Letters to my beloved [Comple...

By benasdasdorvien

Arch enemies or secret confidants? ***All regular credits*** More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Too many thoughts!
Chapter 29
Flashback
Flashback 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

The End

6.3K 627 170
By benasdasdorvien

So...

This is my first letter to you after we started dating.

Man, it sounds weird even saying it out loud.

I guess we are really dating now huh?

I know it has been one crazy road getting here,

But I promise together we will find a way to make it work.

Anyway the point of this letter was not to ramble on,

But to wish you the very, very best of luck for your new school and a new year.

I know you are going to totally rock it, just like everything else you do.

And don't forget if anyone tries to pick on you this time around you will have the full wrath of me and Turtle behind you.

Go conquer the world!

I'm rooting for you.

~~~~~

Congratulationsssssss!!!!

I am so, so, so proud of you.

You looked extremely handsome in your black gown by the way.

Oh and sorry for screaming so loudly. I was just really excited about your graduation.

I can't wait to celebrate with my engineer tonight.

It's so unbelievable you are going to start your new job soon.

It seems like you are making such big changes in your life.

Graduating from school, buying a new car, beginning a new job...

And here I am just stuck in my same old life.

Promise me P' you won't leave me behind.

That you will wait for me until I can finally catch up to you.

~~~~~

Hey there!

I know you are nervous about tomorrow.

And to be honest so am I.

Hell, I don't think I have managed to sleep in a week now.

I'm not really going to tell you that everything will be just fine,

Cause I really don't know if it will.

I have no idea how our parents are going to react to the news of us dating each other.

But one thing I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that whatever happens, or however they react I am going to be standing right next to you.

Tightly gripping your hand with all my might.

And I will continue to do so for as long as you decide you are happy to remain by my side.

So no matter what happens tomorrow

I want you to remember what we mean to each other.

And that if we have to,

We will fight the world.

And of course as always.

I love you.

~~~~~

Is it weird for me to say that I am a little scared about us moving in together?

What if you absolutely despise living with me?

What if we break out into a fight every single time I find your boxers on the bathroom floor or I wake you up in the morning cause I am being too noisy?

Or maybe we will just get on each other's nerves constantly and everything will go to hell and our relationship will all but fall apart.

Am I being overly dramatic?

I feel I am being overly dramatic.

But right after I start nervously getting the coldest of feet I get back to the one thought over and over again.

That every night when we go to bed I will be able to hold you tight against me all night long. Or atleast until you get all hot and kick me away.

And then when we wake up in the morning,

I will still have you right beside me.

Every time I have particular bad day I will walk in to a house that won't be empty anymore

And when I am at my happiest I will run home to hug you, cause you will be right there.

What I am trying to say is...

I am scared,

But I am more excited.

Can you believe it P'?

We are actually moving in together!

Crazy huh?

~~~~~

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Did I tell you, you are the bestest boyfriend under the sun.

This was the greatest anniversary gift ever!

Where did you even find the cutest kitten that walked this Earth.

She has these adorable big eyes that totally make my heart melt.

And those tiny white paws.

How did you know I had always wanted to adopt a cat.

Man, now my gift is going to look all lame in comparison.

But who cares.

We have a cat together now!

What super villain name should we give her?

We are starting to grow our own little family, huh?

Happy anniversary Kong!

These were the happiest 5 years of my life.

~~~~~

P' do you remember that day when I gave you the gift with our journal inside?

The moment you first realized I knew you were Turtle.

The shock on your face was so comically adorable, that it has become the best moment of my life.

Everytime I am sad or grumpy or things are just not going my way,

I go back to thinking about that one moment.

And even after all these years it has never ever failed to put a smile on my face.

But I think that moment is about to be replaced by something significantly better.

Hopefully by the time you read this you will have a ring glistening on your finger and you would have done me the greatest honor of all time.

But as of now, I can feel the box weighing down in my pants, and all I can do is imagine the dimples on your face when you smile and agree to be mine for all eternity.

Until tomorrow P'.

~~~~~

So...

This is it.

Our wedding day.

I stared at the short message in the leather diary, now slightly frayed on the edges from years of letters we have exchanged. There was so much more I could write. There was so much more I wanted to. And yet today, those were all the words that were required to convey everything I was feeling. Was is a co-incidence that I had finally reached the last line of the book?

Maybe.

But as I shut the book closed and replaced it back on the shelf I made a mental note to pick up another diary sometime soon. After all the new chapter of our lives was just about to begin. 

~~~ THE END ~~~

*******************************************

A/N: Hey All, 

Thank you so much for sticking with me through this crazy ride. It took a lot longer to complete than I initially thought.

I don't really know when I will be back here, but hopefully I will see some you again sometime soon.

Until then, take care and happy reading.

*******************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 175K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
75K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
18.9K 555 13
Hi I am not a writer .. just trying to write something to continue story line of SOTUS & SOTUS S. English is not my first language so pardon my mis...
127K 10.6K 26
Arthit, a rising actor probably needs to reevaluate his relationship with his best friend and manager, Kong. ***All Regular Credits** A not so short...