(Editing)The Light And The Da...

By Levi_is_da_wae

Hello. My name is Kayana Shiona.I am neither vampire nor human Welcome to my world. Twisted,cruel,disgusting... More

💥Chapter 1 -The Fire💥
Chapter 2 What am I?
Chapter 3 Training and Crowley
Chapter 4 More Crowley
Chapter 5 My demon
Character Info and Wiki and picture
Chapter 6- Mistake
Chapter 7- Bye Crowley. hello Lacus and Rene
Chapter 8- The Virus
Chapter 9 - Yuu and Mika
Vampire Rules + Extra special
Chapter 10 - A suprise for me?
Chapter 11- Crashing Planes.
Chapter 12- Cooking with the Hyakuyas
Chapter 13- Ferid Bathory
Truth or dare
Chapter 14 - Ferid's mischief
Chapter 15 - To Germany and Russia and the Tradegy
Special
Special
Chapter 16 - To Germany and Russia and the tragedy Part 2
Chapter 17- To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy
Chapter 18 - To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy part 4
Chapter 19 - Sanguinem
Chapter 20 - Escape
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
Happy Birthday Lacus -Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Ferid oneshot
👑Chapter 28~👑
🔮Chapter~29🔮
🔮Chapter~30🔮
🔮Chapter~31🔮
🔮Chapter~33🔮
Chapter ?Recap
🔮Chapter~34🔮
🔮Chapter~35🔮
🔮Chapter~36🔮
🔮Chapter~37🔮
🔮Chapter~38🔮
🍁Chapter~39🍁
Hi! A/n

🔮Chapter~32🔮

463 11 0
By Levi_is_da_wae

Third pov

Finally,they were near their destination.The magic weilder school.The outside looked nothing like a school actually,it was hidden quite well.

Kayana parked the car a good distance away and exited along with Ky.There,they hid all evidence of their existance and she then took up a ragged looking pieces of cloth and changed into it.

She then took up some dirt and smeared it onto her clothes and body.

"Remember not to talk properly , okay,and try to act like an asshole..well you ,are but,more desperate asshole kind."

Ky rolled his eyes,and put a hand on his hips.

"Okay,Kayana-chan."

"Oh yeah.As for names...what was it again?"

"Amanda Jaden and Marco Jaden."

"Right....odd ass names.Thanks Urd."

....
They both walked the rest of tbe distance,and got more into character as they moved along.It didn't take long to find a four horsemen of John,so she asked her demon to possess one and make it look like it was chasing them.

It was hilarious,really.

The screams were horrid,and Kazu was having the time of his life wrecking everything in his path.He surely did enjoy causing mess and seeing his master and a vampire run around like a bunch of chickens,screaming like morons.

"H-hey!SOMEBODY ANYBODY,HELP!"

"Oh no I am so scared.!"

"Oi,Sound more scared dammit."

It was even more hilarious when a swarm of locust appeared out of nowhere and sent Kayana trippin all over the place,stubbing her toes,trying to shoe them away.
She was dearly afraid of insects.She hated them.

"FUCK IT !NO NO NO NO NO GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAT GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY!!"

Ky really wanted to laugh because it was only following her...and well he did end up laughing.

"This really isn't funny,Marco!"

"Heh,that's what you think."

'Ugh...Kazu,I order you to kill them all.These crop infesting pests.'

'Wow.This is gonna be nasty.'

In the blink of an eyes he used the legs of the horsement to slash at all the insects,fucking nasty goo splattered all over the place,and Kayana vomitted.

It smelt like rotten beetle juice.

And that was a horrible smell.

Apparantly that act itself caused enough noise to bring alert to the magic school patrol unit,cause in less than a few seconds It was being shot down.Kazu removed himself and returned to her,in the form of a necklace.

He couldn't be seen.

She still managed to get her act together and put on the show of a life time.

"M-marco,a-are you okay?" Ky was on the ground,pretending to be unconscious.He didn't breathe very much,almost as if he weren't breathing as all.

Kayana's eyes teared up in fake panick and worry.

