Why now? (Discontinued)

By Joyling1342

I wrote this story when I was in middle school and now that I have grown up a bit I just feel like this story... More

Hi
Peace?
Small start
Art, Pasta, and Love
Extra 1: Mardi Gras
Notice
Parent Problems
My Superhero Dog
Missing
Family
1K Reads
Lost Soul's
My People
Tagged
Love for Fools
Smile
5K
Do I Know You?
Not a Chapter but a Video
Some Space
Sorry
Look
I Don't Care
Dead or Alive?
Not a Chapter But Still Important
The Book
I need ideas!/Poll
Please Save Us
Family and Sunflowers
Life and Death
Beginning of Something Bad
First Loop - Part One
First Loop - Part Two
Moving On

Lunch

3.6K 79 33
By Joyling1342

-No one's Pov-

"May we prease, take a runch break?" Kiku asked quietly to the German man sitting next to him.

Ludwig nodded, "Everyone is dismissed for an hour."

All the nations jumped out of their chairs and to the dining room to argue over who would cook. Though unknown to them, John and Matthew snuck into the kitchen to make a family lunch quickly.

After 15 minutes Matthew and John snuck back out of the kitchen and to a table in the back of the dining hall where Alfred was sitting, writing in his journal.

"Hey what ya writing Alfie?" John asked.

Alfred quickly closed the book trying to look nonchalant, "Nothin' much." Alfred moved the journal so it was next to him on his chair. "What you two got there?"

Matthew and John smiled proudly, "We have five Monte Cristo's and a few glasses soda water."

"Why five? There are only three of us."

John sighed, "This one said that we should invite Commie Trench Coat and Whitest German in the World to come to eat with us."

Alfred laughed at his younger brothers nicknames for Gil and Ivan. Though they were pretty accurate.

"Ok then." Alfred said while wiping away his tears of laughter, "I'll go get them. You two should go set up the food in the room that overlooks the front garden and feed the animals. I'll be there in a few minutes with the hostages."

The brothers chuckled at their antics before slitting up into their two groups to prepare for lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Gilbert's Pov-

"Everyone is dismissed for an hour, " West yelled. I swear if he continues with all this yelling I'm going to lose my hearing. And people say I'm loud.

When I got up I noticed that Birdie and mini Alfred were not in the giant crowd of people swarming the exit. I wonder if they'd like to eat lunch with the awesome me?

So I guess my mission is to find the two and Alfred.

I tried my best to get out of the meeting hall but a lot of people were blocking the exit so it took forever. I mean seriously, standing in front of the exit is so not awesome. I'm looking at you Kiku, Yao, and Ivan. I mean it's a hazard. What if someone was dying? Wait, nevermind!

As soon as I got to the dining room I saw very few people. Sadly the North Americans were not a part of the few people. I started to turn around before a pair of hands went over my eyes.

"Guess who!" My attacker said.

"Um... Is that you Alfred?" I guessed.

The person moved their hands away from my eyes finally.

"Aww, no fun. You got it first guess." Alfred pouted like a little child. "Hey, I got an idea!" He yelled.

Alfred put a blindfold on my eyes, once again preventing the awesome me from seeing anything.

"Alfred what in the world!"

I could feel his smirk radiating in the air. "Shh. Just take my hand and follow me. I need to capture one more hostage then you can see where we are going, ok?"

"Fine but you owe me a beer."

"Nah, trust me this will be worth it."

Then I found myself being pulled down the halls by the human equivalent of an overexcited golden retriever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ivan's Pov-

"Everyone is dismissed for an hour," Ludwig yelled.

I smiled as everyone left. Maybe I'll be able to spend this time with my sunflower.

When I looked up I didn't see him in the crowd though.

When I reached the door to the meeting hall Yao and Kiku stopped me.

"Ivan! We wanted to talk to you, aru."

"Hai."

I smiled at them, "Da, ok."

They backed up slightly, I wonder why? Then they looked back at me.

Yao sighed, "We all know you're close to Alfred so we were wondering if you could help us get information about his brother? We don't know much about him and I don't trust him."

I frowned. "Why wouldn't you trust him?"

"If you risten to the book then Arfed had been keeping a rot of secrets from us. I don't think he wirr terr us more about his brother unress we do it this way."

