Baby Boy (Jeongchan)

By _Stay_Army_

What happens when Chan has to babysit Jeongin while his parents are away? Will have side ships in the story s... More

Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Please Read!!!

Chapter 37

13.8K 565 1.4K
By _Stay_Army_

I promise this chapter will be better than the last sksnks last chapter was crap tbh.

"I dont know Jeongin" Jimin sigh as Jeongin dragged him out of the dorm.

"Come on, they'll love you" Jeongin stated stopping in his tracks and turning to look at the other.

"I was literally in the group chat and they didnt notice" Jimin said giving a laugh.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "Shut up. We're going to go there and have fun"

He grabbed Jimin's hand and led him to his car.

"Since when do you drive?" Jimin asked getting into the passenger seat.

"Since last year. I just like walking, good exercise and less air pollution" Jeongin stated turning on the car.

"So why not walk to the place?" Jimin asked jokingly.

"Dude, the karaoke place is in downtown" Jeongin laughed looking at the rode as he started driving.

"Sooo"

"Jimin, we live in uptown"

Jimin let out a loud laugh, throwing his head back.

"What?" Jeongin asked confused taking a glance at him.

"Why'd you say it so serious?" Jimin asked followed by small giggles.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "Its not even that funny"

"Whatever, let's put some music on" Jimin grabbed the aux cord and plugged in his phone, putting on his spotify playlist.

........

"You sing really good" Jeongin stated parking the car.

"Really?" Jimjn said blushing slightly at the compliment.

He wasnt use to somebody complimenting his voice mostly because he only sung in the shower or infront of his music teacher.

"Yeah, you'll be great everyone else sucks at singing except Woojin" Jeongin stated unbuckling his seatbelt.

Jimin followed Jeongin into the building, which was mostly dark besides the colorful lights flashing around.

"Jeongin, hi!" Woojin said coming over and giving Jeongin a hug.

"You must his roommate, I'm Woojin" He said holding his hand out to Jimin.

"Jimin" Jimin said shaking the elders hand.

"Jeongin is that you!?" Jisung said popping out from behind a couch.

"EEH!" Jeongin yelled out opening his arms.

"EEH!" Jisung also yelled out fast walking towards Jeongin.

The two hugged and exchanged 'I missed yous'

Then Felix popped his head around the corner, "EH?"

Jisung and Jeongin gasp, "Eh?"

"EEH!" The three said all together.

(If you need a visual [insert video here])

"Um, are they always like this?" Jimin asked Woojin as the two followed the three into the room they would be singing in.

"You'll get used to it" Woojin laugh making Jimin smile softly.

Upon entering the room, there was more people than Jeongin expected.

"Wow, didn't expect you all to be here" Jeongin said giving a smile while Jimin awkwardly stood by the beaded curtains.

"Hi Jimin!" Taehyung called out waving his hand furiously whole Jungkook gave him a smile.

Jimin laughed and waved back at his friends.

(Because I'm a lazy bitch, I'll just give you the names of everyone who is there)

Jin and Namjoon
Taehyung and Jungkook
Lisa and Jennie
Jisung and Minho
Changbin and Felix
Seungmin and Hyunjin
Chan and Jeongin
Woojin and (his girl) Monse
And Jimin (skskskks)
____

"Let's do couple versus couple?" Jennie suggested after they had a few 1v1 rounds.

"That sounds good" Chan stated wrapping his arm around Jeongin.

"Aww Chiminie doesnt have nobody" Jungkook pouted ruffling Jimins hair.

"Dude, stop. I'm fine, I'm tired anyway. I'll just watch you guys" Jimin said getting comfortable in his spot on the floor.

"Okay, the top four couples with the highest score win and the other four have to pitch in and buy the drinks and food for everyone" Lisa said getting the rules straight.

"Sounds fair, let's do this" Hyunjin said grabbing a mic, everyone else following suit.

"Listen and Jennie first, since they chose this game" Woojin stated.

Lisa playfully rolled her eyes and stood up and walked to the middle of the room, Jennie following.

The two choose their song and began to sing.

"This isnt fair, you guys are girls so you have better voices" Jeongin pouted when they finished.

Lisa flipped her hair sassily, "Deal with it babe"

They all waited patiently for the score which seemed to take forever.

"98.8, Yesss!" Jennie squealed raising her arms up in the air.

"Not bad" Hyunjin said standing up and pushing them aside with his hip making Jennie fall into Lisa and the two falling onto the soft couch.