"Hey!Hey wake up!Hey!" It didn't help that her torn up dress was ripped even more...she bet Kazu did that on purpose.She was pretty sure every human could see her underwear because for whatever reason they kept staring at her instead of moving to help.

It wasn't until the leader of the group came from behind them demanding.

"What are you dumbasses doing??Why have you stopped patrolling!?"

Everyone straightened up.

One brave man moved forward to speak,stifly saluting his superior.

"I'm afraid this woman was being attacked by a horseman,so the unit killed it.It seems as if she is in distress over that man there.He may be injured."

Kunikida(dsksksk),the leader,apporached the pair.

Kayana sucked up her pride that was probally already long gone,and looked up at the man,doing the basic slut pose and sticking her chest out.

She forced out more tears as she pleaded

"P-please...Please help him...."

'Dear cheese,this is embarrassing.'

.....
The dumbass of a leader broke pretty easily.Desperation was clearly common,as every damn man rushed to her side,to see if she was okay.There was no way in bell that could have been out of kindness,they were holding fcking children captive...so it just didn't make sense .

She bit back the urge to slaughter them all,and continued to act helpless,clinging onto somone for support.Faking all her agony and saddness.Deception truly is a powerful thing ,ain't it.

...
The human building itself was pretty impressive ,but well hidden for obvious reasons.

It was large,and covered in forestry.Vines and trees of varying heights,and rubble to seem authentic.bit were as if this building were a victim if the Apocalypse ,but clearly not,it looked to....superficial?Too perfectly destroyed as if someone plotted out where would be cracked and where wouldn't.

There were also many guards on patrol,casting curious yet blank glances her way.They seemed to be put off by their presence.Ky played his role well though,very darn well.

They were taken to a hallway,and Kunikida dismissed the rest.The man remained silent,and the only other sounds were your silent sniffles,and shivers. The building was significantly cold.This is where you act cautious,as one wrong move could make a huge difference in success or failure.

"Headmaster." Kunikida spoke. He knocked on a large wooden door twice.

It did take a while,but there was another deep,cold voice.

"Come in." It responded.

This atmosphere sent shivers down her spine. She felt her throat constrict,and anxiety make her body shake slightly.

Kunikida gripped her arm and pushed her into the office. He then bowed,signaling for her to do the same.

She gulped,and did so,not missing the way the headmaster also stared at her.

His eyes remained cold,though he waved a hand of dismissal. She pretended to be slow,as she kept bowing, instead of following in Kunikida's shoes,and then she cried again,and got on her knees.

"Sir,please,I beg of you. Please help Marco....he...he isn't too well an-and I I din't know w-what to do."

Kunikida turned to her sharply.

"Don't speak unless spoken to girl." He snarled,sending a kick to her body,making her gasp .

The said headmaster turned to Kunikida

"Care to explain what this girl is rambling about Kunikida."

The said male swallowed hard.

"Well sir,I was on patroll when I saw a few men ........."

When he finished explaining what happened,he then informed the headmaster of Ky's whereabouts.He was taken to be held captive,instead of medical care.

Her eyes widened,showing visible fear and shock,however she held her tongue.

The headmaster looked at her,and in a commanding voice he said.
"Come,girl. What is your name?"

She raised her head.

"My name...is Amanda Jayden,but you can call me whatever you like,master."

'Dear lord can someone please kill me,i hate my life.'

And with a smirk,he nodded.

"She can stay."

"What about the other boy?"

One more look,and a long stare at her exposed thighs,he shrugged and responded.

"....I suppose he can stay too."

.......
💩and that's on thirst.You nasty pedo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 224 15
I do not own Seraph of the End! Check out the anime if you haven't. You've helped two of your family, Mika, Yuu and Akane escape the feeding place bu...
11.7K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...
141K 3.7K 16
In a world filled with blood-lusting vampires and humans dealing with demons, reality is far from peaceful. There is constant turmoil, as the vampire...
104K 2.4K 17
Yuichiro is rescued by Mikaela and is taken to safety but now is in some danger just by being near Mika. I'm basing this off on chapter 36 of Seraph...