"Sorry, but niet. I will not help you. Plus if you want to know more about Alfred's younger brother just wait for it to come up in the big book of secrets, da?"

Yao glared at me, while Kiku nodded.

"Fine, aru. We'll be off then."

I waved goodbye as a blur of white raced past me. Really people need to learn how to slow down. You can get hurt by going too fast.

I then started to walk through the halls to Americka's room. Right before I got there two hands were put over my eyes.

"Guess who!" The person said cheerfully.

"Is it you Alfredka?"

The person sighed and took their hands off my eyes. "You two are no fun."

I turned around to see my Sunflower behind me pouting adorably.

"To make up for it put this on." Alfred then handed me a blindfold.

I held it up. "What is this for?"

"To make sure you can't see, duh."

I rolled my eyes, "I never knew."

"Now you do, so you can put it on, take my hand and follow me!"

I put on the blindfold then found Alfred's hand and followed him as he led me down the halls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No one's Pov-

Once Alfred had successfully abducted both of the snowy hair nations, he led them to the room where his two brothers were waiting.

"Alright dudes, you can take your blindfolds off now!" Alfred said excitedly.

Gilbert ripped his off blindfold immediately, which in effect, caused his silver hair to stick up messily. This earned a quiet snicker from John. While on the other hand, Ivan carefully unknotted the back of the blindfold before carefully pulling it off of his eyes.

When the two European nations' eyes' finally adjusted to the lighting they saw the table with a nice spread of food. They also saw a beautiful view of the garden from the windows covering the wall right in front of them.

"Pretty sight," John said.

The white-haired men nodded while the blonds smiled.

"Alright, I think we should start eating before all the food goes cold," Alfred suggested only to get four silent nods of approval.

All of the males went to sit down at the table; Alfred on Ivans right side, John to Alfred's right, Matthew to John's right, and Gilbert to Matthew's right all in a circle.

They all quickly started eating in awkward silence.

"So... These sandwiches are really good. Who cooked?" Gilbert asked.

"Me and Matthew cooked them, oh... wait... sorry, I meant Matthew and I cooked them together," John said rolling his eyes.

"What is the difference?"

Alfred look at Ivan shocked, "You don't know the difference? After all these years of me attending world meetings and you don't know!?" Ivan shook his head showing he didn't know. Alfred clicked his tongue while gaining exasperated looks from his brothers. "The first one, Me and Matthew, causes Arthur to yell at me like an uncultured six-year-old. The second one, Matthew and I, causes Arthur to mumble, 'Finally, he learned how to speak. It only took two hundred years.'"

Everyone laughed at Alfred's terrible British accent.

Once Ivan stopped laughing he finally said, "I never noticed."

Matthew nodded. "It takes a while to connect the dots but Alfred's American grammar, for some reason, always causes Arthur to yell at him. You would think after at least a hundred years he would get over it as Francis did for me."

"Nah, Arthur's like that."

"Like what?" John questioned.

"A stubborn arse," Gilbert responded. "Oh, yeah. I forgot to say but these sandwiches are very good."

"Monte Cristo's."

"What?"

Matthew sighed. "They are called Monte Cristo's."

"Oh."

"Yeah, the kids love them. I swear I've caught half of them trying to sneak over to his house at least once to try and get one." Alfred sighed, "I wonder how they're doing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok so he is the problem. Dad and uncle John have been missing for the past week. No one had seen them or gotten a call from them. What are we going to do?"

The small group of teenagers shrugged their shoulders.

"Macy is trying locate them by tracking their phones GPS."

"Is it working?" A tall boy asked.

The girl called Macy shook her head no. "I just started taking it. It will take a while with no help."

Another boy stepped forwards. "Me and Jake will help."

"Then it's settled. When we figure out where dad and uncle John are we'll make a plan of action."

-----
I'm on a boat right now and it's freezing.
My school is taking one of the grades on a boat trip. It happened to be my grade.
So yeah. Feel blessed I wrote this for y'all on a boring boat.
Have a good day y'all.
Bye!-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 280 11
Well, this is just great. I moved out here to Italy to get away from the melodrama and here I am minding my own business while doing a favor for a "f...
20.2K 462 8
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is my...
16.8K 539 8
Italy was kidnapped once again by the allies. America, however, hadn't known until his friends dropped by with the Italian. France had lured in the o...
81.6K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...