross my left leg over my right.

"School's out so why not spend a week and a half with my extended family." I smile and Jimin, who was sitting next to me, hugs me to him.

"Well thank you." He smiles

~~~

The whole time we were there was a blast. I noticed that I mainly stuck with Jimin and Jungkook but it wasn't on purpose. We played games, cooked, ate and just was able to hang out. By the time it was dark, Klaira and I decided it was time for us to go, despite Bangtan wanting us to stay.

I was gathering my things when I hear Jimin say my name. I grab my purse and look at him with a smile. He opens his arms out and I set my purse back down and I hug him tightly.

"Thank you. You probably came to visit everyone but, I missed you and I just want to say thank you for this amazing surprise." He says and I nod and kiss his cheek.

"Whenever you're free you can visit me at Lotte City Hotel. I'm in room 594." I say and he nods.

"I'll remember that. What are you guys doing tomorrow?"

"I think swimming and shopping." I reply and he nods and I pick my purse up and he walks me to the door and I open the door.

"Text me when you get to the hotel safely."

"I will, thank you."

~~~

"Taehyung let me kiss his cheek today." I hear Klaira say from the bed as I was washing my face. I smile as I start to lather soap on my cheeks.

"I noticed you two are getting a bit close."

"I could say the same about you and Jimin along with Namjoon." 

"Well there's nothing going on between me and those two."

"That's not what actions say." Klaira teases and I roll my eyes and wash soap out the face cloth.

"If I were to date one of them...figuratively speaking, who would I look good with?"

"Whoever. You'd look good with all of them."

"Girl." I laugh and wash the soap off.

"What? I'm just saying." She says and I walk into the room squeezing moisturizer  onto my finger tips.

"I honestly think I'm catching feelings for Jimin and I know you like him but-"

"I don't like him anymore. I mean I do, he's a great friend, he's helping me with my Korean, but just not like that. I actually am taking a liking for Taehyung." Klaira says nervously and I coo.

"That's cute. I don't think I'm going to tell Jimin though. Only because I don't want to cause a distraction to him. I know he's good at focusing on his career but I feel like if we were too date, he'll be a bit distracted and I don't want that for him. I wish him the best for everything and I don't want to be the one to take it away from him accidentally." I say and she nods and I moisturize my face.

"I should probably think the same for me and Taehyung then." She sighs and I wipe my fingers off on the face cloth.

"It's whatever you think is best." I say and I sit on my bed and sigh.

"Want to go shopping first then swimming?" I ask and she hums and looks over at me.

"Shopping first. I need a new bathing suit." She says and I nod and lay back and stare up at the ceiling. I hear my phone ding and I feel for it and grab it and hold it above my face.

Jiminie: Glad you made it safely! Sorry I was talking with one of my managers

Me: It's okay! You're a busy man, I understand that :)

Jiminie: Would I be okay with you if I spent the night one of the days there? I know it seems childish but, I just want to spend a day with you. We don't have to go out in public

Me: Yeah that's fine :) And I was told that we would have to keep our relationship private, I don't want to damage your public image and we can't necessarily go out in public together and you wear a mask cause I'd be seen clearly, even if I "disguise" myself lol

Jiminie: How so?

Me: I am a melanin queen lol

Jiminie: I love it though :)

Me: Maybe when you get back to the states we can, we'll be able to "blend in" more

Jiminie: I won't be going to the states for quite some time though :(

Me: The best comes to those that wait :P

Jiminie: Alright alright. It's late so we should probably get some sleep.

Me: I got to plan the rest of my time here but I'll go to sleep in a bout an hour and a half

Jiminie: Alright, well have fun

Me: Good night Honey bunny

Jiminie: Good night Jelly bean 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1K 18
The last year of college is supposed to be fun!.......right? Follow Y/N's journey through her final year of college where she meets friends, a love i...
47.8K 1.6K 42
After her friend suggest she check out a BDSM club, Nia embarks on her journey fulfilling her sexual fantasies after meeting her compatible Dom.
2.4K 140 20
"Are you sure?" "I've never been more sure than now."
265K 15.3K 60
❤️Cover by MadPierre_ Malia Ward was never the IT Girl. She was always a reserved, quiet student. Until the summer after her high school graduatio...