"Let the real queens show you how its done"

"YES BITCH, SHOW THEM SHOW.....THEM!" Minho said clapping loudly.

After Hyunjin and Seungmin's turn the two scored a 99.1.

Everyone clapping and Hyunjin sassily flipping his hair making them burst into laughing.

After everyone was done it was known who the winners were and who the losers where.

Lisa & Jennie got 98.8
Hyunjin & Seungmin got 99.1
Felix & Changbin got 98.6
Chan & Jeongin got 98.9

Woojin & Monse got 97.5
Jisung & Minho got 97.6
Taehyung & Jungkook got 98.5
Namjoon & Jin got 98.4

"Look who's buying dinner boys and girl" Lisa teased sticking her tongue out at them. Taehyung sticking his tongue back.

"What about Jimin?" Jennie asked feeling bad he was excluded.

"How about this. If Jimin gets a higher score than Woojin and Monse, he doesnt have to pay for anything. If he gets lower, he takes Monse's spot so she wont have to pay and he will?" Seungmin asked.

Everyone thought about it and agreed, Jimin sighed and lazily grabbed a mic off the table, staying in his spot of the floor.

He chose a song and began singing.

Korean Version:

"어쩌면 그때
조금만
이만큼만
용길 내서 너의 앞에 섰더라면
지금 모든 건 달라졌을까
난 울고 있어
사라진
무너진
홀로 남겨진 이 모래성에서
부서진 가면을 바라보면서
But I still want you
But I still....want you"

English Version:

"Maybe back then
A little
Just this much
If I had the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now
I'm crying
That’s disappeared
That’s fallen
Left alone in this sandcastle
Looking at this broken mask
But I still want you
But I still...want you"

Jeongin stood up and began clapping, tears brimming his eyes.

"I mean...you didnt have to go that hard but okay sis" Lisa said sniffling wiping some tears from her tears.

"It wasnt even that good" Jimin scoffed giving an embarrassed laugh.

"Really, the score says other wise" Chan stated pointing at the screen.

In big white letters on the blue screen it showed a perfect 100.

"Wow" Jimin breathed out.

"Jimin wins, he deserves a trophy"

"Lisa it aint-" Chan started

"Bitch, yes the frickity frack it is! He sang better than all of y'all! Wheres is damn trophy?"

"Sis I-" Minho spoke.

"I demand a trophy"

"Lisa calm-" Chan tried again.

"I will snatch that weave, don't even"

"Oh my god" Chan said putting his hand to his chest.

"Damn, she got your ass" Felix shook his head taking his glass of water and sipping it.

Jeongin had his hand over his mouth in pretend shock.

Chan sniffed, wiping a fake tear from under his eye. "You didnt have to expose me like that"

All was quiet until Jungkook burst out laughing everyone else following. It lasted for a while all of then just laughing loudly. The staff walking by wondering what was wrong with them since they havent even started drinking yet.

A couple moments later, they recieved a lot of food and a few bottles of alcohol.

After a lot of drinks later, they were all drunk. Jeongin took a fork and hit his glass, giggling since it reminded him of when old people had parties and did such thing.

"Let's play a game" He stated before downing the rest of the alcohol in his cup.

"How about never have I ever? If you have take a shot" Namjoon asked.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement and all got comfortable on the large couch.

Lisa and Jennie were sitting at the edge of one side, Jennies leg over Lisa's lap.

Next to them sat Chan and Jeongin, Jeongin making himself comfortable, Chan's arm wrapped around Jeongin's shoulders as the two held hands.

Next to them was Jimin.

Next to him was Taehyung and Jungkook, Jungkook having his leg on top of one of Taehyungs legs.

Next to them were Monse and Woojin. Monse sitting on Woojin's lap.

Next to them were Jisung and Minho, the two just casually sitting next to eachother.

Next to them was Seungmin and Hyunjin, both of  Seungmin's on Hyunjins lap.

And at the other end, Namjoon and Jin with Jin laying his head on Namjoons shoulder.

"Okay, Never have I ever fell down the stairs?" Jin asked.

Namjoon, Jimin, Jeongin, and  Taehyung all took a shot.

"Never have I ever had a crush on your best friend" Jennie asked.

Almost everyone took a shot except Jennie.

"Never have I ever liked someone who was in a relationship" Jeongin asked.

Jisung and Jimin took a shot.

"Never have I ever drunkenly kissed someone" Woojin asked.

Jeongin rolled his eyes and took a long swig of his drink. Jisung and Lisa did as well.

