32

A cigar hung loosely from my mouth as I made my way upstairs. The guys had been hiking for a good few hours now and they were probably going to be back at some point soon. It was only Mitch and I that decided to stay around the villa, both of us to hungover to function. It was cooler today, so I was walking around in an over sized t shirt and my bikini. I spotted Mitch laying on one of the sun loungers on the balcony and I made my way over, sitting on the one next to him.

"Are you smoking?" He asked and I just chuckled and nodded, puffing on the oversized cigar. We were both tipsy, the best way to get over a hangover was just to get drunk.

"I smoke a cigar every now and then when I feel like it." I shrugged and flopped back against the lounger. We were silent for a few moments before Mitch spoke up.

"I can't believe we have the cup, we really have the cup." Mitch whispered and I just smiled and nodded. It was sitting in the middle of the villa on a coffee table, that's were it was going to stay till we have to lug it back home next week.

"Do you remember when we first met a few years back. We hung out for the day and we talked about winning the cup. I always had s gut feeling I'd win it with you." I said and Mitch looked over at me, he held out his hand and I just smiled and took it in my own. "We talked about our parents and I always said that I wished I had a mom to say she was proud of me. " I said and Mitch looked at me.

"My mom said she was proud of you." He said and I puffed out the smoke in my mouth before looking at him. "Yeah, we were talking just after the final and she told me that she was proud of you and how much you've proved yourself, she's really happy to see you dominating the ice." He said and I just smiled gently and sat back, squeezing Mitch's hand. We were silent for another few moments until he spoke up. "Y'know we're all proud of you, Daisy. Me especially. I love you a lot." He said and I just squeezed his hand back.

"I love you too, Mitchy. You softy." I smirked and he just smiled and rolled his eyes. We dropped our hands and I continued to puff away until everyone got home.

"Are you smoking a cigar?" Patty asked walking up the steps of the villa as Mitch and I examined everyone. They were all sweaty and gross and I couldn't help but chuckle and nod.

"It's a celebration!" I announced and the guys all shared confused looks but shrugged. Mo plucked the cigar from my mouth before throwing himself down on the sun lounger and finishing it off. When I turned around I was faced with a tired looking Kappy.

"Aw Baby, you look tired." I said making my way over to him, taking his cute pouty face in my hands and pressing gentle kisses all over it. He sighed and pulled me into him closely, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

"What're you guys going to do if the media sees you? I mean, Daisy's gonna get eaten up again." Mango said and I just sighed and shrugged. Kappy sat down on the bench and pulled me into his lap. I turned to face the guys who were all looking at me.

"I don't really care anymore. I'm happy with where I'm at. If I turn my phone off, the media isn't there. They can say all they want, but we've just won the cup, I've been signed to a 5 year contract and I've got you guys. I'm pretty fucking happy." I said and the guys just all smiled. Kappy tiredly grunted into my shoulder and I just smiled gently. "You wanna go take a nap, bub?" I asked and he nodded and I just nodded with a smile. I dragged him behind me to our room and he went for a quick shower while I scrolled through Twitter. When he got back through, he was wearing a pair of shorts and no t shirt.

"This is your fault." He said grumpily. Flopping down on the bed, placing his head on my stomach and throwing the rest of his body across me. I chuckled and ran my fingers through his damp hair.

"Oh shush. You were the one who decided to run into the water last night at 3am, knowing damn well that you were going on a hike today." I said and he just stayed silent. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes before Kappy spoke.

"Did you mean what you said out there about the media. Do you really not care?" He asked and I just stopped running my fingers through his hair for a second before continuing.

"I'm sick of being scared to breathe without being questioned and ridiculed on everything. I shouldn't have to hide the fact that I love someone just so I don't get called a slut and a whore. It sucks that the two guys that I've fallen for were on my team, but at the end of the day, the heart wants what it wants and it wanted your pathetic ass." I said with a chuckle and Kappy looked at me.

"Pathetic ass?" He challenged and I just smirked and nodded. He jumped on me quickly, smashing his lips onto my own and I just smiled into the kiss. His rough hands gently made their way to my face and I melted into him once again. "I love you." He whispered as he pulled away, my heart skipped a beat as I stared into his eyes.

"I love you too." I replied and he gently, placed a kiss to my forehead before laying his head back on my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair once again. Happy and content.