Trade || Kasperi Kapanen

By rhea_leighxo

'She's a better player than all of us combined.' In which 19 year old, Daisy Brown, is traded from The Dalla... More

0
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Rant xo
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Lets get this bread
44
45
46
47
Epilouge

1

3.4K 61 0
By rhea_leighxo

Daisy Brown, right wing of the Dallas stars, has been traded to The Toronto Maple Leafs in what people are saying is the biggest Trade of the year. Daisy is the first woman to play consecutively in the NHL and at just the age of 19 years old. Brown said earlier in the year that she would like to stay in Dallas, but if the opportunity arose she would like to go back to Canada where she grew up. Daisy is scheduled to fly out to Toronto before the start of the new season in October. Although she hasn't spoke on the trade yet, teammate and close friend Tyler Seguin has after last nights game.

"I think Daisy will do great, it's gonna be shit not having her around because she really does brighten up the room no matter the score. She's really become one of the guys over here and I hope that the guys over there treat her well."

Captain Jamie Benn also spoke in depth about Daisy's move to Toronto.

"Having Daisy around has really changed all of our outlooks and opinions on a lot of things. At first we were very apprehensive about a woman coming into our team, but after a year of getting to know her and getting a glimpse into her mind and they way she plays, we're all definitely going to miss her and we're going to definitely have to train harder once she's gone."

Coach Jim Montgomery expressed his sadness over the the trade and how he and the guys would definitely notice a missing piece to their early morning training.

Tyler and Daisy were seen only today on the way to the store, both seeming pretty happy, so we can only hope that Daisy is happy with her trade and will go on to make many wins with The Leafs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 377 16
"Go for the coach's daughter."
54.7K 653 48
In which she moves from a small town to the big city and bumps into the one and only Auston Mathews. When Allison Carter moves to the big city with h...
117K 1.8K 25
Acatalepsy is the idea that it is impossible to truly comprehend anything. Yet after he met her there was nothing left to comprehend. • [ auston matt...
5K 24 14
Charlotte Newmen was a normal 13 year old hockey player that plays the mighty ducks and there's one super star player that catches her eye, #99 the o...