"Never have I ever been drunkenly have sex" Felix asked smirking.

"Now you guys are just targeting me" Jeongin laughed taking another swig of his drink.

"Never have I ever fell in love with my babysitter" Seungmin asked.

"I hate you" Jeongin joked taking a sip of his drink.

"Hmm, you love me"

"Never have I ever lost someone important to me" Jungkook asked before taking a swig.

"Babe, you're suppose to say things you havent done so you dont have to drink" Taehyung giggled taking a sip of his drink.

"Eh" Jungkook shrugged.

Jeongin stared at his cup, his heart aching suddenly. He sighed and down the rest of his drink, leaning forward to pour himself more.

Chan ran his thumb over the back of Jeongins hand, knowing how the younger must be feeling. But Jeongin gave him a reassuring smile.

"Never have I ever broken a promise" Jisung asked.

Chan, Minho, Jisung, Namjoon, Lisa, Jennie, Hyunjin, and Jimin all took a sip of their drinks.

"Never have I ever been cheated on"

Lisa sighed and took a sip of her drink. Same as Jungkook and Jimin.

"Never have I ever cheated"

Everything was quiet. They all stared at each other seeing who was going to drink.

Woojin laughed and took a sip. Everyone stared at him shocked.

"Before you start, it was in the third grade" he explained making everyone laugh.

"How did it happen?" Jeongin asked laughing.

"There was this girl and I thought she was really pretty. On valentine's day I gave her a rose I stole from my mom's garden. The whole week we would always play together, just us nobody else. We were 'dating'. Then I saw this other girl and she was pretty as well so I stole a sunflower and gave it to her. And I left rose girl for sunflower girl. Rose girl found out I was ditching her to hang around with sunflower girl. I dont even know"

"Oof, Woojin was a little player" Lisa said laughing.

Everyone followed but it soon died down, nobody speaking.

"Anyone else?" Lisa asked pouring herself the rest of the alcohol from the now empty bottle.

Chan sighed and reached forward opening another bottle and filling his cup with more liquid before taking a sip. Everybody stood shock.

"Really Chan, you cheated before?" Jeongin asked laughing.

"I dont want to talk about it" Chan said taking another sip of his drink just because.

"No, you got us curious. Tell us the story" Jeongin begged a wide smile on his face, removing Chan's arm from his shoulders and sitting more forward so he could turn and look Chan in the face.

"Jeongin" Chan sighed.

"Come on, it cant be that bad"

"I said I dont want to talk about it" Chan growled lowly so only Jeongin heard.

Jeongin smile slowly faltered, he licked his lips and looked at his cup, nodding his head he slowly leaned back into his spot.

Chan kissed his cheek and put his arm back around Jeongin's shoulder's but Jeongin shrugged him off. Chan sighed and took another sip of his drink.

Nobody noticed the interaction between the two since they were all busy in their own conversations with eachother and now just drinking freely.

Nody noticed except Jimin. He definitely noticed for he wasnt as drunk as the rest. He saw the whole interaction and something in his gut told him something wasnt right. Adverting his gaze when  Jeongin looked his way.

But about half an hour later, everyone was drunk off their ass. What happened before completely gone from their mind.

Loud music blared in the room as Lisa, Jennie, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Minho and Jisung danced.

Namjin where laying on the couch fast asleep, the two cuddling.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the floor, the two taking pics and cutely feeding eachother.

Jimin looked around the room laughing at how crazy his new friends were. When he looked to his right his smile fell.

Jeongin was straddling Chan's waist, his arms wrapped around Chan's neck. Chan had his hands holding onto Jeongin's thighs. The two were having a heavy makeout session.

Jimin sighed and stood up. He exited the room and just sat out in the hallway needing to be away from the filled room.

He stared at the liquid in his cup, thoughts running through his head.

There was something off about Chan when Jeongin asked about him cheating before.

He sighed once more and took a sip of his cup. The thought of it making him feel uneasy.

I-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 305 27
When Red Lights Chan meets Taste Felix. Or, where Felix owns a club called Taste and Chan is a regular, until this friendship become something more...
12.4K 193 21
Title:He likes him more Fandom:Stray kids Ship:2min[2minsung,Minsung,Seungsung 🤷🏽‍♀️] Genre: Angst Fluff A little bit of horror Smut Side ships: Je...
191K 9.1K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
24.9K 326 13
any angst, fluff, littlespace, babyspace, middlespace one-shots can be requested in here (i tend to like writing littlespace so there will probably b...